Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

I'll pound Carolina -3 all day!

I'll pound Carolina -3 against Philadelphia all day! Carolina in prime time against all those turnovers Philadelphia have to the Giants last night! Cam Newton show on primetime! giddy up!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Cam on prime time vs philly last year... This time around he has no Kelvin and is up against a top 5 philly d.. BOL with your play.

2014 REGULAR SEASON GAME LOG PASSING RUSHING
    DATE OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT QBR RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
    6.1 14 1
    Mon 11/10 L 21-45 25 40 306 62.5 7.65 40 2 3 15.3 71.5
    Last edited by dlunc3; 10-20-15 at 11:29 AM.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Cam on prime time vs philly last year... This time around he has no Kelvin and is up against a top 5 philly d.. BOL with your play.

2014 REGULAR SEASON GAME LOG PASSING RUSHING
    DATE OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG LNG TD INT QBR RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD
    6.1 14 1
    Mon 11/10 L 21-45 25 40 306 62.5 7.65 40 2 3 15.3 71.5
    lol @ Philly D being top 5. stop it. they're probably the 9th best D in the league. Panthers D is better, also Panthers at home this time around. Cam is much improved and less turnover prone. Bradford 9 picks? no thanks.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    lol @ Philly D being top 5. stop it. they're probably the 9th best D in the league. Panthers D is better, also Panthers at home this time around. Cam is much improved and less turnover prone. Bradford 9 picks? no thanks.
    PFF has the eagles as having the top saftey tandem in football and eagles front 7 is arguably top 3... these numbers haven't been updated since the dominating performance last night, but I think its safe to say they have moved into top 5 statistically (were #7 last week)...

But hey, maybe your "opinion" is more accurate then the facts..

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Jeep_Life 42

Eagles won't win 2 prime time games in a row too!

Time is Money

PFF has the eagles as having the top saftey tandem in football and eagles front 7 is arguably top 3... these numbers haven't been updated since the dominating performance last night, but I think its safe to say they have moved into top 5 statistically (were #7 last week)...

But hey, maybe your "opinion" is more accurate then the facts..

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef
    PFF is a joke, they graded Aaron Rodgers with a negative game against the Chiefs. I don't buy them as a credible site at all.

dlunc3

PFF is a joke, they graded Aaron Rodgers with a negative game against the Chiefs. I don't buy them as a credible site at all.
    The site is listed was Football Outsiders.

And to PFFs credit, Jenkins and Thermond have been playing out of their minds.

Time is Money

The site is listed was Football Outsiders.

And to PFFs credit, Jenkins and Thermond have been playing out of their minds.
    They also have Carolina ranked higher, I don't think Eagles are top 5. Good defense, yes. Not top 5 to me. Also as I stated Carolina D is better, they were ranked higher on there and only improved after that game against Seattle so Panthers have the edge defensively. QB play? No question. Cam has been miles ahead of Bradford.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

riley cooper & Matthews aren't gonna get away from panther secondary. no way.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They also have Carolina ranked higher, I don't think Eagles are top 5. Good defense, yes. Not top 5 to me. Also as I stated Carolina D is better, they were ranked higher on there and only improved after that game against Seattle so Panthers have the edge defensively. QB play? No question. Cam has been miles ahead of Bradford.
    my grandmother is miles ahead of that cross eyed loser only a philly fan can love..

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    my grandmother is miles ahead of that cross eyed loser only a philly fan can love..
    Not even a Philly fan can love the guy... Should hear local radio today. You would think that the Eagles got blown out last night.

Eagles run game and defense could cause problems for Carolina though. The game could go either way, and taking the eagles with the points appears to be the right side. Vegas is begging for panther money with that early -2.5 line.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

NYG couldn't get pressure on Bradford and he threw 3 picks. Carolina WILL get to Bradford. Tough game to calll, but if I play it I would roll with Carolina personally.

JayDr3am
    Handi

love Carolina. bradford wont be makin those aired out throws like he did against the giants. depending how my sunday afternoon goes I might punch Carolina HARD sunday night.

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    love Carolina. bradford wont be makin those aired out throws like he did against the giants. depending how my sunday afternoon goes I might punch Carolina HARD sunday night.
    Sounds good

JayDr3am
    Handi

cam made some timely throws playing from behind IN SEATTLE.. IN THE 4TH QT.. cams 2 minute drill was prolly the best ive seen all season. (besides vick @ san diego & kirk cousin vs philly).. Panthers are STILL undervalued.. they come back IN seattle and WIN and barely get any kudos..

if that Carolina line stays around -3 or 3.5.. I am pounding it

dlunc3

Up to #3. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

You are right though, if Bradford turns the ball over Carlolina should win. If not, this is a good spot for Philly.