Caught that Steelers/Chargers game early on in the 1st quarter after the Rivers to Gates Td... immediately bumped up to +10 1/2 (-110) but I stayed away because I needed to see more out of that Pitt, then I watched a couple more defensive stops and was able to get them at +9 1/2 (+110) in the 2nd quarter. That number seemed skewed to me after watching both teams. I definitely thought it would be a single digit win for the Chargers IF they won. Looking back I should of taken that Money Line for +410 but I'll take +110 all day long with Bell and Brown out there, granted Vick looked his age for 3 1/2 quarters! All said and done a win is a win!

Just a trend I've found lately with this live betting.

Another example was that Astros/Royals game today... it was 2-2 in the top of the 5th and I got the total O8runs for (+100). With both those lineups in my head I'm thinking 2 runs for both teams in the next 5 innings totally do-able and more than likely with high pitch counts for both starters they will get into the bullpens... sure enough 7th and 8th innings roll around and its 7-6. Another + money bet that was favorable and liked the look of it with a little in game analysis.

Anyways goodluck bros, Rome wasn't built over night just hope to keep the positive vibes going!