opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Crap, I just realized you are the Eagles version of Cowboy Opie. Welcome to my ignore list.
    Good call, slacks!

He's a bigtime homer.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nick Foles sucks. Kid is from Texas so Opie is pitching a tent thinking about him.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Ok Clown....lets add some facts to the bullshit you spew on this site. Foles had a nice game, 19-27 for 297 and 1 TD He also took a horrible sack & fumble that turned into a Defensive TD. STL also had a punt return. Did help that he Seattle defender fell down on the tying TD play.

McCoy had as many yards (41) on 17 CARRIES as Taylor did on 9carries and Williams had 6 for 55 and a TD!

If you call 5 for 52 (Maclin) at 11mil a year coming through for his team you are quite delusional.

Had the Giants not just gave you the game last night, you're 0-1 Tell me now how better you are with out the Mom beater???

Lets bet that remaining 156 points you have on the game tonight????

opie1988

Maclin is going to be HUGH this year for KC. We all saw yesterday how much he changes the opposing defense by forcing them to commit their best player to him whenever he's on the field.

McCoy will probably have his steady, spectacular season under Rex. Shady can just flat out ball. Period.

It's Foles that has everyone in the NFL buzzing right now. How the Rams were able to pull off this trade is still mind blowing. Getting a legit MVP caliber QB I his mid 20s is something that just doesn't happen.

WOW!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

lol always love you buddy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Axel Foley is certainly the correct move. Now when Bradford gets hurt this will only look even better.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

It is only one game but, if they can beat Seattle its likely they will start 4-0.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

6-1?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Possibly 7-0!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Isnt Andy Dalton 2-time All Pro.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Isnt Andy Dalton 2-time All Pro.
    as a 14 yr ex season ticket holder to the bungles ; I can tell you dalton sucks. I was born in texas and uncle had tryout for them. I can also say romo sucks. Neither will win in playoffs because of these clowns.bengals are 34-1 to win in sbowl and if dalton ever got hurt I would snatch that bet because bengals just need a caretaker qb to make sbowl. I think mccarron fits that mold!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ok Clown....lets add some facts to the bullshit you spew on this site. Foles had a nice game, 19-27 for 297 and 1 TD He also took a horrible sack & fumble that turned into a Defensive TD. STL also had a punt return. Did help that he Seattle defender fell down on the tying TD play.

McCoy had as many yards (41) on 17 CARRIES as Taylor did on 9carries and Williams had 6 for 55 and a TD!

If you call 5 for 52 (Maclin) at 11mil a year coming through for his team you are quite delusional.

Had the Giants not just gave you the game last night, you're 0-1 Tell me now how better you are with out the Mom beater???

Lets bet that remaining 156 points you have on the game tonight????
    Let's go with those 156 points, pal.

Thanks

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why did Phila get rid of this all star???

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why did Phila get rid of this all star???
    Insanity.

Foles, Maclin, and McCoy all played well this weekend, and all their teams won. Mariota had what may have been the greatest debut by ANY NFL QB EVER!!

Bradford and co lost to a lowly Falcons team.

What is Chip doing?????

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Insanity.

Foles, Maclin, and McCoy all played well this weekend, and all their teams won. Mariota had what may have been the greatest debut by ANY NFL QB EVER!!

Bradford and co lost to a lowly Falcons team.

What is Chip doing?????
    Add to that he will torch JJ's idol Johnny Fumbles next Sunday

ithinkiamgood
    ithinkiamgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3411

Reid looking like a genius right now, its still early though.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Add to that he will torch JJ's idol Johnny Fumbles next Sunday
    I just can't wait to see Mariota against his first NFL team. He looked strong against the university of Tampa bay on Sunday.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I just can't wait to see Mariota against his first NFL team. He looked strong against the university of Tampa bay on Sunday.
    weeks 3 and 4 Colts and Bills

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

weeks 3 and 4 Colts and Bills
    Hope he does well...I like that kid

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Hope he does well...I like that kid
    Plus they play Falcons so Opie can compare his game vs Bradford

opie1988

Plus they play Falcons so Opie can compare his game vs Bradford

...and every game Foles plays as well.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Opie you called it

Chipper made a horrible move getting rid of him

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Bradford is one of the biggest busts of all time. Remember he was a Heisman winner and the #1 overall pick. He is the highest paid rookie in the history of the NFL after he signed a contract in the $80 million range with more than half guaranteed, before ever playing in an NFL game. He's good, he's accurate and can run an offense but he's not elite and he would need to have like 4 straight all pro seasons to make up for his ineptitude and let down so far. The big question is how long will that balky knee and fragile shoulder hold up out there in the east? I'd take the under. The dude is a pussy, he's afraid to stand straight up in the pocket and deliver it cause he's thinking about his knee and shoulder in the back of his mind. He's taken some nasty sacks so far in his career. Philly better spend some bread on that OL to keep it legit or Bradford is done. Jury is still out on Foles. Seems like a good trade for Rams but time will tell.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Let's go with those 156 points, pal.

Thanks
    Dude don't be that guy who didn't confirm a bet then ask for payment when the bet wins. Thought you were better than that. Guess not.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Bradford is one of the biggest busts of all time. Remember he was a Heisman winner and the #1 overall pick. He is the highest paid rookie in the history of the NFL after he signed a contract in the $80 million range with more than half guaranteed, before ever playing in an NFL game. He's good, he's accurate and can run an offense but he's not elite and he would need to have like 4 straight all pro seasons to make up for his ineptitude and let down so far. The big question is how long will that balky knee and fragile shoulder hold up out there in the east? I'd take the under. The dude is a pussy, he's afraid to stand straight up in the pocket and deliver it cause he's thinking about his knee and shoulder in the back of his mind. He's taken some nasty sacks so far in his career. Philly better spend some bread on that OL to keep it legit or Bradford is done. Jury is still out on Foles. Seems like a good trade for Rams but time will tell.
    Not even near biggest busts

Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf top that list

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Being that I was probably the only person here who watched the game live I'll give my 2 cents (for what its worth). Obviously the 1st half was horrible. Whomever made the decision to give Maxwell 63 mil is an absolute idiot. More than obvious he's just playing for $$. The D line was very disappointing. Surprised they couldn't get pressure on Ryan is a huge understatement. I thought the holding penalty that negated the fumble right after the 2 minute warning was a horrible call. I actually felt Bradford played well from the 2nd QT on. For anyone who says the guys afraid to take a hit is dead wrong. He took some big shots last night. I feel the 2nd half of the game is much more indicative to how the eagles Offense will play this year. Some missed big plays in 1st half (slant pattern to Austin if caught goes for TD) and I think this games ends completely different. Even with how bad they played, still had the lead in 3rd and missed 44 yard fg and the outcomes different. Am I disappointed, of course. Remember, its not a sprint its a marathon.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Not even near biggest busts

Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf top that list
    I agree with your other two suggestions, huge busts but I guess I'll have to agree to disagree somewhat. I already stated that Bradford was the highest paid rookie of all time and most of it was guaranteed. He royally screwed the Rams franchise and yet somehow they were lucky or savvy enough to be able to deal him for a serviceable QB in Foles who actually looks like he fits in with the system the Rams play well. They aren't asking him to throw the go route a dozen times a game or anything. They play run, protect the ball, take a shot when necessary or if the opportunity is there and sound D and special teams. I say Bradford was the bigger bust cause he was a wasted #1 overall and cost his team the most money out of any rookie ever. They never even had a winning record, let alone made the playoffs under his tenure and I can't remember off the top of my head but I think he missed more games due to injury than he played in during his time with the Rams. All 3 QB's mentioned were huge busts though no doubt about it. Waste of big money for those franchises.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Extremely rare to see an elite QB traded during his prime. It's simply unheard of.

We will all look back on this trade as THE key that began a Rams Super Bowl run for years to come.

What a fleecing...
    Hey dumb arse. Arn't you the same fool that claims to be a "Regent" at the University of Texas and says that all of the Regents just love Charlie Strong? I see you are really looking to win the award for "Dumb Assery" this year. Yiou afre nothing but a lhying wanna-be who probably does not even have a job. Just another phony in here.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

At this point i would take nick foles average play over bradfords good play cause they are about the damn same plus he has a higher ceiling, what has he shown that he is injury prone and even with some weapons in Stl never did shyt. I think Foles gets a bad rap, that's one trade im not sure what Chip was doing honestly.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Hey dumb arse. Arn't you the same fool that claims to be a "Regent" at the University of Texas and says that all of the Regents just love Charlie Strong? I see you are really looking to win the award for "Dumb Assery" this year. Yiou afre nothing but a lhying wanna-be who probably does not even have a job. Just another phony in here.
    Jesus. Your spelling and grammar are absolutely atrocious.

It's hard to take you seriously when you haven't even mastered these basic skills.

And again....I misspoke about being on the board of Regents at UT. I meant to say I'm the Provost.

Simple mistake.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

well lets just say this

If Eagles lose next week the SEASON IS OVER

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Looked REAL good today

jjgold

Fuk

Many looked bad today

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Nick Foles had a 23.8 QB rating today. In 54 career NFL games Sam Bradford has never had one that low.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14649

nick foles is garbage

First 12345 Last