TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Seattle ML All Day Long -300

Brock Landers - It Ain't Juice Unless You Lose.

I like Seattle for so many reasons. This is not a rebound play. This is not a chase play. Non emotional wager.

This is a percentage play. I'm not taking the spread in case of a back door. But... Seattle could win by double digits. But I'm not losing $600 over it because of a back door.

If Seattle loses this game for whatever reason... it would be devastating. The franchise would be laughed at. Slim playoff hopes... everything negative.

Why Seattle should win???

1. They lost to Green Bay and Cincinnati. 2 undefeated teams. You go suit up and play GB and Cin in their parks. Add Carolina to the list as undefeated teams. Seattle shouldn't be graded on this. We're grading Seattle against SF right now.

2. San Fran beat Baltimore and Minnesota. Well whoop tee do. Baltimore isn't the Baltimore of old... and Minnesota well... is still Minnesota.

3. It simply is a MUST WIN for SEATTLE.

4. Way too much talent at practically every position for Seattle.

5. As long as Seattle plays ball control... and doesn't turn the ball over... can't see how they lose.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Wasn't it a must win last week too

ANOoki
    ANOoki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Seattle Seahawks Moneyline is a

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Good luck but Niners +6.5 is the bet here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betting -300 favorites will put you in the poorhouse very very quickly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

It's been a must win for 2 weeks.

Now sea must lose.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

-300 is pretty bad bro. An underachieving road NFL favorite on the ML in prime-time. Not exactly a recipe for success.

That said you'll win.

Manny0825
    Manny0825's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

-300? You might as well fade.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

ML NFL on the road..lol

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Take SF ml to the bank

TheMoneyShot

I always have a saying... "Put your money where your mouth is"

Well... If you have the $... let it ride. If you believe in your play... GO FOR IT.

Back door cover? Sure... it could happen. I could see Seattle up by 9 late in the 4th and SF kicking a FG to cut it to 6.

But no way will SF win straight up. Pete Carroll would be fired right after the game if they'd lose. Even he knows this.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I always have a saying... "Put your money where your mouth is"

Well... If you have the $... let it ride. If you believe in your play... GO FOR IT.

Back door cover? Sure... it could happen. I could see Seattle up by 9 late in the 4th and SF kicking a FG to cut it to 6.

But no way will SF win straight up. Pete Carroll would be fired right after the game if they'd lose. Even he knows this.
    Sf qb is 1-5 vs Seattle (kapernick) how ever u spell his nAme. Even when this was a "rivalry" . Now Seattle just needs it more and just like last year they started off slow remember ? Then they picked it up around mid season and went on to super bowl. Seattle ml is the safe bet

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Why not tease this with the Falcons? I'd rather do that then lay -300 on this ml

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    Why not tease this with the Falcons? I'd rather do that then lay -300 on this ml

So you'd rather deal with 2 heavily bet favorites on the road instead of 1? I don't see anything better about that. Your risk is managed but your probability suffers.

sharper2

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    So you'd rather deal with 2 heavily bet favorites on the road instead of 1? I don't see anything better about that. Your risk is managed but your probability suffers.
    I don't think I could ever lay -300 on the road but I don't trust the seahawks to cover the spread either. Wouldn't make sense to parlay the two ML's either cause I'm getting better odds on the teaser. If I'm confident the hawks will win SU but not cover the spread, the teaser allows me to hedge later on and ensure some kind of profit (if the seahawks manage to win obviously)..but I understand your point of teasing two road favorites *isnt a* winning strategy in the long run
    Last edited by sharper2; 10-22-15 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Meant to say "isnt a winning strategy in the long run"

tatddy

I don't think I could ever lay -300 on the road but I don't trust the seahawks to cover the spread either. Wouldn't make sense to parlay the two ML's either cause I'm getting better odds on the teaser. If I'm confident the hawks will win SU but not cover the spread, the teaser allows me to hedge later on and ensure some kind of profit (if the seahawks manage to win obviously)..but I understand your point of teasing two road favorites as a winning strategy in the long run
    I've played 1 teaser in my life so I'll defer to you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

If you want to go this route do ML parlay of Seahawks and Falcons. The payout is much better than a two team teaser. Also in case you get cold feet on Falcons on Sunday you can hedge it with Titans ML if Seahawks win tonight.

rpesi9955

Niners win tonight sir.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post

I'm not a huge fan of teasers. Yes, I thought about it. But, here's my theory on teasing... it forces you to select another team. What if you don't know a "solid" pick right now? I sure as hell don't. I try to let wagers come to me... and I feel like I'm forced into selecting something I don't want. Seattle could win... and my 2nd teaser selection could lose. Then I'd be pissed off at myself. I have $1,800 on Seattle right now to win $600. I'm not worried about losing my 1800. If SF wants it that badly... then beat Seattle and take it from me. That's the way I look at it.

If Seattle was 4-2 or 5-1 I don't make this play. This is... A MUST WIN FOR SEATTLE. The line indicates this. SF didn't have playoff hopes entering this season. No one talked about them. They aren't going anywhere. Seattle is always talked about. They have better talent. Better skilled players. I trust Russell Wilson. He's not going to let me down. I just believe.

Like I said... this isn't an emotional play. Not a chase call. This is one of those Mike Tyson VS Peter McNeeley ML's... and we all know what happened to McNeeley.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The money shot I wonder why you have no hair

sharper2

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you want to go this route do ML parlay of Seahawks and Falcons. The payout is much better than a two team teaser. Also in case you get cold feet on Falcons on Sunday you can hedge it with Titans ML if Seahawks win tonight.
    Unfortunately my book doesn't have a ML on the titans/falcons game yet so that's not an option. I tried adding a similar ML and was seeing worse than -110 odds which is what I was getting on the teaser.

I'm not a huge fan of teasers. Yes, I thought about it. But, here's my theory on teasing... it forces you to select another team. What if you don't know a "solid" pick right now? I sure as hell don't. I try to let wagers come to me... and I feel like I'm forced into selecting something I don't want. Seattle could win... and my 2nd teaser selection could lose. Then I'd be pissed off at myself. I have $1,800 on Seattle right now to win $600. I'm not worried about losing my 1800. If SF wants it that badly... then beat Seattle and take it from me. That's the way I look at it.

If Seattle was 4-2 or 5-1 I don't make this play. This is... A MUST WIN FOR SEATTLE. The line indicates this. SF didn't have playoff hopes entering this season. No one talked about them. They aren't going anywhere. Seattle is always talked about. They have better talent. Better skilled players. I trust Russell Wilson. He's not going to let me down. I just believe.

Like I said... this isn't an emotional play. Not a chase call. This is one of those Mike Tyson VS Peter McNeeley ML's... and we all know what happened to McNeeley.
    Your second selection could be a team with a similar -6 to -7 spread as Pavy was saying. So say you put $660 to win $600 on the teaser of the hawks and falcons and say the hawks win, you can hit the titans ML at +200 with $400 so you can walk away with $150-$200 either way and the most you're losing is $660 versus $1800...everything rides on the hawks win which you're confident about but you minimize your risk as Tat was saying. Anyways goodluck on the game, hope you win!

BookieKiller187
    BookieKiller187's Avatar Become A Pro!

-300 is a lot.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Why Seattle should win???

1. They lost to Green Bay and Cincinnati. 2 undefeated teams. You go suit up and play GB and Cin in their parks. Add Carolina to the list as undefeated teams. Seattle shouldn't be graded on this. We're grading Seattle against SF right now.

2. San Fran beat Baltimore and Minnesota. Well whoop tee do. Baltimore isn't the Baltimore of old... and Minnesota well... is still Minnesota.

5. As long as Seattle plays ball control... and doesn't turn the ball over... can't see how they lose.

rpesi9955

-300 for a flip wow. Can't win money that way.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock Landers - It Ain't Juice Unless You Lose.

I like Seattle for so many reasons. This is not a rebound play. This is not a chase play. Non emotional wager.

This is a percentage play. I'm not taking the spread in case of a back door. But... Seattle could win by double digits. But I'm not losing $600 over it because of a back door.

If Seattle loses this game for whatever reason... it would be devastating. The franchise would be laughed at. Slim playoff hopes... everything negative.

Why Seattle should win???

345 don't mean shit ...I'll give you one and 2 ...last week was a must win 2 at home no less

sharper2

Good hit

rpesi9955

Nice call.

TheMoneyShot

Thanks fellas. Just a gut call. Now I have some $ to play with on Saturday... college football.

Good luck with your plays!

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

A fukkin RUBBERBAND PLAY...lol jk. Great spot bet man...expensive but never in doubt

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    A fukkin RUBBERBAND PLAY...lol jk. Great spot bet man...expensive but never in doubt
    Thanks

Where the hell is Brock anyways? I miss his list of college football plays on Saturday. Is he banned again?

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Thanks

Where the hell is Brock anyways? I miss his list of college football plays on Saturday. Is he banned again?
    I'm pretty sure Shari squashed him for booking bets on here. Nowadays, I hear that he's facing bankruptcy fraud charges...the perils of rock and roll decadence, as he'd say.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

. What if you don't know a "solid" pick right now? I sure as hell don't.
    vikes.....