Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Arizona/Chicago Over Total Trap

The line has had some movement, but most consensus are showing heavy favor on the over here. Some as high as 95%^.

I'd expect to see the line move more than 1.5 points with it that heavy. Any thoughts guys?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I would be weary. Chi played a close game with the packers (maybe should have won), and both Chi and zona are good on defense in my opinion, but I rarely bet u/o, but wait for line movement until sunday!

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

I'm a Bears fan, but it was really hard to tell since both defenses gave up a decent amount of points to good QBs. Both teams will play slow with running games and few vertical plays imo.

I need like 5 games to be hopeful after the Bears gave up 1192032093 points last season.

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

I'm wanting to grab that under, but might as well wait til Sun morning to see if the line will move more in my favor.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I would be weary. Chi played a close game with the packers (maybe should have won), and both Chi and zona are good on defense in my opinion, but I rarely bet u/o, but wait for line movement until sunday!
    CHI isn't good on defense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    and while zona is they are extremely aggressive to the point i wouldnt consider their defense a plus for a under cause they take it away and look to score and are susceptible to big plays as well.. against cutler id be very scared the d scores or sets up some scores and prob gets beaten a few times as well. maybe fox's conservative nature keeps this under but i couldnt play it cause there a ton of potential for big plays by every unit in this gm..

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I normally don't bump stuff like this, but good gawd.