lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

buffalo/ne a pkem??

Are the Patriots about to get blown out in buffalo?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Gun to my head... Buffalo.

Sexy Rexy baby!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Buffalo gonna run them out. Line speaks for itself.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

I gotta say I would think that on average the assumption is that the Patriots win every home game and nearly every away game other than games vs. Packers, possibly Seahawks Broncos Colts, etc. Maybe Bills is on that list? We'll see

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Patsies are now a 1 point favorite. It will not get to 3.

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Don't overthink. Pats FTW

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Buffalo d ain't gonna be like Pitt d

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

One could think that when DeAngelo Williams had such a huge game against them, shouldt LeSeason McCoy also have one? Especially at home?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Brady's lack of weapons will be exposed Sunday. You can only go to Gronk so many times. Steelers defense is a joke. That was no test for the Pats.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

buffalo a problem for NE up there even when they weren't very good. now they are good and seem more motivated. i wouldn't back NE in this spot. tread carefully.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Doesn't this happen every year - Buffalo is hot the first 6 weeks and then ..................................?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Bills or pass, circle the wagons..

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Roger would ejaculate

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't know about this game Buffalo is pretty darn good especially at home and we all know how good the patriots are right now I have no opinion

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

already on the Bills

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Also, seems like a spot for a bit of an emotional letdown after that massive build up to last week's "vindication game"

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    Also, seems like a spot for a bit of an emotional letdown after that massive build up to last week's "vindication game"
    out of your mind. letdown against the champs? believe me, they have had this game circled for a long time.

every square in vegas that doesn't know sh1t will see patriots as a pick and ejaculate on themselves.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

buffalo tough at home, green bay minus jordys drop last year, and now the colts now go down there. BUT wouldnt shock if their offense laid an egg here. should be one of games of week tho. not sure if tyrod is contender or pretender yet?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Doesn't this happen every year - Buffalo is hot the first 6 weeks and then ..................................?
    What would be your point here and how was this comment suppose to be helpful if we are going into week 2 and this is a different year. Furthermore if you believe what you said wouldnt the play still be the Bills if they are always hot wk 1-6??? I'm confused on this one...

jjgold

How do you bet against Tom Brady is the ultimate killer his whole entire career

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    out of your mind. letdown against the champs? believe me, they have had this game circled for a long time.

every square in vegas that doesn't know sh1t will see patriots as a pick and ejaculate on themselves.
    Buffalo wasn't the team that portrayed themselves as the lone wolves standing up to Goodell. That was the Pats. Was there some kind of huge vindication angle for the Bills last week that slipped under the radar that I was unaware of?
    Last edited by etothep; 09-15-15 at 10:45 PM. Reason: grammar fail
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

they did this last year for a couple games and pats won all of them. Anyone remember them +3 against cincy lol

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

pats are something sick like 23-3 against buffalo. Until the bills can show they can beat them i ignore the line and bet pats

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    pats are something sick like 23-3 against buffalo. Until the bills can show they can beat them i ignore the line and bet pats

best post of thread

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    What would be your point here and how was this comment suppose to be helpful if we are going into week 2 and this is a different year. Furthermore if you believe what you said wouldnt the play still be the Bills if they are always hot wk 1-6??? I'm confused on this one...
    My point is - take the Bills - for some reason they play much better early in the year (check the last few years). You present this play to Joe Six pack and probably 90% go Patriots and get their lunch handed to them in a brown paper bag.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

I'm sure he's referring as the pats having a emotional let down vs bills not vice versa...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    Don't overthink. Pats FTW
    this guy is shop.

give me buffalo for the max.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    they did this last year for a couple games and pats won all of them. Anyone remember them +3 against cincy lol
    Didn't cincy win that game?

Nvmd that was year before.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

remember these points: Bills didn't start scoring until Colts offense went on a bunch of quick punt possessions... then as will happen to any team, the defense became worn down later in the half and the Bills pounced. D-line actually played good... McCoy averaged what? 2.4 for the game... it was the other guy who ran for big gains and the 25? yard TD when the pathetic Colt linebackers overran the play as usual and got lost in traffic... letting the RB bounce it out and pretty much go in untouched

J.Freeman and D.Jackson suck but they suck even more early in seasons... really hoping they get replaced soon by McNary and Irving. Safeties didn't do much either while V.Davis did do his thing and shut down Watkins entirely, Toler was not playing on the other side and that left D.Butler to get burned a bunch, including the 50 yard TD to Harvin... Butler is nothing more than a Nickel CB. He can't play anything else respectably

To sum up, outside of #1 CB V.Davis, the young D-line of the Colts outplayed the LB core and the secondary

So take these points into consideration for week 2 with the Bills. Will they blitz NE as often as they did Indy?

If Indy's D-line actually played pretty good outside of getting a lil tired and McCoy bouncing a couple to the edge for decent runs... how will Patriots D-line hold up? Patriots Linebacker core is a ton better than Indy's... but the Steelers were running on them without Bell. I'm sure the Pats have a ton more respect when facing Big Ben than when faced with a career backup QB who is mobile. Will they overrun plays and take bad angles like the Colt LBs? Will they blitz and get to the QB but NOT be able to make the tackle or get him down... diving at the QB's feet and failing over and over thinking that will bring him down.

Brady and Edelman will eat up blitzs as well as that small RB the Pats had going vs Pitts... quick, agile and could catch the ball out of the backfield and make plays looking sprole-ish / Vereen-ish

Pats will stalemate Bills in the redzone but the Bills redzone D will not break so easily as the Steelers did

if Brady is pressured over and over and over again then you would assume he may end up throwing at least 1 pick too

Thinking the play of this game is to bet the FG under.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

lean bills

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Pats always play better home. 50/50 on the road. And... from what Buffalo did to Luck??? Wow. I'd like to see what that Buffalo defense does to a 38 year old QB. Should be fun.

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Pats always play better home. 50/50 on the road. And... from what Buffalo did to Luck??? Wow. I'd like to see what that Buffalo defense does to a 38 year old QB. Should be fun.
    Brady > Luck

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

If lakerboy has the bills I've got the patriots

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

I look at it this way. Rex does all the talking and loads the pat's bulletin board, LOL. Who cares this time of year. The pat's have always handled the Bills, mostly at home. It is only week 2, the Pat's and Bill B. have even stated it's the second half of the season that counts. So. all this BS aside, they are both working out the "kinks", and nobody wins them all. If the Pat's are going to lose 3-4 or even 5 games this year, this will mostly likely be one of them, and then when the Bills come to Foxborough, it will be payback, kind of like a script. Just my opinion, from a long time Pat's fan. Probably stay away from this game, for me.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Bills or no play for me

12 Last