TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Dolphins +1

How is this not the best play on the board this week? Coming off a bye with new coach and defensive coordinator. This team was projected to have a solid season with Tannehill's growth and Lamar Miller with a solid defense. Tennessee was projected to be amongst the worst team in the league this year. Miami may not do anything this year but this is a statement game for them and they win by at least 2 td's Sunday.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Agree

I got em +3

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I guess its OKAY not the BEST.. you gotta look at which team is headed up.. all those arrangments in Miami could be bad for chemistry and play call.. other hand, even with titans barely losing against the bills week 5, they are still on the rise to have a decent season.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

I'm not putting my money on Miami or Detroit this season.

TheeArchBishop

Detroit I agree but Miami...this week, is a good value bet

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

You guys don't like Detroit this week?

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    I guess its OKAY not the BEST.. you gotta look at which team is headed up.. all those arrangments in Miami could be bad for chemistry and play call.. other hand, even with titans barely losing against the bills week 5, they are still on the rise to have a decent season.
    Exactly. Let them show you something first. Hell, I'd take the Pats -9.5 over the Fins +1. Just my opinion. Good luck sir.

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Tennessee may have been projected to be a bad team, but they have proven to be competitive. The Dolphins, on the other hand, were projected to be a better team and they have so far looked like just about the worst team in the NFL. I don't think projections matter at this point.

There are way too many unknown variables for me to put any money on this game:
    Is the Titans D as good as they have played so far?(#1 against the pass, #3 overall)
    Will the new coaching make the Dolphins any better? Are they a better team than they have shown all year?
    Just how good is Mariota 5 games into his rookie season?
    Can the piss poor Titans running backs do any damage against the piss poor Dolphins run D?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i understand the play and i was among the many thinking phins defense in particular would be very good (drafted the bums in several year long leagues). that said at this point im really not sure how you can trust replacing a bum coach with a intern will all a sudden make these overpaid losers start trying? far as im concerned the whole defense a bunch of heartless clowns there to cash a check and they proved that in london. why all a sudden a sorry group of losers gonna start caring? because a lame duck intern took over? they all make more than him and when they dont respect themselves enough to give any effort the 1st 4 weeks i have a hard time thinking they respect some new coach enough to start trying..

the talent level certainly there on d and the fact they have like no sacks is all you need to know about their lack of desire. was it really just so bad schematically they chose not to try? i guess that possible and these crybabies will give more effort playing the scheme they want but the last 2 seasons i was a pretty big fan of their "sugar" packages that always showed the double a gap pressure, they did a great job of getting their pass rushers winnable one on one matchups and even free rushers to the qb.. im not taking titans but at same time i just cant put my money on this team expecting them to perform a certain way when all they have shown me is the opposite. gl

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I would fade any team nkadumong sue is on lol he clearly doesn't care! they just paid him all that money and he is doing the least he can. I think hes had maybe 1 sac? .. not much faith for Miami. I haven't backed these guys literally since week 1 against the redskins. and I BARELY covered that with a kick off return by Jarvis landry in the 4th. they have the talent but they just aren't clickin.

TheeArchBishop

Line's held steady so locked in Miami +1. Time to get em tomorrow.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    You guys don't like Detroit this week?
    I like DET this week. They've had tough losses to good teams. They can hold serve at home to the lowly Bears.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Dolphins or Lions will get the #1 pick in the 2016 NFL draft.
    Auto fade the Dolphins.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Titans will get this one.

ShipItToDaddy
    ShipItToDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Titans!!!!

2daBank

teams 1st game replacing a head coach since 1995

8-18 su

11-14-1 ats..

for those of you considering this to be a good angle and expecting a bunch of overpaid losers to respond. numbers say more times than not they in fact continue playing like the losers that got last coach fired.. just saying.. gl

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    How is this not the best play on the board this week? Coming off a bye with new coach and defensive coordinator. This team was projected to have a solid season with Tannehill's growth and Lamar Miller with a solid defense. Tennessee was projected to be amongst the worst team in the league this year. Miami may not do anything this year but this is a statement game for them and they win by at least 2 td's Sunday.
    lmao.

when will people realize he's garbage.

the tross
    Update your status
    the tross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6226

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    teams 1st game replacing a head coach since 1995

8-18 su

11-14-1 ats..

for those of you considering this to be a good angle and expecting a bunch of overpaid losers to respond. numbers say more times than not they in fact continue playing like the losers that got last coach fired.. just saying.. gl
    Stats like these dont mean jack shit

TheeArchBishop

You guys are overanalyzing this one. The new coach / first game wins statistic cannot be taken into consideration when betting for a dozen reasons but mostly because each team/players/situation is different. This particular game will be a statement game of sorts for Miami. Choose who you want as its +1, so its really a coin flip game and I'm not by any means saying to bet the house on it but I'm rolling with Miami today as I think its one of the better value games on today's board.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by the tross View Post
    Stats like these dont mean jack shit
    lmao, so they have something in common with you. just more worthless trash floating around over the net.

TheeArchBishop

C.R.E.A.M. Good ish to those that backed Miami.