• Dolphins +8

42 48.28%
  • Patriots -8

45 51.72%
    eaglesfan15
    eaglesfan15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    good post. I am a huge Dolphins fan but try to be unbiased in my opinions on games especially when putting money down.

Attitude is almost everything in football. So is motivation. That is why "any given Sunday" is a thing and that's why bettors will have different opinions on a game. Divisional game with Miami playing like they have since the coaching change seems like a good bet to cover 7.5 or 8. I think Vegas has the line wrong on this one. NE -4 is what it should be. We shall see soon enough.

BOL
    If I were you I'd stay away or bet against just because it's your team lol. Just my method, I hate betting on my own team so I never do it. It always feels like it's going to go wrong when you do. BOL to everyone, wish we could all be winners...except the trolls and jackasses lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12882

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    I hear ya bro , I just dont see the Pats hammering the Phins here ... Phins win first half , Brady gets em in the second for the win but not the cover ... Im gonna hit the Phins first half and the points and then gauge the game at halftime > If the Pats are hammering them , Phins will get down fast if it happens and shit the bed in the second in NE > BUT if they have the lead or its close after the first > Im still hitting the Pats second half ...they won't cover but they will win the second half ..... who the hell knows though lol GL Mag -
    Belichick vs. a retired tight end as a coach with two games under his belt???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Let me think about this. Never said they would blow them out. In FACT, I said the Pat's don't generally cover DD point spreads. All people jumping on the Miami "bandwagon" are just a bit premature here. Once again, "See Me Friday Morning". BOL to all Miami bettors. Hope you guys get nice new looking TV's on Friday.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Should have been 26 threw a nice ball to I think Cameron.
    And Brady's receivers should not have dropped 10 passes !!! Two should have gone for TD's. Ryan vs. Tom, HMMMMMMMMMMM, let me think this over. Who to take, such a dilemma.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JameisBrady

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

They could go 4-0 next 4.

ATS?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    ATS?
    could remember. Not saying they will.

Win

Who knows. What if Tannehill goes down? Hard to predict results of this game let alone the next 4.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-27-15 at 02:42 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

ATS?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    If I were you I'd stay away or bet against just because it's your team lol. Just my method, I hate betting on my own team so I never do it. It always feels like it's going to go wrong when you do. BOL to everyone, wish we could all be winners...except the trolls and jackasses lol
    Ya I usually do unless it feels right. If Philbin was still coaching I would either take the Pats giving up those points but more likely sit this one out. However, now all that has changed. 41 points in the 1st half on Sunday = Record(not even Marino did that). 4 TD's of 50 yards or more in the 1H (NFL record I believe).

I will take the Fish getting more than a TD.

DwightShrute

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings...B&sf14584744=1

Patriots
    6-0
    --

Last Week: 1
    The 6-0 Patriots have dropped back to pass on 70 percent of their snaps this season. The other two teams to drop back that often (Lions, Colts) are a combined 4-10.
    Packers
    6-0
    --

Last Week: 2
    Aaron Rodgers makes the headlines, but the Packers' defense has allowed an NFL-best 16.8 points per game this season and has forced a turnover in every game.
    Bengals
    6-0
    Last Week: 5
    Will the perfect season come to an end soon for Cincinnati? Andy Dalton is 7-9 with a 32.9 Total QBR against the Bengals' next two opponents, the Steelers and Browns.
    Broncos
    6-0
    Last Week: 3
    The Broncos' offense has been more likely to commit a turnover (15 percent of drives) than score a touchdown (12 percent) this season. The 1-6 Lions are the only other team to do so.
    Panthers
    6-0
    Last Week: 6
    Cam Newton is on pace for the lowest completion percentage and Total QBR of his career this season, but the Panthers keep finding ways to win. Their regular-season win streak is now up to 10.
    Cardinals
    5-2
    Last Week: 4
    Age is just a number for the Cardinals. Carson Palmer (35) is third in Total QBR, Chris Johnson (30) is second in rushing and Larry Fitzgerald (32) is fifth in receiving yards.
    Falcons
    6-1
    --

Last Week: 7
    Turnovers are becoming a problem as the Falcons have committed eight the past three games. They had two turnovers in their first four games.
    Jets
    4-2
    --

Last Week: 8
    The Jets are averaging 170.1 rushing yards in their four wins this season. They were held under 100 yards in each of their two losses, averaging 68.0 rushing yards in those games.
    Seahawks
    3-4
    Last Week: 12
    The Seahawks are 3-4, but they get a Tony Romo-less Cowboys team in Dallas this week and then three straight home games. The season could turn around fast.
    Steelers
    4-3
    --

Last Week: 10
    The Steelers have gone 2-2 since Ben Roethlisberger's injury, but they've ranked 24th in Total QBR in that time. The Steelers were sixth in QBR the first three weeks of the season.
    Vikings
    4-2
    Last Week: 15
    Minnesota might not be credited with one of the top defenses in the NFL, but only the Packers have allowed fewer points per game this season (16.8) than the Vikings (17.0).
    Rams
    3-3
    Last Week: 18
    Todd Gurley has gained 150 yards from scrimmage in three straight games. The last Rams player to do that? Marshall Faulk in 2002.
    Dolphins
    3-3
    Last Week: 21
    Dan Campbell's Dolphins have produced 82 points in two games, scoring 30-plus points in consecutive games for the first time since 2009. Joe Philbin's Dolphins scored 65 points in four games this season.
    Giants
    4-3
    --

Last Week: 14
    The Giants have a plus-10 turnover differential this season. The Giants won at least nine games each of the past four times they finished a season with a positive turnover differential.
    Eagles
    3-4
    Last Week: 9
    Will Chip Kelly stick with Sam Bradford much longer? Bradford leads the NFL in turnovers (11) and has the worst Total QBR (29.6) this season.
    Raiders
    3-3
    Last Week: 23
    How good is Amari Cooper? According to Elias Sports Bureau, he's the first rookie with three 100-yard receiving games in his team's first six games since Mike Ditka in 1961.
    Saints
    3-4
    Last Week: 20
    The Saints have won three of their past four after starting the season 0-3. The Saints also have won back-to-back games for just the second time in 28 games.
    Colts
    3-4
    Last Week: 11
    Andrew Luck is 1-4 as a starter this season and things aren't getting any easier. The Colts' next three games are against the Panthers, Broncos and Falcons, who are a combined 18-1.
    Bills
    3-4
    Last Week: 17
    EJ Manuel has turned it over four times in his two starts this season, which is bad news for the Bills. Buffalo is 0-4 when losing the turnover battle.
    Cowboys
    2-4
    Last Week: 16
    Seven giveaways, zero takeaways and 30.5 PPG allowed by the Cowboys during their four-game losing streak. Games against the Seahawks and Eagles the next two weeks could decide the Cowboys' season.
    Chargers
    2-5
    Last Week: 13
    The Chargers drafted a running back in the first round this year. Despite that, Philip Rivers has dropped back to pass an average of 63.5 times the past two games.
    Chiefs
    2-5
    Last Week: 29
    There are 15 teams with a positive turnover differential this season. The Chiefs (plus-1) and Eagles (plus-4) are the only ones under .500.
    Redskins
    3-4
    Last Week: 22
    The Redskins are 3-0 this season when Kirk Cousins doesn't throw an interception. He has thrown two interceptions in all four of the Redskins' losses. You like that?
    Browns
    2-5
    Last Week: 27
    Seven touchdowns on 20 red zone trips for the Browns this season. Only the Seahawks have produced a lower touchdown percentage in the red zone.
    Bears
    2-4
    --

Last Week: 25
    Matt Forte has accounted for 33.4 percent of the Bears' yards from scrimmage, highest in the NFL. No other Bear has accounted for more than 14 percent of the team's yards.
    Ravens
    1-6
    Last Week: 28
    The Ravens have allowed 188 points through seven games. The only time they allowed more points through seven games was 1996 (201 points), their first year in Baltimore.
    49ers
    2-5
    Last Week: 19
    The 49ers have lost four games by 14 or more points this season, two more than any other team in the NFL. They had four such losses in 2013 and 2014 combined.
    Buccaneers
    2-4
    Last Week: 31
    The offense has improved as Tampa Bay is averaging a touchdown more per game this season than last. Problem is the defense has allowed an NFL-worst 29.8 PPG.
    Texans
    2-5
    Last Week: 26
    The Texans have been outscored by an NFL-worst 101 points in the first three quarters this season. They've been great in garbage time, though, outscoring opponents by 56 in the fourth quarter.
    Titans
    1-5
    --

Last Week: 30
    The Titans are now 1-15 in their past 16 games. Their only win was against the Buccaneers, who have the second-worst record over the past 16 games (3-13).
    Lions
    1-6
    Last Week: 24
    The Lions are 0-2 this season when holding a lead of at least 11 points at any time during the game. The rest of the NFL is 73-9 (.890) in those games.
    Jaguars
    2-5
    --

Last Week: 32
    A 2-5 start might not be looked upon positively for most teams, but this is actually the best seven-game start for the Jaguars since 2011.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Ya I usually do unless it feels right. If Philbin was still coaching I would either take the Pats giving up those points but more likely sit this one out. However, now all that has changed. 41 points in the 1st half on Sunday = Record(not even Marino did that). 4 TD's of 50 yards or more in the 1H (NFL record I believe).

I will take the Fish getting more than a TD.
    Against Houston. BOL in your wager.

eaglesfan15

I wouldn't be quick to bring in stats from
    The Texans win against the patriots lol. As I said Pats will likely establish their control early. Momentum is a bit easier to gain and keep against a sorry team on both sides of the ball

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Again: See me Friday morning.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Texans this....Titans that...,Atlanta could only manage 10 points against the Titans and if the starters played the second half in the Texans game who knows how many points we would of scored....60-70? I think we threw 2-3 times in the second half.....This is a week to week league. What you did last week means nothin the next because if you don't show up your getting beat. This team is buyin in and you can see a huge change in the play. Simple as that. Should be a good game on a short week.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Texans this....Titans that...,Atlanta could only manage 10 points against the Titans and if the starters played the second half in the Texans game who knows how many points we would of scored....60-70? I think we threw 2-3 times in the second half.....This is a week to week league. What you did last week means nothin the next because if you don't show up your getting beat. This team is buyin in and you can see a huge change in the play. Simple as that. Should be a good game on a short week.
    BOL in your wager brother. See me Friday morning for your bet points. I can only give you two, as I am not a Pro.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

No need to cap it any further. Patriots going 16-0. Look at their very last game of the season in week 17. They visit the Dolphins on the road in a bid to secure another perfect regular season where the '72 Fins will be in attendance.
    Last edited by Unwritten Law; 10-27-15 at 06:51 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

If I play this game at all, I'll tease it to Miami +14 with either Pittsburgh +7.5 or Seattle PK on Sunday.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    If I play this game at all, I'll tease it to Miami +14 with either Pittsburgh +7.5 or Seattle PK on Sunday.
    That's not allowed

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Goldust dont you think a teaser with Atlanta be better?? (falcons at home to tampa bay)

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    Goldust dont you think a teaser with Atlanta be better?? (falcons at home to tampa bay)
    you can't do that any longer

aston

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    you can't do that any longer
    Why not?

rake922

Why not?
    It's invalid within the same Parlay.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

How many sharps will Tease the Pats down? Lmfao
    people who want to win? If you think the dolphins are winning on thursday then you're tied for the dumbest person in the world ( along with all the other idiots who think the dolphins are winning on thursday)

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    people who want to win? If you think the dolphins are winning on thursday then you're tied for the dumbest person in the world ( along with all the other idiots who think the dolphins are winning on thursday)
    This is said every year.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    people who want to win?
    did you text me

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I just don't trust Atlanta. They should've busted teasers a couple weeks ago when they were lucky to beat Washington at home. I rather bet against the hapless Cowboys (and I'm a Cowboys fan) at this point.

rake922

I just don't trust Atlanta. They should've busted teasers a couple weeks ago when they were lucky to beat Washington at home. I rather bet against the hapless Cowboys (and I'm a Cowboys fan) at this point.
    actually you should get off my back

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    This is said every year.
    yeah...and every year the Pats win at home. It's not that hard.

eaglesfan15

Not to get in an argument but what in the world do the Texans, Titans, and Atlanta have to do with each other?

Atlanta's offense is a complete mess, their probably the weakest 1 loss team. Have you watched them this season?(Rhetorical question) They make great drives and then all of a sudden everything goes down hill, O-line lets pressure gets through, dropped passes, false starts, holds etc... I'm pretty sure I saw them on several nice drives the past few weeks that have ended up doing nothing. So your going to compare them to the New England Patriots? LOL

I mean honestly I'm shocked you brought this up...They were calling ATL best O in the league week 2 or 3? They barely beat the Redskins lol...extremely lucky they did actually.

aston

good input cheers (tbh I cant see them losing at home to tampa bay)
    Last edited by aston; 10-28-15 at 01:31 PM.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan15 View Post
    Not to get in an argument but what in the world do the Texans, Titans, and Atlanta have to do with each other?

Atlanta's offense is a complete mess, their probably the weakest 1 loss team. Have you watched them this season?(Rhetorical question) They make great drives and then all of a sudden everything goes down hill, O-line lets pressure gets through, dropped passes, false starts, holds etc... I'm pretty sure I saw them on several nice drives the past few weeks that have ended up doing nothing. So your going to compare them to the New England Patriots? LOL

I mean honestly I'm shocked you brought this up...They were calling ATL best O in the league week 2 or 3? They barely beat the Redskins lol...extremely lucky they did actually.
    Falcons will win the NFC

eaglesfan15

Falcons will win the NFC
    Can you pass that here please?

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Falcons will win the NFC

Only if they had home-field throughout; which they won't.

Matt Ryan isn't winning an NFC Championship game in Green Bay or Arizona.

rake922

Matt Ryan isn't winning an NFC Championship game in Green Bay or Arizona.
    Why not?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Falcons will win the NFC
    Good ..... BOL with that.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Why not?
    Because he's proven to never win those big games. What makes you think they can win NFC? They looked pretty bad against a really bad Titans team.

rake922

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Because he's proven to never win those big games. What makes you think they can win NFC? They looked pretty bad against a really bad Titans team.
    He's probably a hall of famer imo

First 12345 Last