rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Green Bay over 49ers ML

50% of bankroll on Green Bay Moneyline on this one. Last week Arizona exposed big flaws in the offense and picked apart the defense. San Francisco had no answers defensively and offensively Kapernick was picked apart when forced to throw. Every team now will do exactly what the Cardinals did and force Kaepernick to throw.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

you will be the greatest handicapper of all time if you hit this -370 bet
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Why not have all of it on if not follow up with seahawks

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I stopped reading after "50% of bankroll".

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Gee, I dunno about this one. You must have some inside information to muster the courage to call the Packers over the 49ers straight up.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

That logic though. ..

49ers had a bad week packers had a good week. ... yeah that's some great reasoning. That always works in the nfl. You're definitely onto a trend here

Please post more plays so I can copy all of them

rpesi9955

Great support gentleman. I'll keep all you haters in mind when I cash my 7.5K.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Pack win

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Goodness. Niners might surprise you here.

rpesi9955

Anything can happen but Arizona really exposed major flaws.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    stop this now. you know you don't have more than 47 dollars in your account you broke dick

simon2012
    simon2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2204

lmao 7.5k..............you just lost 20% off your bankroll last week on your giants call which u got wrong, but no surprise there..more air betting

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

If you are betting large tease the game with seatlle

rpesi9955

I've done well so far gentlemen.The post was ment to inform. That's my big play for the week.Im Covinced and there's no more film I have to evaluate to persuade me otherwise.Good luck to everyone this week.....

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Gee, I dunno about this one. You must have some inside information to muster the courage to call the Packers over the 49ers straight up.
    hahahahahahaha

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I've done well so far gentlemen.The post was ment to inform. That's my big play for the week.Im Covinced and there's no more film I have to evaluate to persuade me otherwise.Good luck to everyone this week.....
    in all seriousness instead of watching film on what zona did to kap you should watch film on what kep has done to pack defense over the years. not many teams can do what zona does defensively and the pack certainly cant. they damn near single handedly responsible for kap being the paid franchise qb of sf, he has made them look silly in playoffs and reg season games with his arm and legs on several occasions.

there also some very strong trends supporting teams off the kind of road blowouts sf has had handed to them the last few weeks and coming back home (trends not exactly my thing but believe ones of this nature hold relevance.) i still dont believe they as bad as they have showed the last 2, the gm in pit was a terrible spot they should have and did look bad, last week it kinda just got out of hand and steamrolled fast.. i dunno that they beat pack but you better believe you will prob be nervous as kap a bad matchup and pack not as scary on the road. i honestly hope you win tho, gl.

rpesi9955

Good input 2dabank thanks. Like I said anything can happen but I doubt it's even close.kap has no weapons and the secondary is no good.Also his decision making and O-line need major growth.I Say Green Bays D does what was done last week,They force him to throw and bring the pressure.

2daBank

he didnt have any weapons last 3 times he shredded this d. he has hyde back there with him now who far more explosive than anything else kap has ever played with. bringing pressure is half gb problem defending him as they dont do a good job keeping him contained and rush too far up the field leaving big lanes to run through. id assume that a point of emphasis however taking some aggressiveness away tends to hurt some teams and think hyde will gash them if they focused on kap. id be freaking shocked if this game is easy. i been wrong before but not shocked real often as little in nfl surprises me. this gm being a walk in the park would really surprise me, sf still in the nfl and not even one of the worst teams imo, better believe you will see a totally different team than the one from the last 2 weeks.

rpesi9955

Very good point of view and Exactly what I was looking for

ByAnYMe9n$
    ByAnYMe9n$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he didnt have any weapons last 3 times he shredded this d. he has hyde back there with him now who far more explosive than anything else kap has ever played with. bringing pressure is half gb problem defending him as they dont do a good job keeping him contained and rush too far up the field leaving big lanes to run through. id assume that a point of emphasis however taking some aggressiveness away tends to hurt some teams and think hyde will gash them if they focused on kap. id be freaking shocked if this game is easy. i been wrong before but not shocked real often as little in nfl surprises me. this gm being a walk in the park would really surprise me, sf still in the nfl and not even one of the worst teams imo, better believe you will see a totally different team than the one from the last 2 weeks.
    Your baseing Kaps performance with a totaly different team having a top Ten defense with the niners along with a strong running game that they used to have changes the whole game plan !!! Niners defense is no where close to where it used to be nor is the OL not to mention a new coaching staff !!! Based on what I seen line has dropped if it Drops to 7 buying It down to 6.5 is a Gift !!!

rpesi9955

My point exactly.Years before or even last season means nothing with this niner team period!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ByAnYMe9n$ View Post
    Your baseing Kaps performance with a totaly different team having a top Ten defense with the niners along with a strong running game that they used to have changes the whole game plan !!! Niners defense is no where close to where it used to be nor is the OL not to mention a new coaching staff !!! Based on what I seen line has dropped if it Drops to 7 buying It down to 6.5 is a Gift !!!
    the defense had nothing to do with what he did to the pack. no clue how that even disputable? far as the rest of the team they never have surrounded him with great weapons and id argue hyde is the most explosive player he has had playing with him since he arrived.. im basing his performance on how gb plays defense and how easy it is for him to expose their aggressive nature. nothing has changed in that respect, one of 2 things will happen, he will either continue shredding them by ground and air or they will adjust and scale back their aggressiveness which will leave them vulnerable to hyde gashing them as the oline gets downhill as they sit back to protect against kap. pick your poison but im fairly confident one way or the other sf will move the ball all day on this d and it all starts with kap forcing them to play a style they not comfortable with or risk more of him getting out in the open field where they have nobody fast enough to contain him..

rpesi9955

Your argument is debatable but solid.I highly doubt the Niners stay within the spread and I put my money where my mouth is on that. But its the NFL anything can happen.....

2daBank

Your argument is debatable but solid.I highly doubt the Niners stay within the spread and I put my money where my mouth is on that. But its the NFL anything can happen.....
    that certainly the truth, lol. hopefully it plays out similar to how i think and gb beats them by 1 to 4 points on a late score, i hit sf+7.5 you hit ml.

rpesi9955

good luck to Everyone.All the analysis in the world can't predict a winner.An Educated guess is all were banking on.

rpesi9955

Money in the bank.The Niners put up a good fight but plenty short.Thanks for all the input gentlemen and to the haters that hate for no reason.....good luck.