WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    So percentages move lines and not money?
    I think you misinterpeted my sentence, although I know sometimes my grammar can be shitty.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by bignick231 View Post
    Agree books don't get killed you'll rookies better outta LA LA LAND.

Like poster said above u don't know who bet on what. If 99 people bet 100 dollars on packers and just 1 person bet 10k books won all u see is percentages not dollar amounts
    You're right. I personally do not know where the money is at, but there are consensus reports that give useable information.

I just read a consensus report that stated that the average bet on the Ravens so far this week is about $900, and $100 for the Steelers. It may be off a bit, but gives you a general idea...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    You're right. I personally do not know where the money is at, but there are consensus reports that give useable information.

I just read a consensus report that stated that the average bet on the Ravens so far this week is about $900, and $100 for the Steelers. It may be off a bit, but gives you a general idea...
    yeah cause there is no reason for the people that put out these "consensus" reports to lie

i guess some people believe will believe anything
    Last edited by CWD; 10-01-15 at 10:33 AM.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    Percentages still gives up a good amount of information, as well as which way the lines move.

Just because you ignore this information when you cap does not mean that the information is useless to everyone.

Get off your high horses people.
    only a fool would believe these % numbers put out are real and majority of time its the online books themselves putting the numbers out to the players

like i said b4 some people will believe anything

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

AND CUT !!!! That's eniough ladies. Damn, you pucies on here like to argue. You just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading your biotch work.

WWCD

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    AND CUT !!!! That's eniough ladies. Damn, you pucies on here like to argue. You just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading your biotch work.
    I have found that it is tough to have a good discussion on SBR. Too many asshats that think they know everything.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I believe 3 or 4 dogs hit this week honestly.. Jacksonville +10.. giants +6.. Minnesota +7... san fran +9.5.. shit like that.

some of those are a reach but you get my drift.

First 12