Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Seattle Seafags

Hard to believe this team was at the top of their game and called elite. This team sucks balls they are bad. They have more problems then I can number. Wilson looks like shit and their offense is dismal. They can't even blow Detroit out at home. So please don't let me hear anyone call this team elite. They couldn't hold a candle to the Patriots, Greednbay, Cinci. Next time your hear someone call this team a Dynasty please refer them to this thread. Seattle sucks balls and I hope and pray Detroit beats them in their own house. Enough of this talk about Pete Carrol all he can do is get teams sanctioned and chew gum and cry like a bitch. Come on Detroit please win this game.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much you gonna lose on them tonight?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

you took ML

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

In my opinion, it's all the o line. Get an NFL quality o line, and the rest of the league has a problem.

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16990

Russell Wilson made some phenomenal plays tonight. Very good qb. The defense played very well IMO as well. Still one of the best teams in the league. Don't be upset you lost your bet.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Didn't bet the game didn't get home in time. Pointing out that we won't have to deal with Seafag fans during the SuperBowl. Patriots would beat this team by 20 plus.