R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I swear it's not just "homer" fans but homer fans been starved for a decade + or lifetime in Seattle case that never won anything no offense Harry luv ya These hungry homers so ready to pump there chests though and release all that bad energy and sufferering sometimes cannot see the light haha. Like I've said to be fair Seattle scorched earth and yesterday news. Got a nice coach and few solid pieces but team has been broken apart mainly due to $$ and lost their identity. Folks you are looking at a typical 6-10 squad again forget past 2 years runs is over. Just the fax just the fax ma'am

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nah I understand but our run isn't over we may not be great this year but we have a foundation and front office and coach that will get us back were here to stay contenders every year

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh I agree Harry got some pieces and I like the coaching but you gotta admit...team has lost their identity, Sherman a good corner but not great and never was despite self hype. Graham for Max does not fit this team...etc They have some ?? marks going forward. Beastmode old and done , and while I "like" Wilson they are trying to reshape too fast , losing too many pieces, and lack of team leadership gonna be a problem for a minute to say least.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Harry it's tough when the decline begins.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Tell me LB as a Raider fan Most of these dumb asses talk shit on Oakland either talking outta jealousy from decades of ownage or just pure stupidity. When we lost that b.s. Super bowl to Tampon as a fan I knew it was over. But Raiders for 4 decades at least relevant and competitive. Going thru past 10 years been worst in "The Nation" history and fun for kids who don't know better or old frustrated fans to pile on the wagon. Either way thru thick and thin RP sees thru all your misguided hate and says Fukk you the good guys wear black.....and we're comin back

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Harry it's tough when the decline begins.
    lakerboy I can't be trolled SEATTLE will be alright and if they don't make it to playoffs this year SEATTLE always has slow starts then I would hate to be playing them last few weeks of season if we're out of it . Win lose or tie Seahawk fan for life

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Yes the Seahawks have some issues, but the 9ers genuinely suck. Watch Wilson in the pocket, he knows what he is doing. He knows where his receivers are and when they will get there. Kaep needs to think for 3 seconds before he knows which direction his team should be going.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Rawls is a good back if they target Jimmy a little more and without bobby Wagner in defense with Kam bam bam it's hard We'll be ok not worried can't go to Super Bowl every year gotta let the other teams play also

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

[QUOTE=R.P. McMurphy;24677309]Nice Harry lol! But homers like you should be banned from betting, all talk radio, and social media......for your own good[/QUOTE

Lol nah remember I'm not a pro gambler to bet 25 a game I love the game both pro and college so having a CPL of bucks on it is good for me I cash out usually a nice vacation fund every April after the madness I don't listen to troll and I give my opinion on games if I was a expert I wouldn't be on here I would own a suite in Vegas have Megan fox on speed dial and Goldy would be my runner

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

1606 lakerboy 10-20-0 33.33 % L 2 -107.5 -16.23

First 12