SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Discussion on PM games here

Ok the Oakland Raiders are visiting the San diego Chargers with this game being at Qualcomm you would think there would be a home field advantage of some sort but nope it will be raider nation at the Q today. Rivers and company basically play up or down to their competition see Green Bay game and historically the Chargers have owned the raiders the past 7 years or so . Keenan Allen is banged up while rivers to gates will be a factor in this game Melvin Gordon has fumbleitis the spread on this game right now is chargers -3.5
    Can carr keep this game close with the chance to win at the end what are your picks I'm leaning
    Oakland +3.5 who's on what

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Regarding the Dallas Cowboys at the ny Giants . Weeden was horrible to watch and now we get to see 12 yr veteran backup Matt Cassel today if Dez bryant was a go I would take a serious look at dallas because they have owned the Giants as of late but I do like the fast passed no huddle offense that Eli is running the line is currently by Giants -3 even
    Might go with ny Giants -2.5 buy a half what do u all think

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Regarding the late late game I wrote my take on my NFL thread I'm on the Eagles +3 and the under