Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Gimme a phuckin winner

Give me your best bet in the NFL for 9/21

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

dolphins ml is a lock with decent value for being heavy favs (-245), also my pick in a survivor pool, so it's not a slouch pick, most people had saints by a long shot (mia/bal were basically tied for 2nd). I have 5u on ml and 1u ats, they are a decent team, that got some decent upgrades, namely suh, and the jags are well..... the jags.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    dolphins ml is a lock with decent value for being heavy favs (-245), also my pick in a survivor pool, so it's not a slouch pick, most people had saints by a long shot (mia/bal were basically tied for 2nd). I have 5u on ml and 1u ats, they are a decent team, that got some decent upgrades, namely suh, and the jags are well..... the jags.
    they generally one of very few teams i trust more on road., my problem with them is they needed a punt return td to beat skins who also threw a couple bad picks. not that jags wont do same but i worry you can still run and be physical on this mia front 7 and that a much better option then trying to drop back and pass vs them,. the way morris ran thru them i worry yeldon goes nuts and makes this gm way closer than it seemingly should be..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

take your pick, cincy and atl both look strong to me.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I know this...the Saints are not the Saints of old anymore and they shouldnt be laying 10 to anyone. The Bucs were just dismantled last week and very rarely do NFL teams get dusted 2 weeks in a row. Winston will make amends today in this division game. I expect the Bucs to win the turnover battle today and Muscle hamster to control the clock. This is a gift.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

St. Louis Defense should be able to control a bad Washington team for an easy away victory.........