BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Bears suck but does anyone think Oakland can win back to back road games?

I sure as hell don't.

GL

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10430

Agree, oak now road faves after they win one road game? Overreaction. I do think this game goes over but I heard wind in forecast?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

who is clausen gonna throw to besides Bennett? ..

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Carr>Clausen

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Carr>Clausen
    anyday of the week. that's not even a question.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Calgunner23 View Post
    Carr>Clausen
    That's obvious.

I'm banking more on Forte than Clausen...and the fact that it's Oakland.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

man i dunno

bears having a fire sale

Carr and his WR RB buddies don't know any better right now... out there playing having fun
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave ThaTopMoron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tough gm honestly but it is a new day in Oak I believe. Just squash past decade it means nothing and we have a QB finally and talent around him to gel and be cohesive winning unit. If your just gonna go with fading Oak on b2b road games or "suddenly a fave" theory find new hobby if you don't recognize difference in this year's squad and years past. Bears officially abysmal epic/bad and one has to question how much heart in that locker room at this point.

That said I still cannot back Oak here lol....longest drought of our lives Oak fans in team history still has some bad taste. But if your just an outsider looking for angle or reason to back Bears "and be sharp" your reaching I think. These new Raiders young, energetic, and full of confidence , playing as a unit which is very important unlike Bears. To me this gm is take better team or stay away despite bad spot cause Bears mailing it in rest of year. For record I will be more on board when Raiders beat a legit team but won't walk in front of that bus with a pack of scrubs backing me. Carr and that offense should have few if any problems this weekend! And yes our D is "suspect" but at least we can get after a qb making for a long day and have few big time playmakers on that side unlike Chicago!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That's obvious.

I'm banking more on Forte than Clausen...and the fact that it's Oakland.
    good luck stopping Khalil and tuck on the line.. straight monsters.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Agree, oak now road faves after they win one road game? Overreaction. I do think this game goes over but I heard wind in forecast?
    over certainly has some appeal, the wind/rain possibility my biggest concern. between possible weather and fact i think if bears have their way they will drain a lot of clock on drives it prob enough for me to pass. the fact both defense allowing more than 6 yards per play makes it a little tempting tho. lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Now in most cases I would love fading a team b2b on road especially with long travel. Not trying to talk you away BigD you know I'm a straight shooter even with my Raiders. Just hard to back a team bad and unorganized as Bears going against young superior opponent riding on hot wave right now with mismatches everywhere. If this we're almost any team aside from Bears I say POUND! In this case go with caution if you pull trigger.

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Raiders could have easily shut out the Browns if it wasnt for some play calling made by the DC on 3rd down they Adjusted their D last Week Running a 3-4/ Bear Defense Moving their Best Corner to Safety and not starting one of their worst defenders Rey Rey Armstrong .Finally got their Defenisve play makes in postion to make plays Aldon & Mack ! What has been a big problem with the Raiders is covering the TE the past Two weeks they have been getting shredded for bug plays if they can cover Bennet contain Forte Raiders Roll The Bears!! Offensively Carr has only Been Sacked once and continues to get better every week to many weapons on Offensive!! Raiders is the play like it has been the past two weeks !!! Go Raiders !!!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Now in most cases I would love fading a team b2b on road especially with long travel. Not trying to talk you away BigD you know I'm a straight shooter even with my Raiders. Just hard to back a team bad and unorganized as Bears going against young superior opponent riding on hot wave right now with mismatches everywhere. If this we're almost any team aside from Bears I say POUND! In this case go with caution if you pull trigger.
    Niner fan suddenly a raider fan. Cant make this shit up

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

When have I ever been a Niner fan. I've acknowledged many times over years since arriving I'm a Raider fan and have been since Bo when I was like 13....ironically 1st team prior and still root for them is da Bears

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hell some might recall 1st couple years on sbr my avi was Raider emblem lol. Get ur facts straight Demo

sooner13
    sooner13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 448

I don't see how the Bear's defense stops the Raiders offense on the ground or in the air. They're allowing like 35 points a game and I don't think that changes this week. Oakland will put up points and if Clausen starts there's no way the Bear's offense can keep up in my opinion. Gotta go with Oakland and I think it's a double digit win something like 27-17. Good luck either way!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Had Bears +21.5 last week to finish off an 8 team tease.
    It was a small bet, +1000, so I didn`t even hedge.
    Actually should have hedged when the closing line was moving up late.

My advice, stay far away from betting the Bears. BOL though.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Hell some might recall 1st couple years on sbr my avi was Raider emblem lol. Get ur facts straight Demo
    Go suck up your boy colin krapperdink. Bandwagon queer

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Demo not even gonna argue with your dumb fat ass son not worth time.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Bandwagon queer. Your a punk

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I think the fact that the Bears just shipped out Jared Allen is more than enough reason to steer clear of betting them. They will w/o question be one of the league's worst this year and now having Clausen under ctr is not going to help a bit. Carr is looking better and better and Cooper has been a player with immediate impact for them. Chicago traditionally has been a tough home team but as of now the Raiders are still the favorite coming to town.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

My major concern here is this - Are the Bears trying to lose? Do they even want to win?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Not going to say either team sucks, but both are doing no better than 6-10.

Raiders overvalued and the Bears are undervalued, Chicago has faced 3 superbowl contenders to open up the season.... keep that in mind. I'm not rly saying either team is better, but I'm on chi ml. Either team could easily win this game.

phild22
    phild22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

they just traded their top 2 defenders, AJ is out, if culter is out, I'm going hard on OAK.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Jared allen is getting old in nfl years, this league breaks you.....

Gimmie the young blood

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    My major concern here is this - Are the Bears trying to lose? Do they even want to win?
    penetrate no man, even if cutler was in id still be on the raiders. bears are sacrificing this season for better picks. they might win a few and I feel like I'm reachin there..

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    penetrate no man, even if cutler was in id still be on the raiders. bears are sacrificing this season for better picks. they might win a few and I feel like I'm reachin there..
    idk how "hellllll" turned into "penetrate" lmao

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

lol even thinking about betting on either of these two teams here is why people don't win betting on sports. bears with a joke backup qb with club foot and team that sucks vs the raiders on back to back 1PM road games. keep trying to figure out an angle instead of focusing on the same teams and organizations that win, period. good luck!

ByAnYMe9n$

Starting tackle out Starting QB mostlikly out Jefferys out Allen, Bostic Traded Raiders -3 that simple !!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    I don't see how the Bear's defense stops the Raiders offense on the ground or in the air. They're allowing like 35 points a game and I don't think that changes this week. Oakland will put up points and if Clausen starts there's no way the Bear's offense can keep up in my opinion. Gotta go with Oakland and I think it's a double digit win something like 27-17. Good luck either way!
    best answer is with long drives featuring forte and bennett, oak allows 6 yards per play and bears will milk the shit out of the clock if afforded the opportunity . tend to agree with poster who said this a stay away gm, i likewhat oak doing but there gonna be some ugly games stil and this situation is ripe for just that. normally that would make chi a play for me but i have no desire to trust jimmy clauson. easy pass.

2daBank

we all know you genuine and demo a fukkin moron. years of posting history tells us this
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

You guys live in the Bay Area? Go Raiders!! I hope we win and go 3-1 and play Denver for division lead.

JayDr3am
    Handi

yall still haven't answered who does clausen have to stretch the field.. besides Bennett? ... ill wait. theres no offensive threat. lets not even mention the matchups & talent.. Oakland can sneak a win here just due to the situation of the bears trading & rebuilding. & injuries too. what better opportunity could Oakland have?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    yall still haven't answered who does clausen have to stretch the field.. besides Bennett? ... ill wait. theres no offensive threat. lets not even mention the matchups & talent.. Oakland can sneak a win here just due to the situation of the bears trading & rebuilding. & injuries too. what better opportunity could Oakland have?
    i really dont think he has to stretch the field and seriously wouldnt want him to try if i had any money or interest in bears (which again i dont). im just playing devils advocate to the idea oak a easy play here and telling you if bears slow down oak it will be with their run game and dink and dunk passing to bennett and forte. if you on oak and clauson throwing down the field you won already, lol.. the other obvious answer is oak is young and feeling themselves with ya'll loving them (i promise they hearing it) and in a tough travel spot for a west coast team so there a reasonable chance bears dont have to stop them they may be flat all on their own. i tend to think if you like chi you may be best served betting them 1st half cause they damn sure not coming back anyway while oak i believe is capable of looking bad early and still winning.

ByAnYMe9n$

Quote Originally Posted by birdman24 View Post
    You guys live in the Bay Area? Go Raiders!! I hope we win and go 3-1 and play Denver for division lead.
    I live in the bay area die hard Raider fan going to Reno to put a couple Racks on them Offense is just starting to warm up and deffense is gradually getting better with adjustments from week to week what a difference a good coaching stafff does for you!!! This game is big to get them ready for the show down with the donkeys !!

12 Last