SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Wk 2 NFL Sunday

So far these are the games I will be on

Bills ML - I think that D will give Brady problems and they can put up enought pts on O to win.

Seahawks ML and Pts - Beast mode goes crazy Packs missing some key peices and dont see Hawks being 0-2 to start the year this team is too talented and good. That D will want to show up against Rodgers and Cobb is not 100 percent. I see them winning this one close.

Zona -2 is my 2x pick in BTP I just dont see how they dont win this gm and sure they might but its the right play. Better D and Palmer will throw the deep ball to those young fast Wideouts. And the D has athletic monsters running arnd with a questionable Jeffrey again.

Texans +3 better D and i think they bounce back from wk 1 slow start IMO. I honestly dont trust Newton with no WRs and that D can be worked by Hopkins deep.

Jets +7 and ML (MNF)- love the pts and sprinkle some on the ML. THis team is ready to play this year and with no Hilton agnst one of the leagues best D they can shut down the run and Revis all over a slower Andre Johnson. I think Jets either sneak out a big win or keep this very close a td spread is way to much for a Indy team with many holes and a suspect D. Ivory and crew should run over them and control clock to keep Luck off the field.

As usual GOOD LUCK MEN! See you at the finish line with cash in hand hopefully
    Last edited by SBRMAN23; 09-20-15 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Grammar

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

good looking card man. i took zona in btp but just how odd the line feels kept me from making them my 2x play. lol.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Thanks Bank i hope zona pulls it out cause I'm already 0-1 in btp after wku blew there game yesterday and let Indiana university rip them a new one in the 3rd period lol. can't wait to watch the bills game and packers should be real good also and hope zona blows chitown out lol GL

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

yea i took kc thu night to start. wish id have at least played my fav college play today, dunno why i always try to stick with nfl which prob huge disadvantage. lol .. really no reason zona doesnt smoke them, im just really cautious of strange looking obvious side lines especially in week 2. i still played and bet them, hoping it just cards being undervalued by books like they seemingly always are for some strange reason? maybe books just never trust carson to make it thru the entire gm. lol . gl man im either on or will be on several of same, sea only one i really dont like a lot and not like im looking to play pack either..