R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Peyton call it a career already!

It was a great one (reg season anyhow) but this has got to be his exit year. Deep balls and by "deep" I mean anything over 12/15 yards are looking terrible dead ducks. Been throwing a lot of these ugly short lobs this season as well. Bottom line he's not winning games for his team any longer they are winning despite his bad play and dead arm. No way Elway opens the door next year for his return. Adios old man I can't stand looking at those ugly throws any longer or that stupid mongoloid face he makes when screwing up.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

He'll still be in 5 commercials next year when retired.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey more power to him slinging ads for shit cars he doesn't drive , and shit pizza he doesn't eat. No longer even a top 20 qb in league at this point. Only argument to be made in his favor is wits and game managing skills right now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11

Contra4125
    Contra4125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Hahaha "mongoloid"?!?!

But yeah, thought it was a phase and he'd adjust to the new off, but damn it's not good, it's like watching Marino all over again. The def can only save you so many times.

James J Kutz
    James J Kutz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think 5 of the 6 wins that Broncos have this season, are just because of the defense that scored important points!!

This season Manning is really bad, but, Manning is Manning, maybe, I say maybe, he can come back and step up on the end of the season!!

Who knows?

jjjune
    jjjune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by James J Kutz View Post
    I think 5 of the 6 wins that Broncos have this season, are just because of the defense that scored important points!!

This season Manning is really bad, but, Manning is Manning, maybe, I say maybe, he can come back and step up on the end of the season!!

Who knows?
    But this is more of a physical problem than mental. That arm is dead and there's nothing he can do to fix it anymore at the age of 39.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Actually Kutz end of year and postseason Manning being Manning is sucking! Cold weather , winds, not gonna do anything in noodle arms favor lol

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Why should he retire if someone is willing to pay him a bugillion dollars to throw ducks. Wouldn't you?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by jjjune View Post
    But this is more of a physical problem than mental. That arm is dead and there's nothing he can do to fix it anymore at the age of 39.
    Thats not true....his picks have been bad decisions and he can fix those. Now since he has nerve loss maybe he just is never going to have the touch he once had? I guess its age either way?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like I said if he doesn't walk Elway might just make decision for him! That's how it works Robin in pro sports. Elway sees what rest of us do and think him and Kubiak ready to start next chapter and build around this defense. If they boot him I doubt at his age he tries going elsewhere and starting over.

MeetMeAtQB
    MeetMeAtQB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

the intimidation factor is still there, a lot of secondaries still subconsciously feared of him because he is Manning, even though they know hes physically finished

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Peyton is obviously in love with the green, why do you think he does endless commercials? Many other qb's and athletes could do tons of commercials as well. Guy likes getting paid. And, he loves playing.as long as those two things are still burning inside him and someone is willing to pay him, he will play. And, fans will pay to come watch. TV revenue will be higher even to watch him throw ducks. So, you see it is not as simple as, well, I'm getting old and not as good any longer. We are talking 100s of millions of dollars. He should give that up because an armchair GM says so?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Robin of course he likes $$. Fact is like I said it's not necessarily up to him what don't you understand? If Denver and that hof legend "arm chair" gm who knows a thing or 2 about qb play says it's over then it's over. Peyton won't go to nfc we already know that and he's not gonna go to some shit team in rebuild mode. So if he decides playing still important and lies to himself he's still got it. You need a gm with playoff ready team just a qb shy who can lie to himself and say Manning the answer lol.

Don't lose any sleep over Manning he's gonna have more $$ than God till he dies and plenty of revenue streams post football. Hes not one of these half wits having 7 kids with 7 different strippers, making it rain at da club every night, and blowing his fortune on his hanger on loser posse, bling , and cars.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31

jjjune
    jjjune's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Hes not one of these half wits having 7 kids with 7 different strippers, making it rain at da club every night, and blowing his fortune on his hanger on loser posse, bling , and cars.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Painful to watch him throw nowadays. Even with the throwing glove it still produces a lame duck.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

He's washed up, time to hang it up!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ahh the old sheriff bye bye

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Peyton had a great career, but right now he just sucks.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It's over Denver needs to "try" and salvage the season at least and hand him a clipboard. Best case scenario Denver sticks with grandpa, wins 11 maybe and exits playoffs fast as usual cause Peyton is a perennial January bum. See what you got now in Orlovsky and start making plans to move on. Truth is this 7 win team great as that defense is can easily be a 3/4 win team as we speak. If your gonna rely on defense only like 2000 Balty you must have a run gm and QB who does not Fukk you with 2/1 pick to td ratio.

Like I said month ago there is NO way Johnny horseface let's him return next year. Adios sixhead sheriff if they make a remake of Mask movie you have a part waiting playing Rocky without the makeup requirement lolol

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

-5 on my fantasy, way to go manning

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Yeah, this is like Willie Mays last season all over again.
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...mayswi01.shtml

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

It's only gonna get worse for Manning with weather changes. In next month or so his stats will start looking like his rookie campaign which he's already on pace for. If I could get a future on Denver wins at 10.5 right now I would take under all day and more tomorrow!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Queef fans cracking me up right now. Bar I'm in so loud and cheering like it's a afc champ gm lol. Great win no doubt but your still mediocre and no real post season threat. This is what happens to starved homers who have gone on 20+ year playoff drought without a win. Myself as a Raider fan and a Pitt fan beside just laughed. We only get this excited for post season wins, SB appearances, or wins cause we expect that at the least. Yeah the bar is that low for Queefs fan lol