Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Tease this one tonight

Think this game is going to be close tonight. I do believe the Seahawks have a lot on the line and will come out with the win. I think this is a great spot to tease both teams to the under so that is what I am doing. I'm going to tease Seattle for a little more then SF as I believe they are the better team. Good luck tonight.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Sounds like you're gonna lose your shirt

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

um.... yeah what raker said.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post

Willysmagic

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Stick to what you know which is nothing. Won money tonight unless you can't read.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Stick to what you know which is nothing. Won money tonight unless you can't read.
    Keyword: tonight

You won't continue to win long term betting like this. Let's review. You had two separate teasers going, one on Seattle and the under and one on SF and the under. You put "a little more" on the one with Seattle. At -120 odds, let's assume you had $120 on the SF teaser and $180 on the Seattle one. Maybe you had more or less, but for math purposes let's keep it here. Everyone can hopefully do the adjusted math themselves.

That means you risked $300 to win $60, aka you laid -500 odds (!!!) to adjust the total six points. Lol. You do realize you could have just adjusted the total by itself, in a straight bet, for somewhere in the neighborhood of -240 odds, risked the same total amount, and won over twice as much as you did? Didn't think so.

Oh and what's worse, had the Niners beaten the Seahawks straight up, you would have lost $80.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post

You won't continue to win long term betting like this. Let's review. You had two separate teasers going, one on Seattle and the under and one on SF and the under. You put "a little more" on the one with Seattle. At -120 odds, let's assume you had $120 on the SF teaser and $180 on the Seattle one. Maybe you had more or less, but for math purposes let's keep it here. Everyone can hopefully do the adjusted math themselves.

That means you risked $300 to win $60, aka you laid -500 odds (!!!) to adjust the total six points. Lol. You do realize you could have just adjusted the total by itself, in a straight bet, for somewhere in the neighborhood of -240 odds, risked the same total amount, and won over twice as much as you did? Didn't think so.

Oh and what's worse, had the Niners beaten the Seahawks straight up, you would have lost $80.
    Well I learned something

CashRakist
    CashRakist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

or just bet the seahawks -6 1/2, its all the parlay,teasers,etc that make bookies rich I figured the score would go over this time guess not betting totals isnt something someone can be consistent at if you ask me, bookies get better and better at winning the over under battles, just a tip if you want to come out ahead bet the spreads and stay away from the totals and see how much better your %'s look

CashRakist
    CashRakist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

The only player worth a damn on the 49ers is hyde idk who would have took the 9ers last night

Willysmagic

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post

Well stated, these are spot plays for me never would I do this on a regular basis. All I needed was one TD from SF and that wasn't asking a lot. Thanks for you input.