Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

LMAO at SD

Philip Rivers the most over rated QB in the NFL. SD is playing against the worst DB in the league and he can't hit a simple pass. The defense is horrible they may as well try 11 more. Game over and its not even half time. Glad I have Oakland and the points this thread is to stop all the Phillip Rivers is going to the HOF talk. Hear it all the time and the kid isn't even a top 10 QB in the league today. The kid sucks balls and the coaching is even worse.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Funny, I do not see any FL teams pounding your door down looking for someone that has just ounce ounce of brains. Obviouslhy you do not. You are just another dumb f**k loser who is afraid to say anything in the real world because he does not like the idea of swallowing his own teeth.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave BigdaddyQH 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Funny, I do not see any FL teams pounding your door down looking for someone that has just ounce ounce of brains. Obviouslhy you do not. You are just another dumb f**k loser who is afraid to say anything in the real world because he does not like the idea of swallowing his own teeth.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Philip Rivers the most over rated QB in the NFL. SD is playing against the worst DB in the league and he can't hit a simple pass. The defense is horrible they may as well try 11 more. Game over and its not even half time. Glad I have Oakland and the points this thread is to stop all the Phillip Rivers is going to the HOF talk. Hear it all the time and the kid isn't even a top 10 QB in the league today. The kid sucks balls and the coaching is even worse.
    Well, his excuse is, he and his wife are expecting their eight child ??? Hope is saving his money.

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Yeah the chargers suck. What makes Rivers suck is no intangibles. He aint running for that 3rd and 2 first down
    Fitzpatrick is a better qb than Rivers

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I've seen you on other sites you have been ran off most boards because when you talk shit falls out of your mouth. How many boards have you been ran off of. lmao