Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

NFL betting in London

I would like to know what SBR thinks about laying money on teams playing overseas. Personally, I like to avoid it because there are so many outside factors impacting the game and the players. This week we have Buffalo and Jacksonville, who are two very unpredictable teams, travelling across the ocean to play at a neutral site in London.

Share your thoughts.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i hate these stupid games as well and tend to agree they best to avoid, this shit hard enough w/o including a bunch of outside factors impossible to cap. problem is they always sucker me into at least a small degen bet since it starts so early before everything else and i cant help myself! lol

la cara
    la cara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3116

My thing about these games is that the NFL would love thsee games to be high scoring, fun, and exciting. In order to promote this sport and make profit, I always feel like these games tend to go over the projected total.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    My thing about these games is that the NFL would love thsee games to be high scoring, fun, and exciting. In order to promote this sport and make profit, I always feel like these games tend to go over the projected total.
    i think that about a good a angle there is on these and if memory serves me right they do tend to go over a great deal of the time..icing on the cake is i been in love with jags overs of late!

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Favs are 8-4 ATS in all London games

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Bills just have so many injuries!

la cara
    la cara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3116

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i think that about a good a angle there is on these and if memory serves me right they do tend to go over a great deal of the time..icing on the cake is i been in love with jags overs of late!
    I love the jags but I feel like vegas almost wants you to take the 5.5 points...

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

pass, but interesting to note that pre-London teams are 2-11-1 ats since 2012.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

even with injuries I believe bills get it done. no field advantage.. just bills running it down the jags throat.

Contra4125
    Contra4125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    even with injuries I believe bills get it done. no field advantage.. just bills running it down the jags throat.
    Agree here, JAX are just that bad in offense and defense.I brought the points down to -3 just to be safe. No bet is safe, see ARI VS PIT game.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    pass, but interesting to note that pre-London teams are 2-11-1 ats since 2012.