FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Flyin NFL Sunday

I really like the Chiefs on Sunday. The Steelers are coming off two impressive wins ontop of things so it makes sense they don't cover the spread this weekend. Anyways, the Steelers are also coming off back to back games where they allowed the opposing QB to throw for more than 350 yards - and still manged to win , crazy. Clearly they'll have a plan for Landry Jones or whoever is starting at QB - but to only throw 11 completed passes (20 attempts) including mike vick before injury, and no Le'v Bell TD's last weekend - to get the win still is impressive. Chris Boswell had a great fantasy day 4/4 FG - but hard to repeat those type of numbers back to back weeks. The Chiefs did fall off after lose J Charles, but Kansas City football team is in a down spot, looking for a win after a 1-5 start - good position here

KC -145

Two other picks;
    I'll bite 5dimes juice and sip Jets +10 -130
    Clev/STL OVER 41 -120 bt 1/2 pt
    ....and I hope the Lions stop ALL over the Vikings (;

Good luck boys i'll see you after the games.......

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Goodluck! Lions lose tho

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

I see the Chiefs as the worst team in the NFL.

The ONLY matchup advantage here is that Chiefs have a very talented TE Kelce who can take advantage of the steelers awful coverage of TEs.

But steelers showed they can beat a good team, cards, without Big Ben, so can't see why they can't beat a weakkkkk Chiefs team that seems to lack talent and effort.

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

like I said

The Steelers are coming off two impressive wins ontop of things so it makes sense they don't cover the spread this weekend. Anyways, the Steelers are also coming off back to back games where they allowed the opposing QB to throw for more than 350 yards

That's 2-1 on the weekend