cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He hit a few long bombs in preseason. He has the arm to throw deep to Antonio Brown and Ravens defense was torched by the Raiders and Amari Cooper.
    Trusting they have "grown"..from that..and that the history of these 2 teams stay within the 3 point margin of defeat..that is typical..with them..not just going off of "hope"..(not saying you or anyone else is)..but historical facts concerning this matchup. And considering the facts of the way BOTH teams current situations are..I choose to stick with my decision to stand behind my thread and my bet...should I be wrong..won't be the first time..surely not the last...but that's my decision based on my own theory..logic..history..and impending factors at this present time. Best of luck to all...no matter whom you choose.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    Trusting they have "grown"..from that..and that the history of these 2 teams stay within the 3 point margin of defeat..that is typical..with them..not just going off of "hope"..(not saying you or anyone else is)..but historical facts concerning this matchup. And considering the facts of the way BOTH teams current situations are..I choose to stick with my decision to stand behind my thread and my bet...should I be wrong..won't be the first time..surely not the last...but that's my decision based on my own theory..logic..history..and impending factors at this present time. Best of luck to all...no matter whom you choose.

cutter341975

Lions went 0-16 and Giants started 0-6 last year. 0-4 is not unheard off facing a team as hot as the Steelers are right now.
    Whoa...that got my attention..HOT!!..what by beating the NINERS..(who my kids high school Jr varisity team may have a decent shot at)...and the RAMS..by 6 points...are you kidding me..okay..going cook my fried chicken now..gotta go.

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

It is possible that Vick could have a great day, but unlikely. I like Flacco's chances against a Steelers defense that I believe is still weak. I'm going large on Ravens -3 and ML

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    It is possible that Vick could have a great day, but unlikely. I like Flacco's chances against a Steelers defense that I believe is still weak. I'm going large on Ravens -3 and ML
    You know I'm with THAT!..go get it all..and a bunch!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Vick is actually better than Rapesberger. Steelers win this one.
    lol
    Rapesberger is WAYYYY better than the Dog Killer
    How many rings does Vick the Dick have????

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

That is the Prick's 2X play.

cutter341975

Line holding at -2.5...RAVENS...looking good to win this...not exactly a "gimmie"...but pretty dam close...Sticking with this bet..thread..post.

cutter341975

Shazier ..Mcullers..OUT..DT and LB..Steelers side..cool..less defense ..Shazier has a pretty decent tackle record + 1 sack...that'll help even more.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

NEVER EVER CROSS THE ZERO when playing a teaser.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Lol..yeah..this week I have RAVENS +4 and RAVENS +5..in both teasers an 8 game and a 10 game..feel really good about that!..tomorrow night's score..I wouldn't be at all surprised to see 24-10 RAVENS.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

good luck - pitt still inches past the ravens - steelers are 1-6 against the ravens without big ben...they should still have enough weapons to make it work...28-24

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Ive always wondered if a 7 point teaser where you go from -3.5 to +3.5 might be an exception.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    good luck - pitt still inches past the ravens - steelers are 1-6 against the ravens without big ben...they should still have enough weapons to make it work...28-24
    1-6 against the RAVENS (without Big Ben)..and you still think they can win..when history and stats..pretty much absolutely says they can't..interesting.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

1-6 against the RAVENS (without Big Ben)..and you still think they can win..when history and stats..pretty much absolutely says they can't..interesting.
    There are upsets every single week in the NFL.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    There are upsets every single week in the NFL.
    No kidding...I noticed ALOT of upset KC bettors

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

No kidding...I noticed ALOT of upset KC bettors

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Have you ever posted a winner?

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yes..see PACKERS -5 1/2 OVER 27.5 (packers)..thread..then go back to baseball.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Also..check page 1 of same thread..posted 2 ACTUAL WINNING..6 game teasers..thanx bud.

cutter341975

Yes..see PACKERS -5 1/2 OVER 27.5 (packers)..thread..then go back to baseball.
    See "check this out..for real thread..scroll down a little..posted there"..(trying to make it easier for you)

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

I think Baltimore's the side to bet, but I'm staying away. Might bet the over since it's fairly low. Baltimore's defense isn't great, neither is Pittsburgh's, and Antonio Brown/LeVeon Bell are still in Pittsburgh.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    I think Baltimore's the side to bet, but I'm staying away. Might bet the over since it's fairly low. Baltimore's defense isn't great, neither is Pittsburgh's, and Antonio Brown/LeVeon Bell are still in Pittsburgh.
    I can respect that.

goldust

I can respect that.
    I see Flacco chucking it all over the field on Pitt's mediocre defense, and Brown/Bell making some long plays for Vick. Seems plausible enough and all you need is a 24-21 score to hit the over.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by goldust View Post
    I see Flacco chucking it all over the field on Pitt's mediocre defense, and Brown/Bell making some long plays for Vick. Seems plausible enough and all you need is a 24-21 score to hit the over.
    24-21..would absolutely work for me ..I wouldn't be upset at all

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say a low-scoring affair like I said I can't see Pittsburgh scoring more than 17 points

goldust

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I say a low-scoring affair like I said I can't see Pittsburgh scoring more than 17 points
    How much do you think the over/under would be with Ben playing? Interesting to figure out how much Vick brings down the total.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Steelers fan here...I don't trust Vick, I think he'll have at least 2 turnovers and that will be the difference in the game. Ravens will load the box against the run and shut down Bell, Vick will have to win this game throwing the Ball to Brown/Miller/Wheaton/Darius Heyward Bey. If he can throw the ball accurately on the money then we have a chance, he didn't look that good against the Rams but hopefully a few days taking snaps with the first stringers will help out. I know the rats are 0-3 but they have been in every game so far, it's not like they are getting blown out like the 49ers. I think the Ravens will take this game, we've only beaten the rats once without Ben. Vick will be limited, he's only been on the team since August and there is no way he has the timing and the feel for our offense down. I hate the rats, but they'll take this game and get their 1st win. Once Ben is back, I like our odds for the 2nd game against them near the end of the season.
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 09-30-15 at 08:58 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, and cutter341975

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Steelers fan here...I don't trust Vick, I think he'll have at least 2 turnovers and that will be the difference in the game. Ravens will load the box against the run and shut down Bell, Vick will have to win this game throwing the Ball to Brown/Miller/Wheaton/Darius Heyward Bey. If he can throw the ball accurately on the money then we have a chance, he didn't look that good against the Rams but hopefully a few days taking snaps with the first stringers will help out. I know the rats are 0-3 but they have been in every game so far, it's not like they are getting blown out like the 49ers. I think the Ravens will take this game, we've only beaten the rats once without Ben. Vick will be limited, he's only been on the team since August and there is no way he has the timing and the feel for our offense down. I hate the rats, but they'll take this game and get their 1st win. Once Ben is back, I like our odds for the 2nd game against them near the end of the season.
    VERY well said..also respect your fanmanship..and the courage to speak..the truth..nice write-up

cutter341975

All set for tonight...feel free to post during the game..see y'all laters.

bphone
    bphone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Um yes, Ben went down and there was no offensive game plan for Vick in place. 12 points is plenty if the other team CANNOT SCORE.

You think the Ravens have the same line as the Rams? LOL.

Remember these fools lost to the Raiders... Defense will win this game. Have the Raven played any defense this year? Go look at how many points they have allowed vs. what Pitt has allowed.

Good luck though buddy.
    I was looking for this.

Vick and Big Ben is two different games and you can't prepare for both every week. Now the game plan will be adapted and the steelers defence is decent and Vick has so many weapons that he will pull off a good game either way. LeVeon Bell doesn't need a good quarterback to do damage.

I took the Steelers ML at +130
    Points Awarded:

WWCD gave bphone 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by bphone View Post
    I was looking for this.

Vick and Big Ben is two different games and you can't prepare for both every week. Now the game plan will be adapted and the steelers defence is decent and Vick has so many weapons that he will pull off a good game either way. LeVeon Bell doesn't need a good quarterback to do damage.

Well..at least you won't lose much...to cover take the PANTHERS.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by bphone View Post
    I was looking for this.

Stack..stack..stack..the line over and over and over..Bell won't go far many times..then Vick the Duck "chokes and coughs" up those INT's..sure will be a defensive game..and the RAVENS returning Vicks poorly thrown passes for TD's...good luck though..with a good "cover" bet..you could still win.......something.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Will be close---game on the line--like Flacco n Co over Vick ....Steelers D is obv slightly better...Vick will need a lot of 3rd down conv and he will fall just short IMO....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree All of his throws will be under 10-15 yards....expect wide reciever screens and handoffs....maybe a slant or 2....
    Stack..stack..stack..the line over and over and over..Bell won't go far many times..then Vick the Duck "chokes and coughs" up those INT's..sure will be a defensive game..and the RAVENS returning Vicks poorly thrown passes for TD's...good luck though..with a good "cover" bet..you could still win.......something.

First 12345 ... Last