Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Nice prop play today possibly?

Marshawn Lynch o 88.5.

Watched the GB/Chi last week and couldn't believe how bad the run defense of GB looked. Matt Forte rushed for 141 yards. Thats right folks Matt Forte!?. Almost 6 yards per carry average.

Lynch should be able to run all over the field. He may cover this before the first half.

What do you guys think?

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I like it as long as game flow keeps him getting carries into the 4th

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i think it a really strong play. glad you pointed out, i never look at props but been saying all morning lynch outta go for a buck fifty tonight. lol..

Becel

I guess thats the key isn't it?

Although either the offensive line of Chicago is the best in the league, then Marshawn should have over 100 yards rushing in this game.

If that is the run defense of GB this year, then they are in serious trouble. Rodgers can only do so much.

Becel

Lol Banks. You got to check out the props on occasion as you can get angles on some pretty strong plays. GL to you and me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Becel View Post
    Lol Banks. You got to check out the props on occasion as you can get angles on some pretty strong plays. GL to you and me.
    who has the time? lol. i used to but since i started spending more and more time with dfs these last few years ive drifted away from worrying about as i feel i have enough invested on my projections being fairly accurate anyway. who the hell wants to bet lynch over 88.5 when i have him on prob 45-50% of my teams today and will probably need him to perform to get into the money. like a double kick in the nuts if he doesnt. lol. i prob will go ahead and pull the trigger on this one now that i know tho. lol

Becel

Well this developed into a super strong play as despite the score Arizona did manage to contain Forte with 11 carries for 31 yards in the first half which tells me that GB really does have a horrible run defense.

Lynch should run for well over 100 yards if GB displays the same rush defense.

2daBank

i think the only concern for this play isnt anything to do with pack defense as much as them jumping out early and sea is forced to not have as many rushing attempts as you would expect...

i dont think it gonna bite you here but i would be cautious with the line of thinking that bears inability to get ground gm going today says anything about pack run d because they had more success last week., lots of circumstances surround that type of thing that not necessarily reflections of the defense. not to mention zona straight sells out with run blitzes and are very good at it so again isnt exactly proof of what or not pack d capable of.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Got it at over 91.5 it sails over 100 easy

Becel

I agree completely. If GB foresees a who can score more before the end of the game. then that play goes down. I am definitely betting the over on this game as I feel the total is ridiculously low (I would have capped the total at 55 or 56). I have a play on the over.

I think the over has the most value at this point.

You can't cap games based on one game played of course, but man alive after watching the first gb game I feel my prop on Marshawn is pretty sweet.

I don't bet much on NFL: Sundays I mainly zero in on plays that I feel have the most value and just go for that. I go for the money as opposed to "action".

Arizona first half was a play and the over in the GB/Sea and that Marshawn play are my bets this NFL weekend.