jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

Jets/Eagles

Eagles all the way here, Jets 0-9 all time against the Eagles. I'm a Jets fan and I just don't see them winning this game. The D played unbelievable against the Colts last week but the Colts were in the game right until midway through the 4th quarter. Philly secondary going to cause alot more issues for Fitz than the injured Colts secondary last week.

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I agree that the Eagles are the play here since everyone saw how brutal they played last week and the overrated Jets were handed the game by the Colts, but what's the point of bringing up the 0-9? What's that go back to, 1932? Rosters and coaches have changed a few times since then.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Jets fan here and i will be severly disappointed if we dont pull this off. Our D should take care of biz and there D is what dead last in pass yrds JETS get this DUB

Stringer Bell
    Stringer Bell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2015

The Eagles are certainly the play and I will punch myself in the dome when they win.. but I can't get over the Eagles O-line vs. the Jets D-line and defense. Add in one of the best blitz callers in the league in Todd Bowles, and this looks like a recipe for disaster for a struggling Eagles O-line led by a QB who looks scared back there.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

20-13 type game

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Bradford that's enough info fisher wouldn't have given up if he thought this guy was serviceable . Chip Kelly's is a idiot Bradford let's open receivers go without a reception throws ints running games against the jets front ....smh

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Bradford that's enough info fisher wouldn't have given up if he thought this guy was serviceable . Chip Kelly's is a idiot Bradford let's open receivers go without a reception throws ints running games against the jets front ....smh
    The receivers haven't exactly been helping Bradford out this year - not everything is on him

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Big statement game for jets Goin against a desperate team but this is a game if jets ate gonna be relevant this yr they have to win and send message that this could be a team that has to be recognized rest of season

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    I agree that the Eagles are the play here since everyone saw how brutal they played last week and the overrated Jets were handed the game by the Colts, but what's the point of bringing up the 0-9? What's that go back to, 1932? Rosters and coaches have changed a few times since then.
    Goes back to 1973 in a 1 pt loss. Its the pros but thats still some motivation to tell your team, Im sure the coach has let them know this, will be a nice little tidbit to read Monday morning for Jets players and how they broke the streak.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I know the eagles are desperate but they looked awful vs the cowboys. I think their oline wont be able to handle the jets d. But my only play this week is colts ml.

stevietron
    stevietron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Under the total here

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Watch out for devin Smith td making his debut, jets are deep at wr even with no decker. I'm not overlooking philly but the talent on both sides doesn't matchup , that philly oline gonna give bradford time to throw? penetrate no. Got jets in teaser with pats

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Jets gift wrapped that one

jalen__rose
    jalen__rose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 203

thats about as easy as it gets for the Eagles, they didn't need to do much to win that one. They got that one handed to them by the Jets.