gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    (a correct bet..actually wins)..
    The correct bet has positive expected value

Cutter I am not hating on you pal. I'm glad you won and I'm glad you're excited about it. I lost my ML bet which I felt was pretty strong. I pushed on the 3 and won the teaser legs at +8.5 that I posted in my hack analysis.

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The correct bet has positive expected value

Cutter I am not hating on you pal. I'm glad you won and I'm glad you're excited about it. I lost my ML bet which I felt was pretty strong. I pushed on the 3 and won the teaser legs at +8.5 that I posted in my hack analysis.
    Good job!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

You all sound like me on TNF, in week 2, when I kept getting crushed. Chiefs got robbed, rigged, andy reid is a dumbass etc. Let's face it the nfl, is a fixed league, and you definitely need to take that angle in consideration especially on TNF/MNF.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

even though it looked so ugly, and pit deserved to win the game, Baltimore was the play.

JonesDrew wherever you are, I take back me saying the chiefs were the play. The play is the team that wins, not the team is that should have won!

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post

You all sound like me on TNF, in week 2, when I kept getting crushed. Chiefs got robbed, rigged, andy reid is a dumbass etc. Let's face it the nfl, is a fixed league, and you definitely need to take that angle in consideration especially on TNF/MNF.
    Well said..appreciate the Avatar..that's pretty neat..to that everything you said..including the post after ole cutter calculating...I will add.."IF my dad had slept with his sister..my Aunt..would be MY mother"..but he didn't she's still just my Aunt..dad met mom at Kmart..and RAVENS win..now I'm off this thread..game over

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Cutter, can't wait to fukkin BURY you.

Ignorant, foolish, broken-English fukk.

Keep picking bad spots, you won't keep getting lucky.

SBR will get rich fading you.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

U mad bro?...hell I posted..2 more picks..go fade em'..only pick(s)..I've totally crashed on is the SAINTS..so if you ever made money on them posts..GREAT!!..what and ONE BAMA pick I posted BAMA and OLE MISS game I lost..f it..I'll tell on myself ...fade me on PACKERS pick...(lost fade)..faded me on RAVENS Post..(lost fade)..I got 2 more you can get on and fade now..gitter dun...son!
    And I ain't broken English...I'm just a red neck..from tha' trailer park...LOT B baby!! (single wide)

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

Dude..you gotta see that LUCKY 2 six game teaser win..(see page one of PACKERS -5 1/2 and OVER 27.5 (PACKERS)..thread...just troll down..I mean scroll down page one..gitter dun!!

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    even though it looked so ugly, and pit deserved to win the game, Baltimore was the play.

JonesDrew wherever you are, I take back me saying the chiefs were the play. The play is the team that wins, not the team is that should have won!
    Woo hoo!!!

First 1234