Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Nice...
    One of his last posts was talking trash about Opies wife

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he got banned?? Must be in jail or no bankroll because I think he is also a Panthers fan and with us undefeated cannot see him not posting about that or betting the NFL.

-Well that's even assuming he actually bets.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I don't think he got banned?? Must be in jail or no bankroll because I think he is also a Panthers fan and with us undefeated cannot see him not posting about that or betting the NFL.

-Well that's even assuming he actually bets.
    few have seen him at other sites

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay that makes sense. He must be banned from here then. Probably get reinstated at christmas or something.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Guys read Tim Donaghy's book.

He was a respected and veteran ref. he recalls accounts where he and several other refs in games would bet on things like who can last longest without calling a foul, or if they didn't like certain players it'd be $10k to whoever can call a technical on him first, and other bets of different sorts while reffing the games.

They made a mockery of the NBA & changed outcomes of games, simply for the benefit of their own clownish prop bets with each other. You don't think they'd do it for large sums of outside money???

Stop being naive.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Guys read Tim Donaghy's book.

He was a respected and veteran ref. he recalls accounts where he and several other refs in games would bet on things like who can last longest without calling a foul, or if they didn't like certain players it'd be $10k to whoever can call a technical on him first, and other bets of different sorts while reffing the games.

They made a mockery of the NBA & changed outcomes of games, simply for the benefit of their own clownish prop bets with each other. You don't think they'd do it for large sums of outside money???

Stop being naive.
    Donaghy was a clown...he was selling a book. Lenny Dykstra is selling a book too. You believe he payed half a million dollars to private investigators in order to scrounge up dirt on umps so he could intimidate them at the plate and get calls? They are hustlers trying to get your money.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most are not fixed

I love the discussions though

Paver is a failed Greek bettor but a good kid

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Donaghy was a clown...he was selling a book. Lenny Dykstra is selling a book too. You believe he payed half a million dollars to private investigators in order to scrounge up dirt on umps so he could intimidate them at the plate and get calls? They are hustlers trying to get your money.
    lets get to more important matters: Nino is so popular, kids are dressing up for Halloween

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ightening.html
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

italianmafia
    italianmafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    god bless SBR comedy a kid living in his Moms basement thinks he controls the NFL
    Careful kid how you talk to me.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by italianmafia View Post
    Careful kid how you talk to me.
    STFU junior

italianmafia
    italianmafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    STFU junior
    Just stop please! Im hear to pick winners and give insight, not argue with keyboard warriors. Jagoff

eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Maybe it could be fixed, but the Falcons offense is a complete clusterf-- and the Cardinals don't look much better even though they have a winning record.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Who cares if the games are fixed. There's still going to be a winner and a loser. It's like complaining that the guy at the blackjack table took a hit when he should have stayed. His hit is going to help you sometimes and hurt you other times. It all evens out. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I wouldn't immediately dismiss Lenny Dykstra's story about paying umps. He was honest about doing steroids, honest about what happened in prison. He was walked 129 times in 1993; in fact 3 of the top 4 batters in BB in '93 were from the Phillies, the other was Bonds.

Edit: Only counting National League batters.
    Last edited by Jimmy Proffett; 10-28-15 at 12:30 PM.

First 12