WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

3 Game Parlay - Which game do you think loses?

Actually it's a Teaser.

Name:  Teaser5.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  36.5 KB

Just wanted to hear some SBR opinions.

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

I like 1 and 2, but I think Oakland has a pretty solid chance to beat Denver.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

You got 3 winners there pal.

PUBABEAR1
    PUBABEAR1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I don't trust Chicago. A couple turnovers and a kick off return and the game could get well out of hand. Kc has been moving the ball well just have not got in the end zone. 15 is a lot of points..gl

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Actually it's a Teaser.

Name:  Teaser5.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  36.5 KB

Just wanted to hear some SBR opinions.
    these look good man. the fact that the Denver game is at Pk is great. bears defense should keep them in the game w.o a doubt.

I like

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Raiders could surprise you here. So could Kansas City.

I like this teaser better

Falcons -1
    Saints +11.5
    Packers -3

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Good luck to alL.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

KC is gonna cover this week

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Raiders could surprise you here. So could Kansas City.

I like this teaser better

Falcons -1
    Saints +11.5
    Packers -3
    I explained some of my reasoning on KC and OAK earlier today in your thread.

If the Raiders pull an upset, it will be all on emotion and Carr. The ball will need to bounce their way more than a few times for it to happen. The 2 main points about this game is the soft Raider defense vs. solid Denver defense, and the fact that Manning hasn't lost to the Raiders since 2001 when he was 25 years old.

KC has not beat anyone but the Texans and CHI has lost to 3 good teams. Just don't see KC blowing anyone out. If KC wins, it won't be by much IMO.

Your teaser looks good. Maybe I play that too.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    KC is gonna cover this week
    Cover 10 or 15?

JayDr3am
    Handi

I explained some of my reasoning on KC and OAK earlier today in your thread.

If the Raiders pull an upset, it will be all on emotion and Carr. The ball will need to bounce their way more than a few times for it to happen. The 2 main points about this game is the soft Raider defense vs. solid Denver defense, and the fact that Manning hasn't lost to the Raiders since 2001 when he was 25 years old.

KC has not beat anyone but the Texans and CHI has lost to 3 good teams. Just don't see KC blowing anyone out. If KC wins, it won't be by much IMO.

Your teaser looks good. Maybe I play that too.
    those look glorious, I never really mess with the teasers.. I may give it a SMALL shot lol

WWCD

I hear you.

I generally focus on straight bets, but for whatever reason this season I have been hitting parlays and teasers.. so I'm focusing a little more on them.

I know they are not good over the long run, but having fun with it for now.

May swap out CHI and go with PIT +7.5
    Extra time to prepare. SD no pass rush and allow more yards on the ground than the entire NFL. Pitt pounds the rock with Bell, and Vick should have room to throw to all of those weapons when needed. Bryant back for Pitt should be helpful.

Gates does come back for SD, and Rivers can sling the rock.. but I am really leaning Pitt with the +7.5

JayDr3am
    Handi

I hear you.

I generally focus on straight bets, but for whatever reason this season I have been hitting parlays and teasers.. so I'm focusing a little more on them.

I know they are not good over the long run, but having fun with it for now.

May swap out CHI and go with PIT +7.5
    Extra time to prepare. SD no pass rush and allow more yards on the ground than the entire NFL. Pitt pounds the rock with Bell, and Vick should have room to throw to all of those weapons when needed. Bryant back for Pitt should be helpful.

Gates does come back for SD, and Rivers can sling the rock.. but I am really leaning Pitt with the +7.5
    yeah I didn't know MUCH about it till a year ish ago.. so I just stayed away from'em. I'm a little bit more knowledgeable of it and can see how its effective.

Pitt +7.5 is good, call me crazy.. but I can see Pitt winnin outright. yes even with vick in. if Antonio didn't barely drop that bomb from vick last thurday we got a different ball you know what I'm sayin? so vick can still be a threat and worry some folk..

POOLSIDE

Here's my thing about the Denver game. Basically what you just said about Kansas City, apply it to Denver. They're 4-0, but the combined record of the four teams they've beaten is 4-12. Their four wins consist of the following. A narrow home win over Baltimore, where Baltimore dropped a touchdown in the endzone in the final seconds. A weird last minute fumble victory over Kansas City, where they trailed most of the game. A very underwhelming victory over the listless Lions. A narrow home victory over Minnesota, a game where the Vikings were driving late with the chance to tie/win.

Oakland meanwhile is difficult to get a read on. They're so young and so talented and they're playing with the house's money. No one is expecting anything from them, yet here they are a last second fg away from being 3-1. I see them taking this game much more personally than Denver can. What that'll ultimately mean, I have no clue. As a lifelong Raiders fan, I wouldn't be surprised if they man up and play a phenomenal football game and win the thing outright (in which case they'll be an autofade in week six) or if reality sets in, Manning finds his zone and the game looks similar to Cincy in week one.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 10-07-15 at 10:48 AM.

Montana77
    Montana77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1542

Here's my thing about the Denver game. Basically what you just said about Kansas City, apply it to Denver. They're 4-0, but the combined record of the four teams they've beaten is 4-12. Their four wins consist of the following. A narrow home win over Baltimore, where Baltimore dropped a touchdown in the endzone in the final seconds. A weird last minute fumble victory over Kansas City, a game where they trailed most of the game. A very underwhelming victory over the listless Lions. A narrow victory over Minnesota, a game where the Vikings were driving late with the chance to tie/win.

Oakland meanwhile is difficult to get a read on. They're so young and so talented and they're playing with the house's money. No one is expecting anything from them, yet here they are a last second fg away from being 3-1. I see them taking this game much more personally than Denver can. What that'll ultimately mean, I have no clue. As a lifelong Raiders fan, I wouldn't be surprised if they man up and play a phenomenal football game and win the game (in which case they'll be an autofade in week six) of if reality sets in, Manning finds his zone and the game looks similar to Cincy in week one.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Cover 10 or 15?
    I think they cover 10 , 15 maybe ..... this could be a blowout for KC ... could be a 31-10 kinda game

WWCD

Here's my thing about the Denver game. Basically what you just said about Kansas City, apply it to Denver. They're 4-0, but the combined record of the four teams they've beaten is 4-12. Their four wins consist of the following. A narrow home win over Baltimore, where Baltimore dropped a touchdown in the endzone in the final seconds. A weird last minute fumble victory over Kansas City, a game where they trailed most of the game. A very underwhelming victory over the listless Lions. A narrow victory over Minnesota, a game where the Vikings were driving late with the chance to tie/win.

Oakland meanwhile is difficult to get a read on. They're so young and so talented and they're playing with the house's money. No one is expecting anything from them, yet here they are a last second fg away from being 3-1. I see them taking this game much more personally than Denver can. What that'll ultimately mean, I have no clue. As a lifelong Raiders fan, I wouldn't be surprised if they man up and play a phenomenal football game and win the game (in which case they'll be an autofade in week six) of if reality sets in, Manning finds his zone and the game looks similar to Cincy in week one.
    As a fellow Raider fan, I want to believe that we can pull it off. But I just don't. They will have to show me before I put trust them. That being said, it does seem like everytime I bet against them I lose LOL.
    Last edited by WWCD; 10-07-15 at 01:22 PM.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

all 3 lose imo

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    all 3 lose imo
    Play it the other way and let me know how you do sir.

POOLSIDE

As a fellow Raider fan, I want to believe that we can pull it off. But I just don't. They will have to show me before I put I trust them. That being said, it does seem like everytime I bet against them I lose LOL.
    Then put a dollar on Denver, please.

WWCD

Week 1 - Took Raiders
    Week 2 - Took Ravens
    Week 3 - Took Browns
    Week 4 - Took Raiders

POOLSIDE

Stop taking the Raiders. You're killing me.

WWCD

HAHAHA. I would be against us EVERY game if it guaranteed a win!

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Bears may get blown out and Denver might lose.

GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

Just put in 4 team teaser 6.5 104 w 260

Balt Cleve under 50
    Ne -2.5
    Nyg -.5
    Utah -.5 Sat night

Thoughts?

WWCD

Like NE and NYG.

Not sure on BAL/CLE, both have issues on defense. I don't watch enough college ball to give input on Utah. (last week I took Bama though, just cause most of SBR said they would get smashed)

GmenYanksNJ
    GmenYanksNJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 413

was on bama too I like afc north unders as they are usually pretty smash mouth time consuming games, hopefully that continues this week. Hoping the ravens d wakes up and holds Cleveland. That is my least favorite leg but still like the value

WWCD

Should have just parlayed all of it damn!