JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

4 for 5 record in week 4. $$

I'm on a nice roll right now. focusing on staying consistent. but you know, (its the NFL) lol

onto week 5. I already posted a couple early gems that I liked.

will be adding later this week.

lets get this money!!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

added:

Jaguars ML (+135)

Blake bortles can sling, totally capable of takin the top off of a defense, and in my opinion one of the smarter QBs that are underlooked by the public joe.. i like the way Jacksonville fought against the colts & kept it close.. also Tj yeldon is nice in the backfield. allen robinson and hurns are pretty nice wideouts. The jags defense is also decent enough to force jameis into some trouble. i think I'm in a good spot here.

i feel this is a good spot, in spots like these i usually take the pts +3 so it doesn't bite me in the ass. its gonna be a battle, but i see an outright Win here.

NFL week 5 plays:

Redskins +9
    Patriots -7 (went a lil heavier on this)
    Jaguars ML +135
    GL on ya action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Added:

week 5

Rams +10.5

alright alright. peep my logic..

Just last week we saw this exact same scenario, same exact line with the 49ers comin into Lambeau at around 9.5 underdogs.. alright that's understandable. but somethin told me to lay off that game for the simple fact Kaep just aint doin it right. hes over shootin the receivers, his mind aint right at this moment and I don't see much threat in san fran...

stay with me..

NOW the rams are comin to Lambeau field +10.5 underdogs comin off a hard fought win against 4-0 cardinals which the rams were 7.5pt underdogs.. I like the rams playing with 11 pts of wiggle room (playing from behind period). IM NOT sayin they're gonna win here but the rams are leavin Arizona with some spunk. Gurley SET A RUSHING RECORD on sunday vs AZ.. nick foles looked confident and was connectin with his receivers. rams defense was on point against AZ forcing big T.O's.. with that being said, I feel a lot more comfortable givin a relentess rams team +10.5 than givin the 49ers +10.5..

I understand some of you will think I bit off more than I chew, its scary playin GB in Lambeau I know.. but I like my spot here and stand by it firmly!

my official week 5 card

Patriots -7 (went a lil heavier on this)
    Redskins +9
    rams +10.5
    Jaguars +135 ML

GL on ya action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

The Jaguars pick is sketchy but i still see value in games like these!!!

the jags have lost 11 straight road games.. tampa bay has lost 11 straight home games..

but when you compare performances i think blake bortles and his company wins. he hasn't turned over the ball. hes smarter and simply better than the rookie. they have more weapons and gave the colts a hell of a time.i think they come into tampa bay pissed off with a chip on their shoulder ready to play!

JayDr3am
    Handi

unfortunate missed field goals this week .. smh

its hard out here for the kickers man.

JayDr3am
    Handi

unfortunate missed field goals really can make or break a game..

2 unfortunate beats with the Jags.. and the rams on that last possession. Stedman should've shed that tackle lol

glad I pounded NE.

2-4 on week 5.

12-6 NFL total

MIGHT take action tonight. MIGHT.

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

a small insignificant play on the 49ers ML +185. clearly wouldn't go big on this.

taking normal action tomorrow on MNF. ill post it shortly

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

i think you mean +285, or you bet them live at a bad spot lol...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    i think you mean +285, or you bet them live at a bad spot lol...
    +285** my finger slipped lol

MK2004
    MK2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2228

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding

MNF

Pittsburgh +3

that MNF vibe plays a lot into my reasoning for backing vick. screw all his stats blah blah. Vick has been under those MNF lights before and I see him performing well enough for a win. very fixable mistakes he had last week. vick and antonio link up a lot more, which will get bell goin.

and phillip is a little bitch lol

GL on your action!!

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

I like pitt as well, good luck

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

another confident play on the ML +160.

I'm not bankin on vick droppin back and throwin +300 yards.. I'm bankin on the pitts run game. if Pittsburgh gets the run game established, that alone will give them advantage to win this game in san diego. not even to mention Antonio brown, martavius Bryant, heyward bey, heath miller, bell spreadin the floor catchin out the backfield..

I think pitt can get it done!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

just how i wrote it up ^^^

I'm sure that shut up all you vick haters lol

i knew that ML play ontop of +3 would pay off.

13-6 NFL

3/5 in week 5

i see some gems week 6. lets goo

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

keep getting em boss, we got unlucky on ml last night... could be up even more!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    keep getting em boss, we got unlucky on ml last night... could be up even more!
    man you aint lyin..

what a fight tonight lol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Early Leans week 6..

although I am fairly decent at capping, I don't cap every game on my card.. I'm all about R.O.I (return on Investment)

these aren't official plays just the way I'm leaning..

pats -7.5
    thinkin bout pound them again. I'm reading and seeing a few sharps on colts +7.5 but I'm guessing cause they found out luck was playing.. in my eyes, luck playing is insignificant.. NE ROLLS over colts too just like they did the the cowgirls. the pass rush alone will be a lot of trouble for luck to get through. NE is gonna find away to beat the colts either its through the air or ground n pound.

Panthers +7.5
    seahawks arent impressing me. they should really be on back to back losses but the refs fail to make that end zone call.. seahawks giving up a 17pt lead to cinci was HUGE. really shows how beatable they are. I think cam covers this and takes a shot at a win

Vikings -3.5
    I like how the Vikings gave the broncos a lot of trouble in week 4 before going on their bye week. they had a shot at winning that game which is impressive against a defense like denvers.

the chiefs losing jamall Charles to a ACL tear is a HUGE loss for them. don't really see how they will move the ball with alex smith struggling to be a play maker against a rising Viking defense..

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Just remember that the Panthers haven't really played anyone yet. They played Jacksonville, Tampa, Saints, and Houston. I'm leaning Panthers as well but I'm tentative as they haven't faced any real competition.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Sherfire View Post
    Just remember that the Panthers haven't really played anyone yet. They played Jacksonville, Tampa, Saints, and Houston. I'm leaning Panthers as well but I'm tentative as they haven't faced any real competition.
    that's a good point! they've had a easy card so far.. but the panthers defense will have a big reason they keep this close, possibly even win. especially when Russell tries all that scrambling. it wont be pretty but panthers can get it done! seahawks aren't anyone special!

JayDr3am
    Handi

this isn't an official play but
    another early LEAN for week 6..

San Diego +11.5 in lambeau..

forget all the stats, the records blah blah. ima keep deeply considering these +10.5 or +11.5 spreads against the packers until they fuckin implode lol. yeah they're good but the rams had a good shot at beating them last week. Phillip rivers and his company is so "iffy" they showed it against the steelers, but they have the weapons to keep this game close.
    someone on the SBR forum said "phil rivers is a Hall of famer" hes definitely not that, but he can definitely sling with the best of them.

JayDr3am
    Handi

early official picks for week 6

NE -7.5 (pounded this)

Vikings -4

adding later this week

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

Browns +4 (call me crazy)
    i thought about fading denver last week against oakland but i layed off. I feel THIS is the week to fade the shaky Denver broncos. i can say they have been getting it done in terms of winning. but against the browns in Cleveland, The pressure will get to peyton & force him to make some bad decisions. Denver is in big trouble here.

JayDr3am
    Handi

official week 6 plays

NE -7.5 (pounded)
    Vikings -4
    Browns +4

feel good about this card, I see a great chance at another positive week.. but you know, its the NFL lol

GL on ya action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

another week 6 early LEAN not official

REDKSINS +7

I like redskins comin off 2 high dog games.. +9 in ATL now +7..? they are way undervalued in this one too against the jets. i usually don't take teams back to back weeks cause that never turns out good for your BR.. but this looks like 1 of few good spots i see this week

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

Cardinals -3.5

2 solid reasons I'm on this.

1.they have AZ UNDER valued back to back weeks? .. -2.5 in Detroit now -3 in Pittsburgh?? Its kind of confusing and makes ya wanna lay off. my pal was trying to convince me to take AZ over Detroit last week but somethin seemed funny about the game so i layed off. then i watch the game and they 40 piece Detroit at their house! now im still hearin him talkin shit to me about not tailing lol why is AZ spread so low?? they don't have significant injuries? carson is playing at the top of his ability? larry fitzgerald made a massive come back? they are considered a top 5 team?

2. I was on Pitts +3 and ML on Monday and let me say the first 3 quarters, i wanted to break my tv in half but i chilled and smoked.. and kept faith. luckily vick turned that game around in the 4th quarter to cover and win the damn game. but oh boy vick made so many mistakes, bad thrown balls, pressure issues the whole 9. the charger defense gave him an unlimited amount of chances. unfortunate for vick, i don't think that cardinal defense gives him that many chances. AZ defense will play a big part in this victory over Pittsburgh. i think this is a perfect week to fade the steelers especially if you were on them on MNF.

Week 6 official card

NE -7.5 (pounded)
    Vikings -4
    Browns +4
    Cardinals -3.5

JayDr3am
    Handi

*Contrarian pick of the week

for the benefit of my browns +4 pick,

Demarcus ware is OUT. aqib talib might be out this sunday so that kinda loosens up the pass rush against mccown and opens up secondary a little bit. mccown has 1 fewer starts and is throwing a substantial amount yards over peyton. I'm not even gonna worry about how the browns will play, cause I know they'll play well with the opportunity.. its more about how well peyton perform, he hasn't thrown a TD in a while.. with some pressure hes easy to knock down or get him into pass trouble. the browns also have some defenders in the secondary that can maintain sanders & demaryius from breakin away..

JayDr3am
    Handi

I'm not gonna add it just yet but I really like this spot. Its one of those lines ima wait till 10-15 minutes before the game to take..

49ers PK +105

the 49ers get life when they play at home infront of fans.. Kaep finally woke up against the giants and started showing flashes of the QB he use to be. I like how hyde has been performing, great down hill runner. they hung in there with the giants & showed enough heart for me to back them at home in a PK situation.

injuries are hurting the ravens. ravens starting RB forsett being day to day with a ankle injury and steve smith out and a few other significant injuries.

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

bengals -3.5 +110

I'm not gonna be blinded by how the line is set. I'm jumpin all over this opportunity. the oddmakers for the 2nd week in a row have had teams undervalued. I watched it happen last week and I believe that is the same scenario.

when I think the oddmakers have miss calculated a game, (which they do more often than you think) I gotta jump on the opportunity. I am very aware the oddmakers are usually on point. but the sharp action has been a little off lately. I usually don't ride this many favorites in one week. I did decent week 5 but also did watch a few games walk away from me that I should've put in stone.

rex has a lot of red flags in buffalo while cinci is runnin on all cylinders.. its like the oddmakers are banking on the bengals to choke which i really dont see happening. if the bengals can clear a 17pt lead against the seahawks defense, ill take my chances on the bengals against a hurt buffalo bills team. if the bengals were gonna get a L it was gonna be last week against the seahawks. I think they revaluate who they are as a team after that seahawk game win and take advantage of this game. I seriously see a game like 34-10 bengals.

week 6 card

NE -7.5 (pounded)
    Vikings -4
    Bengals -3.5 +110
    Cardinals -3.5 +110
    Browns +4 (Contrarian Pick of the week)

GL on your action!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

49ers ML

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

packers -9.5

had a change of heart about GB in lambeau..

GL on your action!

JayDr3am
    Handi

AZ kinda gave that game to Pittsburgh.. to a back back QB lol -_-

and with the packers game, maybe I should've stood to my write up -_-

my first total of the season lol

OVER Pats/colts

JayDr3am
    Handi

garbage time touchdowns

4-7 week 6.

17-11 total

JayDr3am
    Handi

a buncha bad calls man. holy shit.

ima sleep on MNF

JayDr3am
    Handi

adding:

Giants ML

I'm well aware NOT taking the pts could bite me in the ass. I agree the pick is a little aggressive.. but giants are rollin.

I see no middle ground in this game.. giants will either show up to win this game or the eagles blow them out of the water.. I was gonna wait to see if odell but I'm pretty positive he is... the eagles are slightly overrated in this. I'm not sold by that big Win against the saints, ill take my chances on the Hall of famer under them Monday night lights. eli has been playing relentless lately, i think he has a good shot at a win here.

GL on your action!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Giants ML +200
    3-1 on MNF..

When them MNF lights are on I gotta go with the Hall of famer. Eli has had countless success under MNF lights. sam will not perform well with the pressure. Giants have so many ways they can beat you (both sodies of the ball) they can also run hard, take the top off with odell, Rueben, larry, shane Vereen runs like a monster and can catch out of the backfield and rip the middle of the field. the multi dimensional giants will confuse the eagles at home

First 12345 ... Last