Michiganboy24
    Michiganboy24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Dallas or saints tonight?

Leaning with Saints anyone with me? Thanks

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

My heart says Saints... by brains say Dallas. I'm a HUGE Saints fan and know everything about this team. Saints have no running game and nobody to throw to. They can't protect Drew or run block. They have nobody to throw to. The Defense is bad... no pass rush at all and with all the injuries we've had at S and CB they won't stop Dallas. Even without homo and Bryant. Also the Saints have nobody to throw to if I haven't mentioned it.

They could come out inspired in front of the home crowd..and if the Saints get up significantly early then Dallas won't come back.. But i'd say there is a small chance of that. Again. i'm a huge saints fan so take what I say with a grain of salt.. lots of emotions here.

Even without emotions this is a tough call, imo. Saints have played very hard this season but the lack of talent keeps them from winning. Dallas has talent all over the place.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Saints-3

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Dallas ML (+145) and prop bet Dallas -5.5 (+290)...Saints will play hard and make some big plays but Dallas too tough for the Saints in the dome.