TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd Be Very Careful On Your MNF Selection Tonight - Crazy Line Movement

I think a few sharps have been hammering K.C. +6.5, +6, and now the line moved to +5.5

I was leaning KC myself. I think a lot of people just hate Rodgers. If you really think about this guy.... how can you put a spread on him? It's practically impossible. Guy can beat you by a TD or double digits any day at HOME. Again... public and sharps believing Andy Reed is ready for this guy. This won't end well.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

I'm most likely going to lay off the game. Was leaning on GB at -5.5 but as you mentioned Rodgers can easily be on or off game.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Yea, but Lakerboy is on KC

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Getting close to the line that us gb punters want

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

Quote Originally Posted by compsmoker View Post
    I'm most likely going to lay off the game. Was leaning on GB at -5.5 but as you mentioned Rodgers can easily be on or off game.
    he has not thrown an INT at home in like forever...

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    he has not thrown an INT at home in like forever...
    The last time Aaron Rodgers threw an interception in Lambeau was Week 13…

Of the 2012 season!

Since then, he’s played 18 home games.

Thrown 545 passes.

Tossed 43 touchdowns… all without a single pick.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Just my 2 cents.......Chiefs very over rated. Reid's 1st year they benefited from last place schedule to sneak up on many. If you think Reid & Alex Smith can keep this game close, more power to you. I personally don't. Then add this:

No quarterback enjoys playing in his home stadium more than Aaron Rodgers. He's thrown 545 consecutive passes and 43 touchdowns without an interception at home (including playoffs), the longest streak in NFL history. The last time he was picked off at Lambeau was Dec. 2, 2012 against the Vikings, when Harrison Smith grabbed a deep pass intended for Greg Jennings. The Chiefs' secondary got picked apart by Peyton Manning in the second half last Thursday.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cutter341975

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Rodgers And his brother/high school /college friends including are gamblers.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Just my 2 cents.......Chiefs very over rated. Reid's 1st year they benefited from last place schedule to sneak up on many. If you think Reid & Alex Smith can keep this game close, more power to you. I personally don't. Then add this:

No quarterback enjoys playing in his home stadium more than Aaron Rodgers. He's thrown 545 consecutive passes and 43 touchdowns without an interception at home (including playoffs), the longest streak in NFL history. The last time he was picked off at Lambeau was Dec. 2, 2012 against the Vikings, when Harrison Smith grabbed a deep pass intended for Greg Jennings. The Chiefs' secondary got picked apart by Peyton Manning in the second half last Thursday.
    it means he is due for a bad game

TheMoneyShot

I'm not a big fan about buying points. But if the line was holding at +6.5... I was going to buy it to +7.5 and go to win 1k on it. I really really really really wanted to hammer K.C. tonight. But the line movement makes me second guess myself. Oh well... there's always next weekend.

Like I said before... How can Vegas really put a line on this game? Rodgers at Home? You can't. Look how he ripped apart Seattle at Home last week? Carved em like a knife through butter.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

it's like no one remembers the revenge angle for Green Bay here. Chiefs ended their undefeated season in 2011.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not a big fan about buying points. But if the line was holding at +6.5... I was going to buy it to +7.5 and go to win 1k on it. I really really really really wanted to hammer K.C. tonight. But the line movement makes me second guess myself. Oh well... there's always next weekend.

Like I said before... How can Vegas really put a line on this game? Rodgers at Home? You can't. Look how he ripped apart Seattle at Home last week? Carved em like a knife through butter.
    Money you can always do what you did last week.....wait to see what the consesius is with the espn crew!!

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I think Reid will attempt to pound the football and control clock. Keep the game within reach. Thinking maybe tease KC and Under.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Money, if you wanted to pound KC, and the line has dropped, why are you second-guessing yourself? Sharp money moves the lines, right? Sharps agree with you, right?

I took GB -5.5. I took it because I thunk it's a good number. Don't care what the sharps think. They lose almost half the time.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Getting close to the line that us gb punters want
    ^ ^

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    it's like no one remembers the revenge angle for Green Bay here. Chiefs ended their undefeated season in 2011.
    Lol

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Oh yeah. That.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

How could we all forget the revenge angle from 4 years ago.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

It's the same as last nights game between Detroit and Denver, Line moved toward Detroit and Denver kicked their ass. It's just bait.

walkbalkerror
    walkbalkerror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    It's the same as last nights game between Detroit and Denver, Line moved toward Detroit and Denver kicked their ass. It's just bait.
    THIS!

I wish people understood that this is often the case

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

several angles i like and glad i bet early at +7...

1. books got killed yesterday and gb can kill them even further. there are probably tons of spread and ml parlays last leg being gb. books are gonna really need kc tonight.

2. teams playing week after playing seattle ats is what? not sure the exact number but their ats is turrrible. maybe because seattle is such a physical team. did you see how many gb players were dropping like flies last week?

3. last but not least, public perception. the way kc lost to denver and how gb beat seattle.

walldiver
    walldiver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

I agree

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

1st half under 24.5 looks like only good play; but i still dont like it

mosswoods21
    mosswoods21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    I think Reid will attempt to pound the football and control clock. Keep the game within reach. Thinking maybe tease KC and Under.
    You must not of watched any of Andy Reid's games over the last 15+ years. Andy Reid is allergic to running/pounding the ball

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Money, if you wanted to pound KC, and the line has dropped, why are you second-guessing yourself? Sharp money moves the lines, right? Sharps agree with you, right?

I took GB -5.5. I took it because I thunk it's a good number. Don't care what the sharps think. They lose almost half the time.
    Sharps think they're SHARP. But I don't believe they are. We all lose. It also could be PUBLIC moving the line? Offshore moves down to +5.5 but Vegas holding around +6.5. My theory is simple... such a large spread to begin with. If Rodgers wasn't Rodgers... line would easily be +4.5. But again... it's hard to estimate Rodgers... if they THROW THROW THROW... Rodgers always gets in rhythm. If they run 50/50 and stay conservative... the line is in reach. It's all about play calling and how aggressive GB comes out. You don't necessarily have to have balanced play calling with Rodgers. Guy is a machine. But I have no balls to take GB -5.5

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogers is a machine that's the only factor here is like Tom Brady it's so hard to beat

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by mosswoods21 View Post
    You must not of watched any of Andy Reid's games over the last 15+ years. Andy Reid is allergic to running/pounding the ball
    Ok I guess he's gonna air it out. A Smith vs. Rodgers. Great game plan against a bad run def.

TheMoneyShot

Did Pinnacle just go to GB -4.5????

Slowmotion
    Slowmotion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Ok I guess he's gonna air it out. A Smith vs. Rodgers. Great game plan against a bad run def.
    Agreed

dect6.0
    dect6.0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3847

over is the play

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Simple rules when you need a fix and can't decide...

college football , always take home team getting points... In a low spread like 2-3

pro football , always take the dog on Primetime

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Raining now, seems like some more rain. Lacy not 100%. Seems to benefit chiefs. Maybe this.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

fukk the sharps, and i wish i could get a pinnacle account.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Yea, but Lakerboy is on KC

This is all we need to know fellas--pound Green Bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Last