SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Packers can't stop the run and lost one of their better run stoppers last week in the game against Chicago . Matt Forte ran all over them and I feel lynch will be licking his chops and doing the same.That will allow SEATTLE to operate their offensive scheme very well with Graham ,baldwin and kearse. As well as wilsons ability to move around in the pocket and as it collapses his ability to get out of harms way and run for a first down when needed. This defensive front 7 the packers have is nothing compared to what the SEAHAWKS saw in the Rams which I feel is the best front 7 and n football. By running the ball and Taking time off the clock will keep the ball out of RODGERS hands and keeps this a low scoring game.Seattle's secondary is suspect without chanchlor not in the mix but a hurting cob and "I'm back gutsy" jones doesn't scare me this game will come down to turnovers and special teams with that said SEATTLE has a gem in Lockette the guy is a TD threat every time he touches the ball on kick offs and punt returns and he will be the x- factor in this game
    SEATTLE +3.5 is my play
    Last edited by SEAHAWKHARRY; 09-20-15 at 08:06 AM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i dont think it gonna be low scoring at all,. love lynch in daily fantasy leagues, he outta go for a buck fifty and couple scores. as you mentioned that will open everything up for wilson and co (actually think lockette will quickly become one of their more dangerous offensive weapons as well). dont care how banged up packs wr corp is, lambs sorry offense hung a huge number on sea even if helped by specials teams and d it still the lambs so if they can hang 30+ i fully expect rodgers can put up somewhere into the 20s with me and you playing wr. sea was really not prepared for this chandler thing and their d gonna struggle. i like biffT idea of sea tt over more than actually playing them. or just over in general actually.. gl harry.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Don't do it

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thanks it all depends on RODGERS ability to find open holes in Seattles secondsry I think baily will try and redeem himself this game hey banker what do u think about my draft kings fantasy team today
    QB Matthew Stafford (P)
    Det@Min - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 15.74 | Salary: $6,800

RB Justin Forsett (P)
    Bal@Oak - Sun 4:05PM ET
    FPPG: 9.60 | Salary: $6,200

RB Marshawn Lynch (P)
    Sea@GB - Sun 8:30PM ET
    FPPG: 17.40 | Salary: $7,200

WR Keenan Allen
    SD@Cin - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 34.60 | Salary: $7,100

WR DeAndre Hopkins
    Hou@Car - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 32.80 | Salary: $7,400

WR Tyler Lockett
    FPPG: 13.40 | Salary: $3,400

TE Jason Witten
    Dal@Phi - Sun 4:25PM ET
    FPPG: 26.00 | Salary: $4,300

FLEX Chris Ivory (Q)
    NYJ@Ind - Mon 8:30PM ET
    FPPG: 23.00 | Salary: $4,700

DST Ravens
    FPPG: 16.00 | Salary: $2,900

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I agree. If they do lose it by 3 or less. Seattle rebounds this week. Lockett will do more as a wide out this week too.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Thanks it all depends on RODGERS ability to find open holes in Seattles secondsry I think baily will try and redeem himself this game hey banker what do u think about my draft kings fantasy team today
    QB Matthew Stafford (P)
    Det@Min - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 15.74 | Salary: $6,800

RB Justin Forsett (P)

RB Marshawn Lynch (P)

WR Keenan Allen
    FPPG: 34.60 | Salary: $7,100

WR DeAndre Hopkins
    Hou@Car - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 32.80 | Salary: $7,400

WR Tyler Lockett

TE Jason Witten
    Dal@Phi - Sun 4:25PM ET
    FPPG: 26.00 | Salary: $4,300

FLEX Chris Ivory (Q)

DST Ravens
    FPPG: 16.00 | Salary: $2,900
    i dont like stafford at all, i own him in 2 of my 3 yearly leagues and i benched him for mariota and dalton. for price of stafford who minny didnt allow to do shit last year you can have carson palmer, rivers, bredford all of who i like more. i really like dalton this week and he super cheap, pretty much went with him and palmer in all mine. like you rbs i used lynch and forcett quite a bit not much together as i liked a lot of cheaper options, love woodhead in drafkings where it full point ppr as i think sd is down and he in a lot with passing situations. i used ivory last week and dont hate him here, just he kinda banged up and it monday night. i like yeldon in same price range, despite phins front 7 hype they still way better at rushing the passer than they are dealing with power run games, a lot of that scheme as much as players but it is what it is. sankey super cheap and ivory proved you can run all over browns, chris johnson even cheaper and i im kinda high on martin as well who a little more than those cheap guys but still underpriced i feel. i basically used a mix of lynch/forcett and those i mentioned.

far as wr goes i think lockett a stretch when for a little more you can have terrence williams who a steal this week,stevie johnson (i think cincy/sd high scoring), then when you talking bout hopkins and allen i just prefer other guys in that price range. ag green and mike evans similarly priced to those guys and i think have far more upside this week. cooks is cheaper and same goes with him. i think brown for zona a really strong play as is landry and they both way cheaper. harvin as well but he little riskier i think..

i dont love the balty d, i prefer lambs or phins defenses even tho they little more there enough value in other spots to afford and way more scoring potential i think.

te i went with eifert or bennett across the board. maybe eifert gets more attention why i like aj green but i dont mind stacking several bungals. bennett i think will easily outscore witten for bout same price..

just my thoughts buddy, if i really knew what i was doing id be a millionaire already! lol gl

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Changed it up a little what do you think banker?

QB Carson Palmer
    Ari@Chi - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 28.68 | Salary: $6,700

RB Justin Forsett (P)

RB Marshawn Lynch (P)

WR Brandin Cooks
    TB@NO - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 9.30 | Salary: $7,000

WR Mike Evans (P)
    TB@NO - Sun 1:00PM ET
    FPPG: 0.00 | Salary: $7,400

WR Tyler Lockett

TE Tyler Eifert
    FPPG: 34.40 | Salary: $4,200

FLEX Chris Ivory (Q)

DST Seahawks
    FPPG: 19.00 | Salary: $3,100

2daBank

i think that looks better, my only gripe is there no damn way you really believe sea defense at gb is a better play than lambs playing shitbag kurt cousins for same price??

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I'd go with panthers for DST in my opinion

2daBank

im honestly of the opinion you almost have to have terrence williams in your lineup, i thinkm he capable of taking over and you basically getting a number 1 wr for 4200! the problem with not using him is everyone is going too, while im all bout fading popular opinion fact of matter against philly i think it simply hurts too much not having him in while everyone else gets his points at such a cheap pricetag. i didnt use him in every lineup but i did in most.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    I'd go with panthers for DST in my opinion
    i think mia and lambs both outscore them if only cause of far superior special teams in both cases. i dont love taking one of the top few priced defenses but in this case i think those are the best 2 and the price difference of aiming lower was never a factor that hurt my lineups..

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Greenbay blows Seattle out with Rodgers putting up big numbers. Seattle being trash with no Kam is for real.

Cougsky17
    Cougsky17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

Over is the play in this game. Both teams in the 30's tonight.

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I made a post about this and I think Marshawn Lynch o 88.5 is a very good play for this game. Probably better than picking a side in terms of value.

I also think the total is low at 49.5 as there should be a lot of scoring. I don't see either team scoring less than 24 points this game.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Greenbay blows Seattle out with Rodgers putting up big numbers. Seattle being trash with no Kam is for real.
    This

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Becel View Post
    I made a post about this and I think Marshawn Lynch o 88.5 is a very good play for this game. Probably better than picking a side in terms of value.

I also think the total is low at 49.5 as there should be a lot of scoring. I don't see either team scoring less than 24 points this game.
    i agree with all that..