frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Looks like the Public got buried again

Especially in the Patriots game. I'm sure many people were trying to bailout on their Patriots play and took the Colts at +7 at the half which also lost.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Public plays have won most of the yr but yes this week was good for the books

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Although there were a ton of overs which is usually bad for books

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

I took Patriots -6 and yes I laid down the juice for the win and I am glad I did.

That fake kick formation has to be the worst flubbed play of the year in the NFL!

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    I took Patriots -6 and yes I laid down the juice for the win and I am glad I did.

That fake kick formation has to be the worst flubbed play of the year in the NFL!
    What book had NE -6?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well Patroits were -10 a long time and closed -8.5

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post

In 50 years and thats a crazy line you got ...what book was that ?

jjgold

I thought Indy played well

Pats just so hard to stop though

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I got the Colts at +9.5 right before kickoff. Got lucky on this one.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    What book had NE -6?
    I'm assuming he bought to 6 by saying he laid down the juice .

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Anyone hear any news on how they did? I would be willing to bet more people had Pack/Pats teased down and the overs in those which crushed. Probably got help from dummies who teased Seahags down though lol. Not many bettors especially serious guys laying serious $$ gonna lay 10ish on road!

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I took Pats -6.5 AFTER the first Colts TD, thank god for the worst play ever AND the blocked extra point at the end

I hate when teams LET the other team walk down when they're up by 2 scores

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13730

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Anyone hear any news on how they did? I would be willing to bet more people had Pack/Pats teased down and the overs in those which crushed. Probably got help from dummies who teased Seahags down though lol. Not many bettors especially serious guys laying serious $$ gonna lay 10ish on road!
    Pitt, Carolina and Indy covering made for a profitable day for the books . Carolina outright even bigger knocking out all teasers and money line parlays .

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I had one of my best weekends this time around (and also last weekend as well). I don't know why any sane bettor would back GB and NE with such gigantic point spreads as this weekend. Watching some of these games I come away with the strong impression that they are deliberately keeping these games close to retain viewership....but that's just me. LOL.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dana View Post
    I had one of my best weekends this time around (and also last weekend as well). I don't know why any sane bettor would back GB and NE with such gigantic point spreads as this weekend. Watching some of these games I come away with the strong impression that they are deliberately keeping these games close to retain viewership....but that's just me. LOL.
    This makes a lot of sense.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

I got buried on denver ariz seattle n pats

youngfl0yd
    youngfl0yd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    I took Pats -6.5 AFTER the first Colts TD, thank god for the worst play ever AND the blocked extra point at the end

I hate when teams LET the other team walk down when they're up by 2 scores
    I got -6.5 during colts first Drive to the end zone. It was at -5.5 after the TD. Live play was where it was at to get the NE spread.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

GT Bets at one point had -7.5 +100 so buying down wasn't too juicy there.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Usually Belichick goes for the knock out punch and throws late in 4th qtrs. Guy just kept on running the ball. Odd. Almost like he wanted to be backdoored.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

books got back at the players this week

jjgold

Players need a good start

I think tonights game kind of split in middle

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Usually Belichick goes for the knock out punch and throws late in 4th qtrs. Guy just kept on running the ball. Odd. Almost like he wanted to be backdoored.
    He just wanted to win. ML was the way to go, no way was he losing that game, at the end, he didn't care, he doesn't bet in the NFL. Points mean nothing to him, it's only wins.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

The NFL is the WWE just more discreet. Been fixed for years and if you don't believe it you just have blinders on

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Public is smarter than you think. Public doesn't bet -8.5. Public teases or bets ML.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aston

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The NFL is the WWE just more discreet. Been fixed for years and if you don't believe it you just have blinders on
    It's fixed. That's why they have spreads. Easier to fix a spread than telling players to lose on purpose on MLs.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol yeah Mag I'm sure Beli just wanted to win no doubt like every week. Think it's just odd he called off the dogs most of 4th q and team basically quit on offense in a gm not out of reach by any means. Not his style and he knows better 13 pts lead with most of final quarter left is not gm over and why he generally keeps foot on gas till it's outta hand. Maybe it's coincidence gm was primetime or Vegas needed backdoor cover. Not whining I knew better and why I got Pats down to nothing in big tease with Sparty and Pack

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Beli was playing with fire a bit there. Maybe he was "catering to" networks or books who knows honestly. I know one thing though if Colts recover that onside leading to gm winner from Luck. Then after the gm it's Beli with a Apple in his mouth being roasted with Pagano off the hook for being a dummy answering to Pats fans and media why he quit on offense too soon.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Aside from the Overs hitting regularly in both College and the NFL, the books appears to be much sharper this year. The Local has been crushing the players lately.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Of course they're deliberately keeping the games close.