Hope everyone has been having a good season so far. Follow me on twitter @spencediamonds_ where we look to stay hot. (46-25-1 YTD in NFL)

ATLANTA (-7) -
Falcons are in the midst of a ATS skid, losing their last 3. I think this is a "get-well" game for ATL here, especially with how the Bucs lost last week, giving up a huge lead has got be demoralizing.

NY GIANTS (+3.5) - Perfect buy low, sell high spot here. They're charging a premium for Saints right now coming of 2 straight wins and now being treated like they're back to normal?! No thank you. I know G-Men were lucky to win last week but NY excels in this situation (road dog) and like them to win straight up.

NY JETS (-1.5) - Last week's Look Ahead was JETS (-3), after their loss @ Pats and Raiders big win, we're seeing an adjustment. Don't feel its warranted and personally looking for every chance to bet "Fitz Magic" down the stretch. Very underrated still, this Jets team is a top 6 team in NFL right now.

DALLAS (+6) - Cassle impressed me despite 3 INT's. Dallas D will get to Wilson, (like over sacks) Also like the under here. I've been anti-Seattle since August and it doesn't stop here. This Seattle team is not what they used to b, yet the market is still pricing them as elite.

PACKERS (-2.5)-120 - Fading Denver down the stretch here. As the weather gets worse so will Manning's play. (Scary thought). Both teams off the bye, Broncos just won 't be able to keep up with Packers offense.

Best of luck!