dsmithatx
    dsmithatx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Steelers, why not try for the 3rd FG???

I know they missed the first two FGs but, WTF! They could have easily made the FG in OT. I don't care if they missed two FGs before that. This was dumb. Scobee you suck. Steelers and Ravens you both suck.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

scobee would have missed 7/11 times

dsmithatx
    dsmithatx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Any idiot knows if you are going to the left (via wind or any reason) you should kick more to the right. ]Second kick he failed to compensate even slightly, third kick they decide to run it on 4th down. My kid is in 6th grade and they make these guys look like pre-schoolers. Did the Steelers feel bad for the Ravens or owe them a favor???

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I tried to tell everyone there was a lot more money on steelers than people realized, but I am a "square" or so some say.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Scobee had the distance on his 2 missed FG's, they should have given him the chance to redeem himself, if you don't trust your kicker to hit a 50 yarder then you better cut his ass. The play calling was idiotic anyways, 3rd and 2 and PASS......4th and 1 and Pass again....WTF! Vick is left handed and we have Brown run an out route to the right on the 4th and 1 play....REALLY TODD HALEY! Of course Vick throws a terrible pass. We got one of the best running backs that has been doing decent for most of the game getting yards and you don't give him the ball...Mike Tomlin is a terrible fukin coach

Scobee was terrible again and the coaching was horrible. They need to cut Scobee before he costs us another game, there has to be a better kicker out there somewhere.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 10-02-15 at 12:23 AM.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

terrible coaching...even though I think it was dumb I guess I can see going for it if all faith is lost in your kicker but then to put the game in the throwing ability of Vick is straight up retarded