JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by sooner13 View Post
    I don't see how the Bear's defense stops the Raiders offense on the ground or in the air. They're allowing like 35 points a game and I don't think that changes this week. Oakland will put up points and if Clausen starts there's no way the Bear's offense can keep up in my opinion. Gotta go with Oakland and I think it's a double digit win something like 27-17. Good luck either way!
    great points.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Cutler nor Clausen cannot produce under pressure. Mack gets pressure on the QB consistently, and this Bears line will be unable to contain him. Carr is very comfortable on the road and the Raider offense is a bit underrated.

This is not the same old Raiders. Raiders win and cover here.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

the bears have been the worst home team ATS in the NFL since 2013.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Bears suck but does anyone think Oakland can win back to back road games?

I sure as hell don't.

GL

I'm with you BigdofBA! Chicago's D played great the 1st half last week @ Seattle only allowing 6 points. Seattle took back the opening kick off for a TD and Chicago punted on all 10 possessions in the game. There is no way in hell Chicago is going to punt on every possession in tomorrows game. I keep seeing posters in this thread asking who is Clausen going to pass the ball to? He is going to pass the ball to? Considering Oakland is giving up 323 yards per game through the air he should be able to move the ball through the air! Oakland is giving up over 400 yds per game 414.7 to be exact. Oakland is the worst defense playing a Sunday game 30th overall only PIT & BAL are worse. Chicago has played 2 of the top 5 scoring offenses (ARZ #1 GB #4) in the NFL so far while Oakland has only played 1 in the top 10 (CIN #7). No way in hell should Oakland be a favorite in this game tomorrow regardless of the outcome of this game.

SportsGEEEEK
    SportsGEEEEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Only way I see this hitting is if Cutler says he can give it a go. Other than that, Oakland will win two road games in a row and really gain some confidence. Raiders aren't an easy win on the schedule anymore, watch out for the silver & black. The NFL is better when the Raiders are relevant.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Oakland no brainier this week.. Chicago is in the lose for whatever qb sweepstakes this year

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    I'm with you BigdofBA! Chicago's D played great the 1st half last week @ Seattle only allowing 6 points. Seattle took back the opening kick off for a TD and Chicago punted on all 10 possessions in the game. There is no way in hell Chicago is going to punt on every possession in tomorrows game. I keep seeing posters in this thread asking who is Clausen going to pass the ball to? He is going to pass the ball to? Considering Oakland is giving up 323 yards per game through the air he should be able to move the ball through the air! Oakland is giving up over 400 yds per game 414.7 to be exact. Oakland is the worst defense playing a Sunday game 30th overall only PIT & BAL are worse. Chicago has played 2 of the top 5 scoring offenses (ARZ #1 GB #4) in the NFL so far while Oakland has only played 1 in the top 10 (CIN #7). No way in hell should Oakland be a favorite in this game tomorrow regardless of the outcome of this game.
    all those the yards the raiders have given up are against the joe flacco and andy Dalton.. I'm sorry andy Dalton torched them and is having the greatest start ever?? that's the only reason the yards they've given up are high.. clausen or cutler will be nowhere close to havin that type of game..

birdman24
    birdman24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15432

Chicago wins by 1

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    all those the yards the raiders have given up are against the joe flacco and andy Dalton.. I'm sorry andy Dalton torched them and is having the greatest start ever?? that's the only reason the yards they've given up are high.. clausen or cutler will be nowhere close to havin that type of game..
    Its not just Dalton or Flacco, McCown torched them too, every week theyre getting lit up.

walkbalkerror
    walkbalkerror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

still not sold on these raiders, if they win here maybe

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

+165 now... you have to bet this simply on principle now, I might have to add more on da bears, and this is the least favourite of my bets.

WWCD

Browns didn't score a TD until 3 minutes left in the 3rd. It was pretty much junk time and Raiders were playing a soft defense by then. I don't think they make that mistake again.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Can't really compare Oak with what Seahags did last wk. First off they have o-line issues/ Raiders are fine there. With Seattle last wk they showed zero sense of urgency on offense which was bit surprising with 0-2 start but guess they figured just show up and win. Carr unlike Wilson not as conservative or afraid to sling it around and our feature back isn't 103 years old with too many miles. Other bruiser in Hags backfield did some serious damage though on fairly limited carries he ran like 15x and still broke 100.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I don't think "tanking" in Nfl as big a problem as in the nba. Just don't buy football teams do it as much careers are shorter and Nfl unless you are a superstar most guys fighting for their jobs wk to wk with no guarantee. Still management made some moves tells me they might be mailing it in rest of year which doesn't send a msg of hope to remaining players. Bears got Bennett and Forte that can do some damage that's about it. Raiders front 7 gets after Clausen though which they should and get a couple turnovers hard to see Chicago overcoming or keeping up here.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

6-1 on posted plays this weekend...NCAA and NFL combined.

All documented suckas.

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    6-1 on posted plays this weekend...NCAA and NFL combined.

All documented suckas.
    nice work, been tailing some of them, all winners Also took the ducks though

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    nice work, been tailing some of them, all winners Also took the ducks though
    Yeah, that was the loss. Should have known better....

ASU
    A&M
    Cincy
    Ravens
    Bears
    UNLV

Winners!

WWCD

Good call. Murray gave them the game, and then prevent def sealed it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Dof my friend good win....Never said don't bet Bears just said tread lightly lol and thought no way Cutler goes today. Tough inexcusable L for my boys but nice hit

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good call man

BigDofBA

Thanks guys. GL today.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Dof my friend good win....Never said don't bet Bears just said tread lightly lol and thought no way Cutler goes today. Tough inexcusable L for my boys but nice hit
    No worries man. I just felt like I was getting +135 on a coin flip. If the Bears couldn't win today, when could they? Oakland had to fly across country two weeks in a row and isn't exactly a good road team.

JayDr3am
    Handi

good call dude. hats off.

First 12