I am on streak in nfl so i post some plays

Parlay
Atlanta -7
Packers moneyline

Seattle moneyline +140 (it seems so rigged for these guys, holding in the secondary, blown calls, and the bengals have been facing weak defenses making them look good. I like the way the seahawks matchup here and the bengals are not likely going 5-0. They eventually bungle.

New England -8 Simple play, rested team vs a bad defense that let Atlanta score over 40 in their own building.

New Orleans +5 New Orleans is bad players, not so much bad coaching. Eagles are the more talented team.
Football is a team game, so I will take the more functional unit with less talent.

Cleveland at Baltimore under 44

Pitsburgh +3 This is one of the worst charger teams in this century. Chargers don't pass on first down.
They play with no sense of urgency. They run on first get 2 yards. Incomplete on second. And get sacked on third down. Then they punt. Then they fall behind playing this style of ball. Then they make a comeback in the second half passing the ball around and throw a pick to lose the game, unless they are playing a bigger disfunctional team like the lions or the browns.

college - southern miss +5