Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Can't believe Roger still has a job

I said three years ago that roger goddell was making different punishments for the same crime. It all depended on what team you played for. In the last 3 years no one has screwed up more and been made a fool of by the league then roger. A judge came in and told him he had no right to screw Brady over and it was over turned. Several punishments he handed down have been changed. Some say he is a puppet for the owners but no one has given the league bigger black eye then roger himself. Never did Tag's find himself in positions like this. And don't argue that he has made the owners a lot of money the sport sells itself. Now he is back in the new's and he plays this beaten down poor me person. Many people could do this job much better and way more fair. It's time the league separates themselves from a man who thinks he is above the game. Picking on certain players while letting others slide is BS. He has been doing this for years. Brady just happened to take him to task while others excepted the punishments. I think he has a clause in his contract that says he is to be paid 100 million if he is let go. I think its worth 500 million to let him go. Owners pay up and send this power hungry moron to the showers.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Tl;dr

He's running the most financially successful league in America. His job is secure despite the negative pr. Next.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Sorry Willy, when analyzing the workings of the NFL, never think in logical terms. It is a money league and not a sport. The games are fixed as a MFer and hardly anybody cares. One day we will laugh how we as a society put so much emphasis on a staged, rigged, Jew ran fockin shit storm. Any time these crooked, big nose, money grabbing focks have their hands in it is always money driven and never a honest drop of truth. They will spin this til the cows come home. Try to enjoy it and please quit trying to make sense it is not appreciated on here!

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Tl;dr

He's running the most financially successful league in America. His job is secure despite the negative pr. Next.
    A homeless person could sell this product. Successful comment doesn't hold water.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Sorry Willy, when analyzing the workings of the NFL, never think in logical terms. It is a money league and not a sport. The games are fixed as a MFer and hardly anybody cares. One day we will laugh how we as a society put so much emphasis on a staged, rigged, Jew ran fockin shit storm. Any time these crooked, big nose, money grabbing focks have their hands in it is always money driven and never a honest drop of truth. They will spin this til the cows come home. Try to enjoy it and please quit trying to make sense it is not appreciated on here!
    The peace sign at the end of all your anti-Jew rants is a little out of place, wouldn't you say?

ZINISTER

Just know how I have seen it happen over my existence bro. I don't count for shyt! But, I will say what I see and not be told how to speak about a particular group of people I have experienced nothing but negative results from. I'm not a PC phuck because they(jews) tell me not to say something via media(the jews run). If you can't see the manipulations of these people it's your problem. Enjoy your day!
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 10-08-15 at 10:10 AM.

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Roger's doing = Owners doing ... don't believe everything you read in the press. He's doing a GREAT job.. for the owners. He's the whipping boy, the scapegoat, fall guy, the patsy.. his job is to take the blame.

ZINISTER

Does seem funny the retrial is set to take place around hmmmmm oooo ya Super Bowl. Tah Dah another unbelievable turn of events in NFL Productions history. The stage is set can they do it? Next time on this Bat channel........

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Roger's job is safe because he is the puppet for the owners. He is in fact paid by the owners, not the players. He gets paid to do their bidding then be the scape goat for it. So I guess in a way if the press gets too bad he will be fired, but the next guy will do the exact same.

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    A homeless person could sell this product. Successful comment doesn't hold water.
    THIS