i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michael Vick is going to s**t on Baltimore

The old man still has it.

For my third writeup of the season we are looking to ride MR. THURSDAY NIGHT Michael Vick. He's old but he's still got a cannon and still faster than 85% of the QBs in the league. Baltimore, among other teams, not prepared to deal with a mobile threat at QB tonight and Vick shaking up Baltimore's questionable defense will allow him to put up big numbers on the ground.

With Bell back and some of the best receivers in the league there is a threat all over the field with Pittsburgh on offense. Heinz Field will be rocking and this rivalry game can always ignite the crowd, which is used to being brutal to divisional teams.

TONIGHT our money rides on Pittsburgh ML, the over 44, and several props, including Vick rushing over 30 yards and Bell rushing over 80.5.

All Pitt, all day tonight.

NFL 2015 RECORD : 2-2

GOOD LUCK NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU'RE ON

~IPW1

waste1
    just donking around
    waste1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

i agree lets go steelers

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

another 2.5u on the Ravens I guess, I wasn't going to but here comes the pitt money I expected, take the -3 and get +105.

Has no one watched the games and realized Baltimore could be 3-0? I haven't bet on them yet until tonight, and had to take Cinci last week, but they barely won to be honest. As long as the Baltimore D doesn't stink the joint up, this ones in the bag for the ravens.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post
    The old man still has it.

For my third writeup of the season we are looking to ride MR. THURSDAY NIGHT Michael Vick. He's old but he's still got a cannon and still faster than 85% of the QBs in the league. Baltimore, among other teams, not prepared to deal with a mobile threat at QB tonight and Vick shaking up Baltimore's questionable defense will allow him to put up big numbers on the ground.

With Bell back and some of the best receivers in the league there is a threat all over the field with Pittsburgh on offense. Heinz Field will be rocking and this rivalry game can always ignite the crowd, which is used to being brutal to divisional teams.

TONIGHT our money rides on Pittsburgh ML, the over 44, and several props, including Vick rushing over 30 yards and Bell rushing over 80.5.

All Pitt, all day tonight.

NFL 2015 RECORD : 2-2

GOOD LUCK NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU'RE ON

~IPW1
    Sound's like a fan to me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rob7168

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

No dog in this fight pardon pun and certainly never been a Vick believer much but he looks great tonight with short wk to get ready and a lot of time on shelf. Doubt it's sustainable over time because eventually he would turn back to his turnover ways. Looks good in spot backup role though and if not for dropped td his stats be even prettier.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

vick gonna take a giant dump on the ravens and that flacco whacko guy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

So if they lose again tonight will next wk still be a "must win spot" for Ravens backers like tonight? Or just dump that stock?

Ryermkd
    God is Good

I have yet to bet on the raven this year until tonight...... I already cashed Bal -0.5, +130 @ 2.5u (1st Quarter)

I'm currently free-rolling Bal -3, +100 @ 2.5u/Bal -3, +105 @ 1u

I have a lot of faith in them for the second half.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And yes I realize you dump stock usually on high end but like a stock ball teams no different. Sometimes there is just no getting outta cellar note Bears/ Frisco backers this wk....yeah they are 3-13 or worse bad I've seen it plenty as Oak fan recent years

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

ravens are 0-3 for a reason...

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    ravens are 0-3 for a reason...
    to a degree, but for the most part I disagree. Oakland is better than people think and den/cin are solid teams.

you are +ev on my respect list funkmaster, but you're slipping fella

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

Vick looks terrible. Looks like a rookie.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

this is for all of you...