PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Browns passed on Derek Carr twice, than picked Johnny Manziel

And Vegas is giving this man 3.5 points Sunday in Cleveland.

'Derek Carr admitted he thought he might be coming to the Browns last year "absolutely''.'

Food for thought
    Last edited by PorkChop; 09-23-15 at 07:37 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Carr > johnny rehab

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Still an early game for a west coast team traveling east. Still the Raiders coming off a win, which hasn't been a good spot for them since Rich Gannon was under center.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Lived in Akron for many years. Life long Raider fan. Forced to watch the Browns along the way. The Raiders are in town for the first time I can remember back-to-back years. The Raiders have a team with some chemistry this year. Rio has em playing inspired ball. Didn't look how many penalties we had week one, but we had 16 last week in our win. The Raiders will get pressure and penetration via the right side of the Brown's line. Swartz is a complete turd. He gets beat several times a game and can't maintain position to save his ass. It is his last year in Cleveland! Might see the second rounder the kid from Florida St.(Erving) replace him by years end. The Raiders have the advantage on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Raiders have Cooper to give em a better WR corp. Brown's have a better linebacking line-up. DB's I believe the Brown's get the nod slightly, because Hayden tips the scales and the Raiders have to get some time together. Talent wise the Brown's have a few backs with some pop and the Raiders have a good back in Murray. I think the advantage goes to the Raiders in the running game due to the O-line in front of Murray. Brown's miss Buster Skrine's ability to cover the slot and come in with some great tackling from a DB position. On special teams the Raiders will have to keep an eye out for the Rabbit(Travis Benjamin) he can fly. This kid is exciting to watch return the ball. Get a look at him if you haven't seen him this year. He has a fresh set of healthy legs and is putting down some great returns. Hands down the Raiders have the better QB. No doubt we have a better kicking game. Our punter is a Beast. Reminds me of Ray Guy without the consistency.lol Think this will be a tight one with the Raiders grinding out a 24-17 win. Can't wait! I am getting my knee replaced in December and can't make the walk in the stadium. Was out in Napa last year visiting a friend when the Raiders were home playing the Cards. I went out there to see the game and was catching bass of a lifetime. I didn't go to the game. He watches over 7 lakes for the Valeo water department. They provide water to Napa. He is not rich, but has the best job any blue collar guy could wish for. Paid truck, house, 5,000 acres, quads,boat. Hope to see em before they leave Oakland again.
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 09-23-15 at 09:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PorkChop gave ZINISTER 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.