Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Raiders

What a shit organization. Play calling was horrible and their QB is a fucken idiot. How have they won any games this season.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

I thought Carr was the next Aaron Rodgers? LOL gotta love ESPN.

Willysmagic

I thought when Al Davis died the teams luck would turn around. It's obvious that he didn't take the bad luck with him. This team goes no where year after year. Today they didn't even use their best WR. I believe Cooper had 2 catches. Pathetic game plan time to drink more beer.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pump the brakes just a bit lol. I'm a fan the franchise IS without question heading right way and arguably #2 best team in div this point. I figured going into season this would be 6/7 win team if Cooper lived up to hype ...check, and no sophomore slump from Carr both checked out so far. Best players still VERY young but still year or two away from being 10+ win team and legit I think.

Need another good draft and maybe add 1/2 impact players free agency and Oak can be a contender shortly. Team will focus on secondary obviously next off season the front 7 pretty Damn good! Got Woodson on his way out most likely and don't have a true #1 corner can take half the field away so expect them to address that strong. Carr needs a te also he can rely on for safety valve and even to stretch field/take safety pressure off Coop. . Guarantee Jimmy G so would have much better future in Oak and be getting the ball if he didn't go to c#nt ass Seahags. Seriously couple key pieces like a mentioned and continued growth from up/coming stars and were right in mix again.

Willysmagic

Randle Pat the organization blows chunks the game plan today was bull shit. The coaching hasn't been good since Madden.

TheMartian
    TheMartian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3241

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Pump the brakes just a bit lol. I'm a fan the franchise IS without question heading right way and arguably #2 best team in div this point. I figured going into season this would be 6/7 win team if Cooper lived up to hype ...check, and no sophomore slump from Carr both checked out so far. Best players still VERY young but still year or two away from being 10+ win team and legit I think.

Need another good draft and maybe add 1/2 impact players free agency and Oak can be a contender shortly. Team will focus on secondary obviously next off season the front 7 pretty Damn good! Got Woodson on his way out most likely and don't have a true #1 corner can take half the field away so expect them to address that strong. Carr needs a te also he can rely on for safety valve and even to stretch field/take safety pressure off Coop. . Guarantee Jimmy G so would have much better future in Oak and be getting the ball if he didn't go to c#nt ass Seahags. Seriously couple key pieces like a mentioned and continued growth from up/coming stars and were right in mix again.
    So the Raiders are a Tight End, a Couple corners, a couple Safeties, a couple O-Linemen, a couple Running Backs, a reciever opposite Cooper, a competent QB and Head coach away from contending

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Flores won 2 SB's, Shell was decent and had postseason wins despite no franchise QB during his run, Gruden was great? I know your not but definitely coming off like a 20 year old Raider hater who has no idea they were a model of excellence/consistency for bout 4 decades where a 7-9 year was about bad as things ever got. These young kids wanna talk smack like Raiders as franchise are bad as Browns, Lions etc but truth is no. Unlike those clowns Raiders actually have history worth mention, VERY instrumental to league, and important "brand" end of day, possibly top 5 most important brand in all Nfl certainly top 10. We have more fans and haters still than 90% of league and that's just good for business!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Martian our o-line been very solid this year despite missing key guy, Carr is doing fine year 2 not killing team and adjusting fine while showing growth, Lamont a fine back to lead ground attack. You definitely are part of young crowd wants "instant" gratification but things sometimes need growth and patience. I clearly said 1 maybe 2 more years with they headed but I believe. If Oak still hovering around 4-12 type shit team couple years from now its a bust. Plain and fuggin simple!!! Good things don't happen overnight for majority, some things you have to work for and deserve patience.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If your not smart enough to recognize a couple key spots that need addressed to take you next level then I got nothin for ya Martian it's hopeless. Just look at Seahags for ex you don't think they miss a few key guys like Unger, Beastmode, maybe Browner?? Few key guys either gone or over hill and toe tagged gets a SB legit squad looking like 6-10 team in blink of an eye!