Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Cin -2, Atl -3

Aren't these lines way out of whack, does anyone not see more of a -4 to -5 for both teams in these spots? Confused on whether this is a trap or not....

Cross44
    Update your status
    Cross44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Aren't these lines way out of whack, does anyone not see more of a -4 to -5 for both teams in these spots? Confused on whether this is a trap or not....
    I wouldn't touch Cin this week. That PK opening line is suspicious as hell given CIN's gutsy win over the Hawks, and how awful the Bills looked vs Ten. I'm seeing over 95% on CIN with it being by far the most bet on game of the week. Vegas plenty happy to let money ride on the Bungles this week after a big win. Not so long away they were shutting down Brady and Rodgers at home. My lean is to wait and grab the +3.5 if it's there or the Bills ML.

With that said, you can say almost same the exact same thing about the Falcons vs the Saints, and I'm on ATL -3 for a unit. Go figure, it's the NFL, flip a coin.

Eric22174
    Eric22174's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3599

Historically the Bengals are garbage on the road. Couple that with the fact that the Chargers were leading the Bengals on the road a few week ago. Bengals are winning with luck and guts. This week that luck runs out with Dalton

jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Jesus man you seriously always like the squarest plays possible

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by jaxjonesdrew32 View Post
    Jesus man you seriously always like the squarest plays possible
    I never said who I liked, I think the lines are wrong which signals bills/saints, doesn't mean it will happen.

Right now for me these are no plays, until I get more info. You know I'm tossing minimum 1u on bills no matter who they play (just cause I'm a fan), so gtfo with this you're square bs.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Bengals being favored -2 on the road means they'd be favored -8 if they were home. Would you take it then? It very well could be a trap game. Watch the line movement throughout the week.

jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I never said who I liked, I think the lines are wrong which signals bills/saints, doesn't mean it will happen.

Right now for me these are no plays, until I get more info. You know I'm tossing minimum 1u on bills no matter who they play (just cause I'm a fan), so gtfo with this you're square bs.
    Yes you did because you implied that the lines should be higher for the favorites. Obviously means you think the lower lines on them are the side to take. If Bills gets to +3, they are a good play

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Emotional game for the Bengals against the Hawks could have taken a lot out of them and is due for a let down spot. Could be another eye opener to how good the Bengals are if they win.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Dont over think it. Buffalo isn't that great of a team. Take Bengals moneyline worse case scenario. Falcons going into new Orleans is always a problem. I think saints cover, maybe win out right. Bring atl back to reality.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

bad line..cincy was a pick em last night