GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

~~~~~~Patriots Colts game thread aka the great deflate gate massacre ~~~~~~~~

Let the shit talk begin.

Tom Brady and company are going to smash the Colts, I smell some revenge coming

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Pats minus whatever in this spot. Keep betting it until it stops paying.

GoBlue77

-7 LMAO

books keep disrespecting the Pats.

Cross44
    Update your status
    Cross44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

I posted this bet last night:

Patriots -7 (120) for 2.5x.

2.5x is my biggest bet of the year. The line has moved to Pats -8, and I don't see it stopping. It's possible I might buy some back as 2.5x is quite a big bet for me, once more info comes out throughout the week.

Even if Luck is back, I like -7. Patriots have revenge on their minds, and they tend to blow Indy out of the water even at full strength.
    Last edited by Cross44; 10-12-15 at 12:08 PM.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Cross44 View Post
    I posted this bet last night:

Patriots -7 (120) for 2.5x.

2.5x is my biggest bet of the year. The line has moved to Pats -8, and I don't see it stopping. It's possible I might buy some back as 2.5x is quite a big bet for me, once more info comes out throughout the week.

Even if Luck is back, I like -7. Patriots have revenge on their minds, and they tend to blow Indy out of the water even at full strength.
    5 Dimes already bumped it to Pat's -9.5.

Cross44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    5 Dimes already bumped it to Pat's -9.5.
    Seeing some strange line movements. I just checked 5Dimes, and it's currently unlisted.

Whats strange is it went from -7.5 to -7 (+100) at Pinnacle, so some early money coming in on the Colts over a TD.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Yes line dropped from 7/ to 7 I believe books are begging for Colts action. Brady knows the Colts turned him for cheating. Something tells me this is a statement game for him. My guess is he circled this game at the start of the season. This would have been his return had the ban with held. I'll bite and take the Pat's - 7 here.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Yes line dropped from 7/ to 7 I believe books are begging for Colts action. Brady knows the Colts turned him for cheating. Something tells me this is a statement game for him. My guess is he circled this game at the start of the season. This would have been his return had the ban with held. I'll bite and take the Pat's - 7 here.
    This was circled before the season, when the schedule came out. Pats will be throwing on 4th down in the 4th qtr while up 25+ pts..It will be that type of game. I think 5D puts line out when the QB is determined

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Luck returns, Colts win by 3.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Lol Hasselback has a better shot of keeping them within 3

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    LOL wtf?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

if luck comes out of injury and beats the patriots, that's safe to say colts go to the superbowl this year.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Damn didn't see this just posted same thread. Pats gonna dump these p#ssies as usual tho no doubt unless zebras way overstep their bounds which happens especially in primetime. Gotta remember in primetime it's not just gamblers via Vegas they are looking to Fukk. It's also making their "bosses" the networks happy with tighter games. Pats still win tho!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Honestly not sure any of the league b.s. matters here ultimately. It's payback time and the inferior rat team gonna pay as usual......let's say 37-24 at best for Pats winning

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Revenge? How is it a revenge game for the Patriots?

Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12923

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    Revenge? How is it a revenge game for the Patriots?
    Only thing I can think of is revenge on the Indy media for blowing Deflategate (proper noun?) way out of proportion. But yeah, not a revenge game.

Cross44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    Only thing I can think of is revenge on the Indy media for blowing Deflategate (proper noun?) way out of proportion. But yeah, not a revenge game.
    Call it what you want but NE back to passing on teams up 2-3 scores. They want to prove their championships are legitimate, and they've been known to run up scores when they're on a FU run. You're crazy if you don't think Brady took this deflategate allegations VERY seriously. Dude was basically called a criminal, threatened with 4 game suspension, and had his goodwill pissed on by the media. You don't think he's holding a grudge on the team that has consistently called him out started Deflate gate?

With that said, the hesitant line movement has me real worried. This or CIN will be the most bet on game of the week for the public, and after massive action to push it to 8.5 in some books, it was taken off the board and reappeared at 7 with news Luck is practicing. 2 days later we're back up to 7.5 -110 which is showing me that Vegas has chosen their side for the game.

I bought out of my Pats -7 bet and will reallocate those units teasing the Pats instead. I still think they're gonna win, by 7 might be too many points. I like teasing with the Seahawks or the Jets this week.

Cross44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Cross44 View Post
    Call it what you want but NE back to passing on teams up 2-3 scores. They want to prove their championships are legitimate, and they've been known to run up scores when they're on a FU run. You're crazy if you don't think Brady took this deflategate allegations VERY seriously. Dude was basically called a criminal, threatened with 4 game suspension, and had his goodwill pissed on by the media. You don't think he's holding a grudge on the team that has consistently called him out started Deflate gate?

With that said, the hesitant line movement has me real worried. This or CIN will be the most bet on game of the week for the public, and after massive action to push it to 8.5 in some books, it was taken off the board and reappeared at 7 with news Luck is practicing. 2 days later we're back up to 7.5 -110 which is showing me that Vegas has chosen their side for the game.

I bought out of my Pats -7 bet and will reallocate those units teasing the Pats instead. I still think they're gonna win, by 7 might be too many points. I like teasing with the Seahawks or the Jets this week.
    As I'm posting this the line jumped back to Patriots -7 -115, the lowest line we've seen yet. Alarm bells should be sounding everywhere. Glad I got out while I could, about 10 mins prior to the shift. We'll see if it goes back up to +7.5, but I'm not holding my breath.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Boy, if the Colts somehow pull a highly unlikely upset there will be people jumping off bridges Sunday night. I really hope everything goes as it should and everyone collects free money.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Solder gone for the season, Marcus Cannon is a turnstile

Pats should cover comfortably but i won't be playing it, laying over a touchdown on the road in the NFL is a losing strategy over the long term.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I hope they inflate the balls so hard they turn into basketballs and Gronk posters every player, even the Colts drunk kicker swimming in fountains in Indy.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

I really hope the pats smash them colts. I got about 15 bucks on any team to go 16-0 at +6600, so let the massacre begin!

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post

Pats should cover comfortably but i won't be playing it, laying over a touchdown on the road in the NFL is a losing strategy over the long term.
    I agree with this sentiment. Also, I'd like to add that if people don't think Indy has had this game circled as well they are crazy. Nor do I think it a coincidence that Luck has sat the last couple of weeks when he probably could have gone.

I'll pass but I sort of like the over if you can find it with decent juice.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post

Except is the Pats. Bellichick will not go easy on the Colts and there won't be a backdoor cover.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Boy, if the Colts somehow pull a highly unlikely upset there will be people jumping off bridges Sunday night. I really hope everything goes as it should and everyone collects free money.
    I will be playing the standard for me: Pats ML. at -350. Need to see Pat's TT as well. Just a matter of how many units to put on it. BOL brother. Still not releasing TT's ???
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 10-16-15 at 06:33 AM.

FUqer
    FUqer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 861

I got a bad feeling about this game. I will stay away from this one.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by FlaxMartin View Post
    I really hope the pats smash them colts. I got about 15 bucks on any team to go 16-0 at +6600, so let the massacre begin!
    Dang, nice one. Current odds are +700 on yes and -1300 on no, you're up 5X-10X equity. GL on it!

As for Pats/Colts: Pats ML & teasers are a no brainer, but laying the points is probably safe even with Solder out.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Dang, nice one. Current odds are +700 on yes and -1300 on no, you're up 5X-10X equity. GL on it!

As for Pats/Colts: Pats ML & teasers are a no brainer, but laying the points is probably safe even with Solder out.
    Hey Slacker brother, good to see you !!! (liked the Rhino avatar better). You know the Pats, next man up, besides, Solder almost got Brady killed. Really looking forward to this game. Luck will play, unless they don't want him to get embarrassed on National TV. LOL.

GoBlue77

snitches end up in ditches. colts snitching on Tommy....bad move

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    snitches end up in ditches. colts snitching on Tommy....bad move