FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

BIG PLAY NFL--Dolphins +2.5 and Money Line

Buyer beware. I'm hot in college football but 0 for my last 4 in NFL. This is a play that I have to play, not just because I'm a big fins fan, but I think we're seeing tremendous value here. If this game was lined before the season started the line would be flipped to Miami -3 here. We've got to watch both of these teams play and public perception is that Miami sucks, they've lost to the Jaguars and got blasted at home by the bills.

Its sometimes hard to guess which Dolphins team will show up. But check the history of the fins covering/winning outright as dogs the past couple years, you'll be up several units. Now we get the Jets in London, with philbin in a must win game for his job, with tannehill in a sticky situation, with Suh looking to get on track. What better team to serve up then the New York freaking jets to you. This is a win on a silver platter. Ryan Fitzpatrick in the pocket vs Suh and wake, this will be the game that gets this defense kick started. Watch and see. I think tannehill will make enough plays to get the job done. I'd lean under in this one as well.

tremendous value getting + with the Fins this week. Look past the homer posting this, I'm being as unbiased as possible.

Thanks
    , good luck

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pass. Dolphins blow.

DJ Dana
    DJ Dana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

the London location is enough to keep me from betting on this game. No team has a clear advantage. the head coach of the Fins most likely the first casualty of this season, the guy just sucks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Jets are so overrated.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Philbin is a moron.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Philbin is a moron.
    That. He even looks dumb.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Agree. 90% on this with you. I have to look closer at the London games, but we're definitely buying low and selling high here.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

What a year, first mets win division now jets just won the superbowl
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jets are so overrated.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    What a year, first mets win division now jets just won the superbowl
    Lmaoooooooooo. Jets won't even sniff the playoffs. You need to change that avatar.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Not that it matters but those London games are almost home games for Miami. But from what I've seen from them this year I just can't put money on them. I get the angle but Philbin really is a horrible coach and I don't think the players give a shit enough to help save his job. 20-10 Jets.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

I was going to say this is a great spot for a teaser with the Dolphins getting +2.5 at home and then realized it was in London. Unfortunately I just included them in 2 teasers before I realized that

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Like Jeffie said, we play in London like ever year basically. We blew the raiders out there last year. Excellent value on fins here. Jets won't be putting up many points. No decker, grimes will try to smother Marshall as much as he can.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Wide receiver Eric Decker (knee): Decker had missed Sunday's game with a sprained knee. His status has been day-to-day since he was injured during Week 2, and he didn't practice last week. Because the Jets didn't practice Monday, Bowles said he had to wait till Wednesday to see what Decker could do before knowing whether he'll be OK for the Dolphins game.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

The Dolphins are trash. I wouldn't touch this game at all. The Jets could really play down in this game with Decker and Ivory hurt, plus going into a Bye and then at home vs WAS in week 6....and could still win this game on defense alone.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dolphins won't be able to move the ball....Interior O-line will get destroyed all game and Tannehill will be running for his life

Running game non-existent too

Dolphins will need to win in a really low scoring game and barely get by off of a turnover or something...which I guess is possible

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Jets are not good enough to win without Decker and Ivory.
    Looks like Ivory is a go . I wouldn't count on Decker.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Might have thought this was a good play had the Jets not played awful last week. Dont expect them to look like that 2 weeks in a row, esp. if Ivory and/or Decker play. Wouldve just taken the under if I were you.

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

JETS..simple play..good luck though Flip...Jets are in only (1)..of my teasers..so being honest..sure..I have my own doubts (somewhat)..yet simple play still if betting at all on this game..is the Jets..17-10

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    JETS..simple play..good luck though Flip...Jets are in only (1)..of my teasers..so being honest..sure..I have my own doubts (somewhat)..yet simple play still if betting at all on this game..is the Jets..17-10
    is Ivory and/or Decker playing?

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The Dolphins are a dumpster fire under Philbin.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    Decker..KNEE...Ivory QUADS..
    No update posted..could be as late as Friday.

cutter341975

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    Check your INBOX

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by cutter341975 View Post
    Check your INBOX
    I got to get to 40 posts before I can respond back lmao

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    The Dolphins are a dumpster fire under Philbin.
    That they are!!

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Jets are not good enough to win without Decker and Ivory.
    Looks like Ivory is a go . I wouldn't count on Decker.
    Should be still good enough to win!

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Dolphins won't be able to move the ball....Interior O-line will get destroyed all game and Tannehill will be running for his life

Running game non-existent too

Dolphins will need to win in a really low scoring game and barely get by off of a turnover or something...which I guess is possible
    I don't see them winning in a low scoring game!

Jeep_Life 42

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Philbin is a moron.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

phins will come out strong after getting pen15trated by DA BILLZ MAFIA, but I think this is a no play...

phild22
    phild22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Jets D, Coaching and Offense as a whole is better.

Unless FITZ crumbles, Jets win easy imo

Dolphins too banged up right now

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Pass. Dolphins blow.
    I'm one of the biggest dolphins fans around and we flat out suck. We cut Sturgis for some shitbag Franks who has missed what? 4 FGs including an XP last week. We get zero pressure on the QB. ZERO. McCain our CB opposite of grimes is a joke. He's in prevent all game. We were 8 yards off the line this past week against the bills. It's so disgusting it makes me sick. flip side I tried to tell you to stay away and you didn't listen and now your back chucking more on these worthless pricks. I'll be up at 8:00 AM pounding bloody Mary's watching this but how you have any confidence in this soft ass team is mind blowing to me. Don't forget that Bowles has ties to the Phins here. This is who we should of offered the job to but chose Philbin.
    Last edited by GT21Megatron; 09-29-15 at 11:13 PM.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Buyer beware. I'm hot in college football but 0 for my last 4 in NFL. This is a play that I have to play, not just because I'm a big fins fan, but I think we're seeing tremendous value here. If this game was lined before the season started the line would be flipped to Miami -3 here. We've got to watch both of these teams play and public perception is that Miami sucks, they've lost to the Jaguars and got blasted at home by the bills.

Its sometimes hard to guess which Dolphins team will show up. But check the history of the fins covering/winning outright as dogs the past couple years, you'll be up several units. Now we get the Jets in London, with philbin in a must win game for his job, with tannehill in a sticky situation, with Suh looking to get on track. What better team to serve up then the New York freaking jets to you. This is a win on a silver platter. Ryan Fitzpatrick in the pocket vs Suh and wake, this will be the game that gets this defense kick started. Watch and see. I think tannehill will make enough plays to get the job done. I'd lean under in this one as well.

tremendous value getting + with the Fins this week. Look past the homer posting this, I'm being as unbiased as possible.

Thanks
    , good luck
    whats different between Tyrod Taylor, Bortles and fricken Kurt Cousins? Fitzpatrick is just as good if not better then these bums. We get zippy pressure on the QB. None. Zilch. Zippy. Not sure what games you been watching but this is the worst I've seen this team play over a three game stretch since we lost 15 games. Now they travel to London and catch an angry Jets team coming off a loss with motivation to win this game for Bowles. This is not a good spot so not sure why you have any confidence on this at all. There is absolutely no value on this game at all.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Love betting teams off embarrassment.

Jaguars & Dolphins this week

Jeep_Life 42

give me the NYJ this week!

FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Like the phis here. 21-20 type game, Take the Phils here and win by the +1.5 hook

12 Last