Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Only 3 left in my pay survivor pool on ESPN. I'm taking Patriots. LOL
    49 of the 52 entries eliminated. No pick entered meant elimination. Wow

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    49 of the 52 entries eliminated. No pick entered meant elimination. Wow
    I really don't understand how no pick doesn't mean that? Especially when we talking bout a week I said it was taking my pick longer cause the choices of bigger favs was terrible and couldn't be trusted.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    ya no.. this needs to be known at the beginning. I'm down to play this one out and start a new one
    I agree, I won't do rebuys as I never stated it at the beginning. Will create another with rebuys and for anyone who is out of this or wants more.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

sorry misses my picks and still advanced but that the life of NFL,before games started people surely did not want to pick tampa bay but i was given tampa bay because i forgot to pick ,just the luck of the draw maybe next year no pick should mean elinination

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I really don't understand how no pick doesn't mean that? Especially when we talking bout a week I said it was taking my pick longer cause the choices of bigger favs was terrible and couldn't be trusted.
    It doesn't mean that because it was set, before anyone joined, that no picks would be the worst ML dog. No one seemed to have an issue with that, it was only brought up when 15 people forgot to pick and ended up winning. I refuse to do elimination without a pick, as if someone forgets or just can't make a pick for a week because something came up then I don't believe it's fair to take their entry and just boot them out. The best solution is giving them an auto pick. I give them the team, betting wise, least likely to win. It's completely fair, if you had an issue with it before then you should have not joined/spoken up. However, it seems like the issue is only because they won, and you feel like they should be eliminated so there would only be a handful of people left.

I guarantee that 98-99.9% of the field would have had NO ISSUE with an auto pick of Tampa Bay before the game started. I also guarantee you 100% of the field would have had no issue if the Bucs lost.

Complaining after the fact because you want an easier road is stupid.

If people don't make picks for Week 3 they'll get the Jaguars, who play the Patriots in Foxboro. Doubt anyone will have an issue with that right now, but if the Jags somehow win then there will be a problem.
    Last edited by astro61200; 09-21-15 at 05:53 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

well said ,thanks its not like we did this on purpose

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

is it too late to enter for week3? If i pick 3 teams in that week?

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by georgek118 View Post
    is it too late to enter for week3? If i pick 3 teams in that week?
    Yes, not doing late entries/rebuys as it wasn't stated beforehand. I'll start another one either this week or next. Also need to be pro to play, as can only send 2 points per day as a non-pro.

georgek118
    georgek118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4513

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Yes, not doing late entries/rebuys as it wasn't stated beforehand. I'll start another one either this week or next. Also need to be pro to play, as can only send 2 points per day as a non-pro.
    damn ok, Thanks.

First 123