goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Goldust's NFL Thread for 2015

Hi guys - I'm an avid bettor with a small bankroll. Mostly, I bet NFL with a little bit of college football mixed in, and don't gamble on sports until the next football season. I think it'll be cool to post my plays here.

6pt Teaser (1u)
    Indy -1.5
    Buffalo -0.5
    (made this bet on Monday)

I'll be adding more. Strong leans on Oakland -3, KC +4, Philly -3, and Buffalo -5.5. Oakland's the most appetizing at that number since the Bears are such a joke, but damn, Oakland has a serious stigma attached on them, especially on the road.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Remember the name

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting based on stigma instead of how the two teams matchup on gameday? Good luck with that

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Betting based on stigma instead of how the two teams matchup on gameday? Good luck with that
    I think it's a minor consideration, if nothing else. The Bears don't match up well with anybody, so I probably will bet Oakland, though.

And indeed. Remember the name.

goldust

Adding - Antonio Brown o6.5 catches -115 (1u)

I'm going to bet Pittsburgh as well, but just waiting to see if it climbs to 3.5. Saw this game early in the week and was all over Baltimore, and have been wavering on it a lot. I even wrote in a thread saying how Baltimore's the side to pick, though I'm just not sure they're even an average team. The Steelers are solid, they're at home and I'll back them even with Vick.

Adding - Pittsburgh 1H +1 -105 (1u)
    Last edited by goldust; 10-01-15 at 07:22 PM.