cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

RAVENS -2 1/2 and the ML..Drop it like it's hot!!...(before it goes to -4)..

But why take the 0-3 Ravens AT Steelers?? I mean it's crazy right?..hmmm..maybe not...Steelers will be without Big Ben this coming Thursday and we're not very impressive against the Rams..sure they won..but 12 points c'mon man. RAVENS scored highly in points against the (still) unbeaten Bengals..yeh close but no cigar..however RAVENS can put up the points..RAVENS never in Franchise history have been 0-3..I highly doubt they go 0-4..even on the road..especially against a "has been" Vick. VICK..was good in his prime..his day with the Atlanta Falcons..his time has passed, VICK is simply drawing a paycheck, keeping his bank account with funds, he has nothing more to prove, not hungry. However, the Ravens and ole' JOE..got a lot to prove, that they are not as bad as the 0-3 record..historically this series is basically a 3 point..one way or the other win for either team, (personally)..given the factors concerning THIS game..my honest opinion..RAVENS win by 10+..but don't let the spread hit -4..trust the history on this one..lots of Steelers backers out there the line will change as they will pour it in on their Steelers..yet they will lose at..RAVENS got this guys and girls.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    But why take the 0-3 Ravens AT Steelers?? I mean it's crazy right?..hmmm..maybe not...Steelers will be without Big Ben this coming Thursday and we're not very impressive against the Rams..sure they won..but 12 points c'mon man. RAVENS scored highly in points against the (still) unbeaten Bengals..yeh close but no cigar..however RAVENS can put up the points..RAVENS never in Franchise history have been 0-3..I highly doubt they go 0-4..even on the road..especially against a "has been" Vick. VICK..was good in his prime..his day with the Atlanta Falcons..his time has passed, VICK is simply drawing a paycheck, keeping his bank account with funds, he has nothing more to prove, not hungry. However, the Ravens and ole' JOE..got a lot to prove, that they are not as bad as the 0-3 record..historically this series is basically a 3 point..one way or the other win for either team, (personally)..given the factors concerning THIS game..my honest opinion..RAVENS win by 10+..but don't let the spread hit -4..trust the history on this one..lots of Steelers backers out there the line will change as they will pour it in on their Steelers..yet they will lose at..RAVENS got this guys and girls.
    i agree Ravens cover the spread!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ravens really did not play bad in those three losses easily could be 2–1

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ravens really did not play bad in those three losses easily could be 2–1
    They should be able to cover no problem, the only thing is, is that they are on the road I think they can still cover the 3 in Heinz Field!

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Pit ml

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Didn't they open -3?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

This is one of the worst write ups I've ever seen
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jeep_Life 42

the Ravens are -3 I believe

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Didn't they open -3?
    Negative...anyway..opened at -1 at 5Dimes.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Ain't seen many I'm assuming..check out the PACKERS thread I posted yesterday...maybe it'll be more interesting to you.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    the Ravens are -3 I believe
    Must have changed..AGAIN..started at -1..went to -2.5...I took them at 5D...at -2.5...it'll continue to rise..especially with all the Steelers "hopefuls"..who will end up like the KC hopefuls..doing this

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    For the "novice"..I'll make it simple..my bad..take the RAVENS no higher than -3 and the ML..I believe they will cover..even win the game...better for you..hope so..good luck.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Pit ml
    Goidluck with that

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I literally bet against my Ravens in the first three games, so I'm at no surprise by the 0-3 start. But game 4, I'm rolling with my team
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I literally bet against my Ravens in the first three games, so I'm at no surprise by the 0-3 start. But game 4, I'm rolling with my team
    you have to roll with the Ravens, no way they are going to start 0-4!

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Good Luck!..(although I really don't think it'll take much in this game)...got em on 2 of my teasers this week also 1 with +4 the other with +5...8 game and 10 game teasers..won 2 six game teasers this past weekend...lost an 11 game teaser 9/11..thanks to the BROWNS and JETS losing...(yeh even with the 2 points..should have steered clear of the Jets)..BROWNS..(slightly surprised)...and then dam Colts..man they BARELY kept the 2 six game teasers alive...anyway..good luck!!

WWCD

Even with Vick, Pitt has plenty of offensive weapons around him and will put up points. I expect Bell & Williams to get plenty of touches which will limit what the Raven to apply pressure on Vick. Vick might not be the runner he once was, but they will dial up a few deep shots for Brown and Vick can still hit those.

People are too focused on the loss of Big Ben, and ignoring how well the defense have been playing over the last 2 weeks. Sure Pitt offense will be limited without their stud QB, but who is exactly lighting it up for Balt? Only one doing a damn thing is old ass Steve Smith. Ravens are only 13/40 on 3rd downs, Flacco putting up 7 yards per pass average?

That's my take. I wouldn't say this is a big play for me, but I will probably put 1 Unit on PIT ML.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

How about those Saints?

cutter341975

Even with Vick, Pitt has plenty of offensive weapons around him and will put up points. I expect Bell & Williams to get plenty of touches which will limit what the Raven to apply pressure on Vick. Vick might not be the runner he once was, but they will dial up a few deep shots for Brown and Vick can still hit those.

People are too focused on the loss of Big Ben, and ignoring how well the defense have been playing over the last 2 weeks. Sure Pitt offense will be limited without their stud QB, but who is exactly lighting it up for Balt? Only one doing a damn thing is old ass Steve Smith. Ravens are only 13/40 on 3rd downs, Flacco putting up 7 yards per pass average?

That's my take. I wouldn't say this is a big play for me, but I will probably put 1 Unit on PIT ML.
    They put up 12 points this past week..TWELVE.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    How about those Saints?
    I'll tell you how bout em..they helped me win 2 teasers this past weekend...got them with +16 and +15 so hell..I'll use them any way I can..any questions?

WWCD

They put up 12 points this past week..TWELVE.
    Um yes, Ben went down and there was no offensive game plan for Vick in place. 12 points is plenty if the other team CANNOT SCORE.

You think the Ravens have the same line as the Rams? LOL.

Remember these fools lost to the Raiders... Defense will win this game. Have the Raven played any defense this year? Go look at how many points they have allowed vs. what Pitt has allowed.

Good luck though buddy.

cutter341975

Um yes, Ben went down and there was no offensive game plan for Vick in place. 12 points is plenty if the other team CANNOT SCORE.

Remember these fools lost to the Raiders... Defense will win this game. Have the Raven played any defense this year? Go look at how many points they have allowed vs. what Pitt has allowed.

Good luck though buddy.
    Okay...RAVENS 76 points scored through 3 games..Steelers 76 points scored through 3 games...still sticking to the no O LINE..no way to score theory?

cutter341975

Good luck though buddy.
    Okay..70 points allowed..RAVENS...45 points allowed Pitts...fine..you win that "issue"..but VICK really come on man...dreaming...of you think he can make up for what BEN can do (and he ain't all that either)

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I'll tell you how bout em..they helped me win 2 teasers this past weekend...got them with +16 and +15 so hell..I'll use them any way I can..any questions?
    your words:

"Dont be afraid of the Defense...and definetely not the offense..its still filled with weapons...best weapon of course is Drew Brees..he still has great recievers to throw to..and can flip a screen pass better than anyone Ive seen...watch out for Ingram..THIS is his year. Defense will continue to improve....Pre Season was "just a show"...Payton and Ryan are holding back..all an act..you will see in this first game. The Real!"

great defense you guys have..Brees is washed up and your receivers are shit! Are Payton and Ryan still holding back?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Steelers will be without Big Ben this coming Thursday and we're not very impressive against the Rams
    We?? So you jump ship on the Saints??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Vick is actually better than Rapesberger. Steelers win this one.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    your words:

"Dont be afraid of the Defense...and definetely not the offense..its still filled with weapons...best weapon of course is Drew Brees..he still has great recievers to throw to..and can flip a screen pass better than anyone Ive seen...watch out for Ingram..THIS is his year. Defense will continue to improve....Pre Season was "just a show"...Payton and Ryan are holding back..all an act..you will see in this first game. The Real!"

great defense you guys have..Brees is washed up and your receivers are shit! Are Payton and Ryan still holding back?
    Can't win em all ...good gamblers...ALWAYS cover well..SAINTS..not my only choice..c'mon man.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    We?? So you jump ship on the Saints??
    Easy now..auto correct put we're..read it again and you'll understand it means were...always be a Saints..fan..always. Paper bag..watever..that's still my boys. (gotta watch my betting with them)..but ALWAYS a Saints fan!

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Vick is actually better than Rapesberger. Steelers win this one.
    At what??..training dogs?

cutter341975

Can't win em all ...good gamblers...ALWAYS cover well..SAINTS..not my only choice..c'mon man.
    Of course..you've NEVER been wrong..right?..(don't tell me you picked the Chiefs..is that why you're hating on me?)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

At what??..training dogs?
    He hit a few long bombs in preseason. He has the arm to throw deep to Antonio Brown and Ravens defense was torched by the Raiders and Amari Cooper.

WWCD

I am not trying to argue with you. I am only offering points that you may not have thought about. Most people are taking Baltimore, so if you think you are on the right side, go for it.

Jeep_Life 42

I am not trying to argue with you. I am only offering points that you may not have thought about. Most people are taking Baltimore, so if you think you are on the right side, go for it.
    i can't see the Ravens going 0-4, Vick and the Steelers is just what Joe Flacco and company need right now!

cutter341975

Understood...thanks..and good luck to you

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    i can't see the Ravens going 0-4, Vick and the Steelers is just what Joe Flacco and company need right now!
    Lions went 0-16 and Giants started 0-6 last year. 0-4 is not unheard off facing a team as hot as the Steelers are right now.

1234 ... Last