StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Does anyone know someone or have you personally won a BIG NFL Survivor pool?

I'm wondering if anyone has won one of these really big contests, or knows someone who did. I'm talking upwards of six figures or more. If so, did the pool administrator pay them in straight cash? Did the person have to drive or fly to the location for the pickup? How does this even work? Do the pool admins try to extort you for a "tip"? Did you or your friend even pay that/give'em a tip?

I'd even wonder how anyone would launder 100k+. Just wait it out and slowly deposit?

I know, lotsa questions. But they are interesting ones.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

RTSports.com used to do it but then got banned; and they had to eliminate it.

It was called King of The Mountain, $10 entry fee, winner took all at $20,000. (Amount of participants regardless). The amount of money this website made by only paying out 20k, when they had to be pulling in at least 500k in total entry free's.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Surprised no one doesn't at least know or has heard of someone winning ... not surprised no one here has

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Well, not even close to what you're saying but I do have a system that won one (smaller) last year and has me alive this year with 1 pick of 20 out of 650.

I'd love t play more but how does one assure you get paid. And secondly many don't post Thursday plays immediately. How is one assured that admin and friends aren't playing Thursday game, leaving posted if it wins, and changing if it loses before the 1pm transparency? Big edge.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

The answer is that you have a pool online. Always updated. These also usually have export functions so that you can track any entries' picks over time.