NY Giants (73%) : LOSS

Seattle (73%) - take Bears
    Indy (75%) - take TN
    Pitt (78%) - take STL
    Carolina (75%) - take New Orleans
    Arizona (74%) - take SF
    Denver (78%) - take Detroit
    GB (76%) - take KC

No big plays this week as nothing is over 80%, yet I'll probably toss a good amount on TN, STL, and Detroit. These are horrible picks, so that makes me feel pretty good at going 2-1.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

You bet like this blind? I'm mostly contrarian myself but good Lord don't be a tool and just pick blind to fade public that can get you buried deep some weeks! Be smart and selective pick your spots like anything else and remember public bets win to! Bol

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    You bet like this blind? I'm mostly contrarian myself but good Lord don't be a tool and just pick blind to fade public that can get you buried deep some weeks! Be smart and selective pick your spots like anything else and remember public bets win to! Bol
    This is from his own pool. These are guys that were fade worthy most of last season.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Chc - What already does your pool have on the Saints game?

Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I've been doing this for years and it wins every year. The betting public knows nothing. Big plays last year were 10 games over .500. Plus, since every dummy seems to bet all favorites (and I take all the crappy dogs), I can hedge out in the 3Q or 4Q on a ML on the original favorite to win the game (and still not cover the point spread) and tween it.

If winning cash every year courtesy of the chumps that bet favorites every week mean that I am a tool, then so be it.

Chcbleachers
    Chcbleachers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

sorry, just saw this. Only 21% took the Saints at the time of kickoff. Just missed the magic 80% mark where I back up the truck.