Wolfpackofone
    Wolfpackofone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1526

I love your thread banker. So glad you got one going. You actually discuss your picks and give reasoning. Thanks for your work and the insight!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Jameis has been a notoriously slow starter going back to FSU and certainly last week.

Maybe a fade 1Q and 1st H? Of course, to bet this you must have a modicum of confidence in the Saints.

My local won`t give me any split #s until Sunday, but something like -3 1Q, -6 1H seems to be reasonable.
    i really do not, i would play tampa with gun to my head but think i rather look elsewhere.. i dont see aints as being 10 points better than anyone in the league really. i think martin will run all over them until shamis gets his act together.

2daBank

atl ml +125 (2x).. simply put i just think atl is the better team here and as i mentioned last week the team i think that wins the nfc south. like expected the D was vastly improved with a competent coach and they have a shut down type corner that i think can limit odel's production. they also appear t have found a running gm with coleman to go along with a passing game that should never be in question with matty ice and julio. we cashed with nyg last week but that was more about dal incompetency to cover even in a gm they statistically dominated and would have lost if nyg was any kind of contender. gmen have no pass rush so despite having solid corners if julio has time to run his routes and ryan can sit back and wait there really no stopping them . the addition of the run gm means they can close out gms and against a gmen run d that will end up ranking rather poorly by seasons end id imagine i dont think that will be a problem here. wrong team favored imo so ill happily take plus anything they will give me..

2 team 6 point teaser (2x)

atl+8
    bills+8

i think both these gms will be extremely competitive so think this play makes a ton of sense. actually lean to bills winning but feel really good playing it like this..

zona-2 -105 (1.5x).. if i told ya i understood this line at all id be lying, i honestly feel like im being set up after the way last week went and only reason this bet isnt for more. yes chi was competitive with gb but that mostly was due to forte rushing all over the pack soft ass d, lets be real that shit aint happening here. id say i worry about cutler making some big plays against a blitz crazy zona team and maybe he makes a few but alshon being questionable and certainly not 100% if he plays makes that less likely, and of course on the flip side there no question zona picks him at least once and probably twice with one of them at least setting up a score. palmer will torch this secondary for several big plays and a combo of cj2ypc/and the rookie will do plenty of work on the ground. im just gonna tell myself that books continue to sell this zona squad short as they did last week and bet this despite my concern of how wrong it feels... i lean over as well as i prob will in a lot of cards gms long as palmer is upright but think im just sticking with the side in what i think a 28-20 type gm..

lambs/skins un 41 (1.5x).. i still dont know what the lambs offense is gonna look like, being i know fisher id expect a run 1st run often approach. if how skins played last week is any indicator they appear content doing the same and i wouldnt expect them to be nearly as successful as they were last week. id warn going nuts lining up to trust lambs just cause ive seen this story many many times, fisher teams as dogs against the top teams show up, fisher teams after a gm like that playing a gm they should win look flat and uninterested. maybe times are changing but i wouldnt be real quick to trust them in a gm i feel will end up being a serious stinker with 20 points winning. defensive/special teams scores the only real threat to this total but that can work both ways as turnovers can just as easily help keeps points off the board as put more on. 20-17 gun to head id say lambs.

still looking at a few more and im sure will post them later as i play them.

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

I always droool to see your posts 2DaBank. Mainly because I've tailed you to the bank a few times. What's with the teaser though?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Jampiece View Post
    I always droool to see your posts 2DaBank. Mainly because I've tailed you to the bank a few times. What's with the teaser though?
    what ya mean? i usually do one a week with numbers i like. i think they a good tool in the nfl only and love them when i can games like these 2 up over a td where i personally like the dogs anyway. in this case it was obviously more to get that number on bills but honestly it also a little atl insurance as i dont think if they lose it be by more than a score. dont think i was great with them last year but the 2 years prior i only missed a handful of the 34 weeks i played one.

2daBank

ill absolutely be on jets +7 monday night as well. way better defense and running gm plus i get a td. no way i wont be playing that..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Jampiece
    wtf is a status
    Jampiece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Dang. Too many rips to the head my friend. I got excited and read your AZ analysis and reread the beginning and thought your ATL was on AZ with some magical line moving shit. My bad

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

ah why didnt I see this thread last week?

good luck on the season

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    ah why didnt I see this thread last week?

good luck on the season
    didnt miss much my brother ,think i went 6-5 or some shit up couple units, just too many plays considering i didnt post in time for the early gms. lol. kinda a shame cause i went 5-0 on beat the prick. how you do with ncaa today? duke hurt me early and the 3;30 set sucked but i killed it with ol piss and byu late woulda been huge if byu could've won but still nice.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    didnt miss much my brother ,think i went 6-5 or some shit up couple units, just too many plays considering i didnt post in time for the early gms. lol. kinda a shame cause i went 5-0 on beat the prick. how you do with ncaa today? duke hurt me early and the 3;30 set sucked but i killed it with ol piss and byu late woulda been huge if byu could've won but still nice.
    ya lost half unit on day....started off bad but recovered with ole miss and uf...tired of betting pac 12 games and watching disastrous defenses....i had usc ....standford did play out of their mind though....recievers/tes were catching everything thrown in their direction......missou line was crazy +22! nice call on that one....under machine all season?

just some leans on nfl I just glanced at card but like hou +3, titans ml, packers -3, chargers +3.....gonna do a little digging tonight and tmrw morning, need to start doing nfl research earlier in week cuz Im always so burned out sat night from ncaaf....some of these games were epic...had nebraska +4 .....

2daBank

atl ml +125 (2x).. simply put i just think atl is the better team here and as i mentioned last week the team i think that wins the nfc south. like expected the D was vastly improved with a competent coach and they have a shut down type corner that i think can limit odel's production. they also appear t have found a running gm with coleman to go along with a passing game that should never be in question with matty ice and julio. we cashed with nyg last week but that was more about dal incompetency to cover even in a gm they statistically dominated and would have lost if nyg was any kind of contender. gmen have no pass rush so despite having solid corners if julio has time to run his routes and ryan can sit back and wait there really no stopping them . the addition of the run gm means they can close out gms and against a gmen run d that will end up ranking rather poorly by seasons end id imagine i dont think that will be a problem here. wrong team favored imo so ill happily take plus anything they will give me..

atl+8
    bills+8

i think both these gms will be extremely competitive so think this play makes a ton of sense. actually lean to bills winning but feel really good playing it like this..

zona-2 -105 (1.5x).. if i told ya i understood this line at all id be lying, i honestly feel like im being set up after the way last week went and only reason this bet isnt for more. yes chi was competitive with gb but that mostly was due to forte rushing all over the pack soft ass d, lets be real that shit aint happening here. id say i worry about cutler making some big plays against a blitz crazy zona team and maybe he makes a few but alshon being questionable and certainly not 100% if he plays makes that less likely, and of course on the flip side there no question zona picks him at least once and probably twice with one of them at least setting up a score. palmer will torch this secondary for several big plays and a combo of cj2ypc/and the rookie will do plenty of work on the ground. im just gonna tell myself that books continue to sell this zona squad short as they did last week and bet this despite my concern of how wrong it feels... i lean over as well as i prob will in a lot of cards gms long as palmer is upright but think im just sticking with the side in what i think a 28-20 type gm..

lambs/skins un 41 (1.5x).. i still dont know what the lambs offense is gonna look like, being i know fisher id expect a run 1st run often approach. if how skins played last week is any indicator they appear content doing the same and i wouldnt expect them to be nearly as successful as they were last week. id warn going nuts lining up to trust lambs just cause ive seen this story many many times, fisher teams as dogs against the top teams show up, fisher teams after a gm like that playing a gm they should win look flat and uninterested. maybe times are changing but i wouldnt be real quick to trust them in a gm i feel will end up being a serious stinker with 20 points winning. defensive/special teams scores the only real threat to this total but that can work both ways as turnovers can just as easily help keeps points off the board as put more on. 20-17 gun to head id say lambs.

bungals-3 -125 (2x)..once again quite possibly the most complete team in the afc minus the qb who usually just fine in the reg season and especially at home. team is loaded with the return of efiert and marvin jones on offense and one of the best defensive tackles in the league in atkins.. dont get caught up in chargers comeback last week, instead realize that it likely they get down early again with the early start and bungals are far more equipped to drop the hammer on them with hill and gio punishing them in the run gm. on a nuetral id make cincy a 3 point fav and we talking about one of the best home cover teams in the league so i think it fair to say their home field is prob worth a little more than the standard 3. in other words this line feels really short to me, this line be better suited to be somewhere between 4.5 and 6 but thanks to names and the charger comeback getting the pub we get a bit of a softy fav here imo..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-20-15 at 02:38 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    ya lost half unit on day....started off bad but recovered with ole miss and uf...tired of betting pac 12 games and watching disastrous defenses....i had usc ....standford did play out of their mind though....recievers/tes were catching everything thrown in their direction......missou line was crazy +22! nice call on that one....under machine all season?

just some leans on nfl I just glanced at card but like hou +3, titans ml, packers -3, chargers +3.....gonna do a little digging tonight and tmrw morning, need to start doing nfl research earlier in week cuz Im always so burned out sat night from ncaaf....some of these games were epic...had nebraska +4 .....
    yea i guess they could be a under machine. i really didnt feel comfortable as low as it was tho and id expect more of the same. the points was like stealing tho, and i seem to have a great read on them as ive played side or total in all 3 and am 3-0 thus far. i thought if ucon got us 10 there no way we would lose, turns out they didnt even have to score and almost won with the one td they did get, lol.. too easy, mizzou offense is beyond horrible at this point so i have no clue who drove that line up even higher this morning? they not capable of covering a spread unless the defense/sp scores a ton! lol.

really disagree with sd. just wrote up bungals actually. i have no clue with titans, i think line a overreaction but browns and johnny fb against a legend dc who owns rookie qbs there no way i could back the browns even tho they would typically be my kind of week 2 bet, total pass for me.. i havnt looked at hou/car but i can certainly understand the dog there, ill prob get more into that one shortly..

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

atl+8
    bills+8

bungals-3 -125 (2x)..once again quite possibly the most complete team in the afc minus the qb who usually just fine in the reg season and especially at home. team is loaded with the return of efiert and marvin jones on offense and one of the best defensive tackles in the league in atkins.. dont get caught up in chargers comeback last week, instead realize that it likely they get down early again with the early start and bungals are far more equipped to drop the hammer on them with hill and gio punishing them in the run gm. on a nuetral id make cincy a 3 point fav and we talking about one of the best home cover teams in the league so i think it fair to say their home field is prob worth a little more than the standard 3. in other words this line feels really short to me, this line be better suited to be somewhere between 4.5 and 6 but thanks to names and the charger comeback getting the pub we get a bit of a softy fav here imo..
    det/minny un 44 (1x).. neither gm last year topped 30 combined points and while i could see a few more here this has makings of one of the quicker early gms to finish up mostly due to how minny plays with the dink and dunk passing and id imagine a study dose of the run gm. defensively zimmer teams make you work for your points so when det scores it not gonna be quickly. i see a lot of clock chewing drives ending in fgs and punts in a gm while i think may approach the total i have 40-43 and really dont think it gets higher than that.

sd/cincy ov 47 (1x). not huge fan of side and total on same gm but i do think this worth a play as i dont expect sd to be able to chew up clock and i dont think they can contain bungals weapons from driving the field or punching it in when they get in the red zone as cincy has so many excellent options far as red zone threats go. i expect a cincy to jump out and get chargers out of their typical clock chewing bs which essentially how they play defense, once chargers cant play keep away their defense gets exposed and the offense clearly capable of putting up points when they have to let rivers wing it. i think cincy gets into the 30s and have no problem trusting sd to provide the rest in catch up mode..

oh_lol
    oh_lol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Good work man. Always nice to see some of my picks are the same as yours.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

atl+8
    bills+8

AZ and Cincy are my favorite this week, glad you are on the same side. I have been struggling with ATL all week great line but cant count how many time the falcons have shit the bed on the road.

Good luck today buddy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    AZ and Cincy are my favorite this week, glad you are on the same side. I have been struggling with ATL all week great line but cant count how many time the falcons have shit the bed on the road.

Good luck today buddy
    true but then ya gotta think how many times do gmen shit the bed at home as favs against far lesser teams they should beat? figure it balances out, lol..

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

BOL, Bank. Hope that you kill it today, brotha!

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

BOL today Bank.

Fantasy question. Start Bradford or Palmer today? What do you think?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    BOL today Bank.

Fantasy question. Start Bradford or Palmer today? What do you think?
    they were basically same price in draftkings give or take a 100. i prefer palmer. i think you be in good shape with either tho.

2daBank

titans-1 2nd half .5x

2daBank

fish-3 1st half .5x

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

fish-3 1st half .5x
    tailing

2daBank

atl ml +125 (2x).. simply put i just think atl is the better team here and as i mentioned last week the team i think that wins the nfc south. like expected the D was vastly improved with a competent coach and they have a shut down type corner that i think can limit odel's production. they also appear t have found a running gm with coleman to go along with a passing game that should never be in question with matty ice and julio. we cashed with nyg last week but that was more about dal incompetency to cover even in a gm they statistically dominated and would have lost if nyg was any kind of contender. gmen have no pass rush so despite having solid corners if julio has time to run his routes and ryan can sit back and wait there really no stopping them . the addition of the run gm means they can close out gms and against a gmen run d that will end up ranking rather poorly by seasons end id imagine i dont think that will be a problem here. wrong team favored imo so ill happily take plus anything they will give me.. W

2 team 6 point teaser (2x) P

atl+8
    bills+8

zona-2 -105 (1.5x).. if i told ya i understood this line at all id be lying, i honestly feel like im being set up after the way last week went and only reason this bet isnt for more. yes chi was competitive with gb but that mostly was due to forte rushing all over the pack soft ass d, lets be real that shit aint happening here. id say i worry about cutler making some big plays against a blitz crazy zona team and maybe he makes a few but alshon being questionable and certainly not 100% if he plays makes that less likely, and of course on the flip side there no question zona picks him at least once and probably twice with one of them at least setting up a score. palmer will torch this secondary for several big plays and a combo of cj2ypc/and the rookie will do plenty of work on the ground. im just gonna tell myself that books continue to sell this zona squad short as they did last week and bet this despite my concern of how wrong it feels... i lean over as well as i prob will in a lot of cards gms long as palmer is upright but think im just sticking with the side in what i think a 28-20 type gm.. W

lambs/skins un 41 (1.5x).. i still dont know what the lambs offense is gonna look like, being i know fisher id expect a run 1st run often approach. if how skins played last week is any indicator they appear content doing the same and i wouldnt expect them to be nearly as successful as they were last week. id warn going nuts lining up to trust lambs just cause ive seen this story many many times, fisher teams as dogs against the top teams show up, fisher teams after a gm like that playing a gm they should win look flat and uninterested. maybe times are changing but i wouldnt be real quick to trust them in a gm i feel will end up being a serious stinker with 20 points winning. defensive/special teams scores the only real threat to this total but that can work both ways as turnovers can just as easily help keeps points off the board as put more on. 20-17 gun to head id say lambs. W

bungals-3 -125 (2x)..once again quite possibly the most complete team in the afc minus the qb who usually just fine in the reg season and especially at home. team is loaded with the return of efiert and marvin jones on offense and one of the best defensive tackles in the league in atkins.. dont get caught up in chargers comeback last week, instead realize that it likely they get down early again with the early start and bungals are far more equipped to drop the hammer on them with hill and gio punishing them in the run gm. on a nuetral id make cincy a 3 point fav and we talking about one of the best home cover teams in the league so i think it fair to say their home field is prob worth a little more than the standard 3. in other words this line feels really short to me, this line be better suited to be somewhere between 4.5 and 6 but thanks to names and the charger comeback getting the pub we get a bit of a softy fav here imo..W

det/minny un 44 (1x).. neither gm last year topped 30 combined points and while i could see a few more here this has makings of one of the quicker early gms to finish up mostly due to how minny plays with the dink and dunk passing and id imagine a study dose of the run gm. defensively zimmer teams make you work for your points so when det scores it not gonna be quickly. i see a lot of clock chewing drives ending in fgs and punts in a gm while i think may approach the total i have 40-43 and really dont think it gets higher than that. W

sd/cincy ov 47 (1x). not huge fan of side and total on same gm but i do think this worth a play as i dont expect sd to be able to chew up clock and i dont think they can contain bungals weapons from driving the field or punching it in when they get in the red zone as cincy has so many excellent options far as red zone threats go. i expect a cincy to jump out and get chargers out of their typical clock chewing bs which essentially how they play defense, once chargers cant play keep away their defense gets exposed and the offense clearly capable of putting up points when they have to let rivers wing it. i think cincy gets into the 30s and have no problem trusting sd to provide the rest in catch up mode..L

titans-1 2nd half .5x W
    6-1 and somehow pushed the teaser, not bad. +9x or so (ill do math later and include last weeks with updated record after i make some 2nd half plays and the late game.. didnt realize i failed to post any late plays other than fish 1st half. had few others but oh well no sense talking bout now..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Doin great bank

2daBank

sea/gb ov 24.5 ev 1st half (1.5x)

gb-2.5 1st half (1x)

2daBank

sea/gb ov 24.5 ev 1st half (1.5x) L

gb-2.5 1st half (1x) W

7-3 +6.85x .. dropped 1.05 after the 6-1 early slate. got busy and didnt have time to post the other afternoon gms i played, i try to post all but happens on my later adds and halftime plays at times. ill go back and update overall after monday night,
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-21-15 at 03:47 AM.

2daBank

jets+7 (1.5x).. yet another gm that i didnt have enough faith in the fav to use in survivor pools and thus far every one i was scared of this week has lost straight up, no, balty, phins, philly, which leads us here to indy where colts are every bit as likely to get upset as the rest...

this one pretty simple imo, whenever i can get points with the superior defensive team who should also hold a decided edge on the ground that where my money gonna be. jets are every bit as bad a matchup for colts soft asses as the bills were last week and now indy a little roughed up and facing another physical opponent. ill happily take the 7 in a gm where jets outta be able to control time of possession and has a secondary strong enough to hold up while bowles dials up all kinds of blitzes to get after luck..indy will prob find a way to win this gm but it wont be easy and wont be decided till late.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-21-15 at 03:48 AM.

2daBank

lean to the under as well but think im passing on the total.

still working this suck ass night shift so wont be around later on or during gm., gl everyone.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-21-15 at 03:50 AM.

Twiz
    Twiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

GL this season bank. Let's get at this money. Looks like you got off to a solid start.

Pretty much agree on all fronts bout tonight. Don't like the colts at all this season but gotta think they end up with the win here at home in primetime. I like the Jets to keep it close but tough for me to bet a dog regardless of points if I don't think they got a shot at the W. Good luck. Jets or under if anything.

Teaser Sucker
    Public Fader
    Teaser Sucker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2017

On Jets too. Think the -6.5 is a trap line with the public heavy on the Colts. Agree..stout D and better run game, control the clock. BOL.

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Good to see you banker. Nice job yesterday.

2daBank

week 2

8-4 +6.7

overall

15-10 +8.9

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    GL this season bank. Let's get at this money. Looks like you got off to a solid start.

Pretty much agree on all fronts bout tonight. Don't like the colts at all this season but gotta think they end up with the win here at home in primetime. I like the Jets to keep it close but tough for me to bet a dog regardless of points if I don't think they got a shot at the W. Good luck. Jets or under if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaser Sucker View Post
    On Jets too. Think the -6.5 is a trap line with the public heavy on the Colts. Agree..stout D and better run game, control the clock. BOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Good to see you banker. Nice job yesterday.
    thanks guys! good to see ya'll, hope everyone doing well. last year was kinda rough so if nfl holds true to form for me this year outta work out ok, lol. good start anyways, shoulda played the under last night too... look forward to seeing ya'll around from this point forward. gl this season.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

best thread on this forum

2daBank

week 3

skins +4 (1x).. no secret i really despise this thu night nfl cash grab, it was nice when they 1st started and we were auto betting 1st half unders but that has long since played its course and no longer worth a auto play. id prob better off leaving alone altogether but in this case i cant help myself as imo the superior team is catching the points.

while it not a great idea to count out the gmen and they very well could be 2-0 i see a team of dogs that not giving full mental or physical effort for their dinosaur head coach. offensively gmen are Odell and a stable of rbs that all have specific yet limited skill sets with not much else. defensively they dont generate a pass rush, dont tackle well, and are not flying around to the ball. essentially you can beat this defense any way you choose.

far as skins go while i tend to not wanna overreact to a few early games i think there a few things about this team that are obvious and undeniable. 1st off their run game is legit, they have ran through what i consider 2 of the best front 7s in the league the 1st 2 weeks and that is no fluke, they should dominate the gmen on the ground. the other is something that been known about them the last several years, when healthy they have a very strong front 7 in their own right, this unit will be the best a mediocre gmen oline has seen to date and they struggled against both dal and atl's fronts. dangerous to trust a team that possibly been overachieving and doing so at home when they go out n the road for the 1s time and it a short week, that why it only a 1x play but truthfully i think skins the better team and win this gm.
    Points Awarded:

zero86ea gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last