53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Week #2 NFL.............

Steelers -6 ..... Pittsburgh played well enough offensively to win the game they just couldn't cover Gronk. Makes me think they miss LeBeau a bit no? Ben is going to have success getting the ball to his TE (The Whitten of the AFC) and to Brown who is a Beast. Williams, surprisingly, ran the ball on young legs,(yes against the Pats "D") and I see the 49"ers having trouble scoring enough to keep up. Steeler's pretty easy. Many folks bet the second week with caution, wary to back a squad that lost in week 1. I don't have a problem with this team, this week.

Packer's - 3.5..... Read an piece earlier in the week that suggested the Seahawks are in some trouble, due to the fact that they haven't gotten over the Super Bowl loss and that maybe spilling into the locker room. Lynch backers in the room supposedly going after the OC for his decision making. Guys are walking around in Cam Chancellor's jersey's and the overall feel is of confusion and second guessing. THIS IS NEVER A GOOD THING.
    Not buying into the revenge model here as I don't think it stands up. Rodgers is the best QB in foots and that's that. See this game won in a confident, complete manner with mare bad juju to follow for the Seahawks. What a surprise, Lynch not buying in to the team concept, who woulda thunk it?

Bills +1 .... Staying with them this week.#99 Dareus is back and that alone should create enough havoc to keep Tommy a bit skittish, and even though he's God's QB we know that he gets happy feet when pressured. Hoping they watch film of the Steeler game, in terms of how not to cover Gronk. Like the Bill's QB some, seems to have a good head on his shoulders and Rex is good with a QB who won't have to win the game just manage it. (See the way he used Sanchez those 2 years the Jets went to the AFC Championship Game)
    Like the Bills outright by 6.

Arizona -2..... This one looks too good to be true at first glance. Bear's aren't as bad as they were last year, but I do think the Cardinals should be able to handle them in this spot. Think they might grow to be a pain in the ass to play against but not here and now. But, why ain't the line Higher??? Palmer set for a big year (as long as he stays healthy) and although the kid at RB got hurt, they do have workable replacements ready to replace him. This the week Fitz gets 150 and 2 scores??? Cards 28 -20

Also like Miami, Cincy, and Atlanta but I'm no degenerate LOL

as always good luck to all

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

With you on steelers and pack lets cash them shits!
    i lean pats and bears but im not playing those
    bol

cutter341975
    This year I'm screaming WHO DAT!!
    cutter341975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Saints will rally well..